Status: the maine FTW!

Beauty in the Unspoken

Into Your Arms

The dry morning air hovered over the state of Colorado as I made my way inside the school. Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays were the day I dreaded most, I had to get up at six and go to school until one in the afternoon. I liked school, just time wise I wasn't all that keen on it. Mornings left me incoherent and spaced so when I almost ran into Aurora, the morning had definitely set in.

"You look awake," Aurora joked.

I made a sarcastic smile as I fixed the strap of my bag, "wide awake." I say.

Aurora let out a small laugh. "Come on we gotta get to class," she said before turning to walk down the courtyard. I followed after her swiftly, trying to be as alert as possible, not wanting to bump into anyone or cause any unwanted drama.

We turned the corner into our first class taking a seat in the back where we usually sat. Nobody ever sat in the back, that's what I like about it so much. I could write my lyrics without anyone hovering over my shoulder trying to see what I was doing. I could draw and not have an distractions. I could even let my mind drift off to wherever it wanted to without people pulling me back down to the place I hate most, earth.

Colorado was alright, a lot of snow at times but it's not like Tempe. Not even close.

With Tempe it was long summer nights at the beach, watching the sun set in John’s car. Sleeping on the cold tile floor of the kitchen cause the heat was unbearable. Late night house visits just to see how people are doing. Horror movies and pizza on Saturday nights. Dancing in the rain, cause it was so rare.

Colorado wasn't Tempe.

I left my heart back in Tempe, with the boy I knew would keep it safe.
My chest has felt empty since I left, and I never knew if it would ever feel whole again.

As the class dragged on I read the notes people had carved into the desk, it was immature for college students to be carving into desks, it's almost like high school all over again. I remember when John carved our initials into a desk back in high school. It read JC + AB, until our hearts stop beating. He thought it was sweet and I thought we were gonna get expelled.

I had never had so many memories of John just suddenly come to me at random, he was practically never on my mind anymore. I figured I was just so tired I wasn't thinking straight or it was finally sinking in that the boy I grew to be best friends with, would probably never see me and if he did he would probably have some girl under his arm. I hated that John got so much attention from girls, but if you want to be the best friend of a rock star your gonna have to get used to it at some point.

As the bell signaling the end of the class rang, Aurora and I said our goodbyes and headed our separate ways, she heading to her production class and me heading to my music theory.

The bell rang through the hallways for the start of class as students made their ways to whatever class they had next.

Only a week more of this crap and I was out, summer vacation, 3 months of nothing but home sweet Arizona.
I couldn't wait until I was home at my parents, back in my bed all snuggled up with my favorite stuffed frog, hiccup.

It's a weird name for a frog but it fit at the time. I wanted to be home with my family and my friends, see how everyone from high school is and what there doing. Most importantly I just wanted to be home, I was awfully homesick. I liked being away, but I could only take so much of it.

I quickly snuck into my class and scurried to the very back row. The back row was always hidden in the darkness, i liked it up there because no one else could see me but I could see everybody else.

It amused me what some kids do in this class when they weren't listening. They drew pictures on their notes, text their friends under the table, listened to music and getting completely lost.

I flipped open my notebook, looking for something to do. Though it was dark in the back of this classroom, I could see everything I was doing due to the light radiating from the front of the room. I started to draw out random scenes from my life. A swing set under a tree, a dock on a pond, and a bed in a room.

Some how all of these things had to do with my life. Some how all these things meant more to me then anything in the world. The simplest things could have such an impact on where I am now. I finished the curtains on the bed before I heard my name being called from the front of the classroom.

I lifted my head to look at the man. "Miss. Bailey, do you know who the Beatles are?" he asked.

"Of course," I answered.

"Good now, who was killed?" he asked.

The questions he was giving me were irrelevant, I didn't understand what they had to do with theory of music but I answered them anyways. "John Lennon was shot and killed by a fan" I answered.

"And tell me what was in the shooters front pocket of his shirt and when was it set?"

"Catcher in the Rye, and it was set in the 1950's."

The professor wrote 1950 on the old chalkboard. "Ah yes the 1950's where they say the best music and greatest artist ever lived, now how many people here have heard songs from the 1950s?"

I watched as a few students raised their hands sheepishly. I breathed a laugh before continuing my drawings.

I was so spaced I didn't hear the knock on the door, or the sound of the familiar voice I haven't heard in over a year.

"Can I help you?" the teacher asked.

"Um yea, I'm looking for Anna," the voice said.

I shot my head up to look at the man behind the voice. My eyes opened wide and my mouth dropped. I was speechless.

"Miss. Bailey," The professor said.

I stood up and threw my bag over my shoulder and wrapped my arms around my notebook, pulling it close to my chest. I slowly walked down the stairs to the front of the class.

"Ready?" John asked. I nodded slowly still in shock of his presents.

I followed John out of the class and into the empty courtyard.
He stopped in his tracks and turned to face me.

"So I met this girl- I was told she was here, she has brown hair about yay high?" he smirked as he described me.

"John" I smiled before wrapping my arms around his neck, dropping all my stuff in the process.

He chuckled wrapping his arms around my torso

"Hey, Kiddo" he smiled.

I let go of him, keeping my hands on his arms. "Don't call me Kiddo!" I said. "I can't believe your here, in Colorado. Wait till Aurora hears about this!" I exclaimed.

John laughed. "She already knows"

I let out a small screech before pulling him back into another hug.

I had missed this, and it felt weird being around him again.

I just hope it lasts longer than normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter duex!
anastasias outfit :)
so I'm totally bored, y'all should email me sometime.
i will only answer if the message is title SKYWOLFBLOODRAVEN!
alsoooo-i got mac and cheese :0
happy camper!
so um yea The Maine Fan Fic FTW! fuckyea!
alright later-skater haters

comment//rate//subscribe!
-Zelda