Status: the maine FTW!

Beauty in the Unspoken

Oh God

We all sat in the courtyard on the hot red and tan concrete benches. The sun hitting our backs in comforting warmth. Rora was mad, that was clear but she can't stay mad at the boys for long. They're the boys.

We all were all in selective groups. Rora was talking to Kennedy from across the courtyard. I could see Garrett was just itching to take his place. She was in a slight pickle.

"What do you think they're talking about?" John asked me.

I looked at him and shrugged. "I don't know. I'm sure he's asking her if she wants to sit with him on the plane ride home, Garrett's gonna ask the same thing I bet."

John raised an eyebrow. "How much you wanna bet?" he asks.

I smile at him, "I've got a 50 in my pocket."

"Deal," he says with a smile, holding out one hand for me to take. With a smile I take the hand and shake it. What John doesn't know is that Garrett and Kennedy already told me their plans.

John walked away to go talk to Jared so I began talking to Pat. His long hair brushed behind his shoulders. He wore a green t-shirt. A shirt he seems to never take off. "What were you and John talking about?" he asked.

I shrugged, "Ah nothing. Just made a bet on what Kennedy and Garrett were talking to Rora about."

Pat's eyebrows caved as he looked at me, "Didn't they tell you what they were gonna ask her?" he asked. I flashed a smile. "Anastasia. Still causing trouble." he laughed. "Who do you think she'll pick?"

"Who do you think she'll pick?" I asked.

"Kennedy," he said instantly.

I raised an eyebrow. Curious as to why he chose Kennedy. "Really?" I ask. "What makes you think that?"

Pat shrugged, "Kennedy is more man then Garrett is. But then there's the fact that Garrett's just fun to be around. I mean they're both good looking guys, but Kennedy has perks."

I laughed as I shook my head. "Are you sure you’re not gay?" I ask.

Pat looked offended as he said, "Fine! Then who do you think she'll pick?"

I shook my head, "no time now. She's walking over here. Quick, change the subject!" I said hurriedly. Trying not to look suspicious. Aurora hated when people brought her up in a conversation she wasn't in. Pat had a hard time thinking of something else to talk about so I shouted Jaba the hut. "You know jaba from star wars. I hate it when people call him java the hut. It's JABA, not java. He isn't selling coffee. I mean for fucks sake- oh hey Rora." i smiled.

"Hey can I talk to you in a little bit?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm almost done. Then we can go pack since we leave in 4 days!" I said excitedly.

I looked back at Pat. "I will talk to you later. I need to go get my money." pat nodded before I skipped over to Jared, John and Garrett. I tapped on Johns shoulder as he was talking.

He turned around a flashed a smile. Ugh I love it when he smiles. It's like my eyes are having an orgasm. Yeah, it's that intense. You can't ignore something like that. "Hey," he said.

"You owe me $50. Just so you know," I said. John shook his head and sighed as he dug through his pocket for his wallet. I let my hand rest gently on his and smiled. "Don't worry about it right now. You can buy me something when we get home."

John nodded. "Fine, but it's only gonna be worth $50. Nothing over." he said.

I shrugged. "You'll cave in. I know you will. You can't say Bo to a girl with a booty like mine," I joked.

John looked at my butt and nodded. "damn that is SO true." he said biting his lip.

We both laughed before I went back to Rora. She pulled me away from everyone and sighed. "Alright what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

She bit her lip. "I don't know what to do," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Garrett and Kennedy both asked me-"

"I know. They told me," I said quickly.

She nodded. "Okay, well I said yes to Kennedy because he asked me first but then Gar asked me and I feel bad for saying no." she confessed.

"Just follow your heart."

"I don't know what it's telling me though!" she said loudly.

neither do I I said to myself, neither do I
♠ ♠ ♠
i suck.
i know
comment//subscribe//murder me for being lazy
-Zelda