Status: Done

Waste My Time

1/1

Amy’s POV

I smile as my friends and I sit into the club. I listen as Helen orders drinks for. Then I see him. The way his hat is turned to the side a little, his brown eyes connecting with my green ones. Just as our drinks get to us, he smirks and raises his glass then drinks. I do the same then turn to my friends with a small smile on my face. My friends start telling me I’ve lost my mind. He walked up to me and asked to dance. Somehow the dance turned into something more. The way his fingers moved across my skin. The way he moaned my name into my ear. The way he made me feel.

When I hooked up with you
Maybe that's true
Said that I'll wake up one day
Asking what did I do
Maybe that's true too


I looked as he came into the small house we shared together. The light in his eyes that made me smile and forget that everyone else was in the room to welcome him and the guys’ home from tour. I remember the conversion with my parents earlier that day, but it no longer matter what they said. I knew that at that moment I wanted him. I knew that I could waste my time with him forever.

Laughing as the world goes by
How we let the day
Moving way too fast
Cause when I'm with you I don't really care
What they all want me to be
I just want you beside me


I smile as I walk down the aisle with my dad. I watch as I see my best friends smiling, looking. I meet his brown eyes then look down smiling. As he takes his hands into mine, I know that he’s all mine. “I love you Brian Haner.”

Not so sure that I'll be yours
But baby you could be mine (you could be mine)
It's all about (yeah girl, it's all about)
Hanging out (we hanging out)
Cause you know how to waste my time (wasting my time)
Mmm, you know how to waste my time