‹ Prequel: Life's a Dream

Need You Now

Jean Valjean.

Need You Now

Chapter One

Annie Jonas watched as her husband took his final bow as Marius, his was the last time he would be playing him, for he was off to London to play Jean Valjean. But Annie wouldn't be going with him, after he would take her to their new house in LA he would be going to London alone while Annie stayed in LA and started collage.

“After three years as one of the best Marius' we've ever had, I'd like to personally say; that me and the whole staff will miss you and your lovely wife and we can't wait to have you once again” the detractor, heavily drunk, yelled into a microphone with his arm around Nick. “We will be very excited to see, Nick play Jean Valjean, one of the youngest people ever to portray him.”

After the party Annie, Nick and his parents walked through the front door of the New York home they were leaving. The house once full of stuff was now bare, brown boxes everywhere. Nick's parents went up to their guestroom and Nick and Annie took a seat on the couch, the only thing left in the room.

“I can't believe were leaving...” Annie trailed off.

“Yeah, I know... we've had some good times here” Nick smiled, looking around the room.

“We'll have good times in La.”

“Let's hope.... I can recall someone saying the day she moved in here how she would never go back to LA.”

“I was upset then...”

“Yes, and that person that upset you is in LA.”

“But... its different now.”

“You mean cause were married?” Nick asked.

“Yeah.”

“I haven’t talked to him in weeks... I wonder what he's up to” Nick then stated, speaking of his older brother.

“I haven’t talked to him in mouths... I don't we've talked since Christmas...”

“This is June....”

“My point exactingly...”

“Let's call him then... shall we?”

“You think he'll answer? Its pretty late” Annie told her husband.

“Its three hours earlier there... he's a night owl anyway” Nick pulled out his cell phone and found his brothers number, it rang and rang and Nick began to think his brother wasn't going to answer.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Joe.”

“Oh, hey, Nick, I didn't look at the ID.”

“Well, what's up?” Nick asked, smiling over at Annie.

“Just got home... what's up with you? How was your last night as Marius?”

“It was great... I'm really gonna miss it, we were just wondering what was up, we haven't talked to you in a while.”

“We?”

“Yeah, me and Annie.”

“Oh...right.”

After awhile Nick hung up and looked over at Annie, with a smile.

“He was having a girl over.... typical Joe.”

“What happen to Sydney?”

“Didn't I tell you?” Nick gasped. “They broke up months ago.”

“Why?” Annie gushed, she thought Joe and Sydney were great together.

“She dumped him for another man...” Nick trailed off. Annie didn't say anything, looking down at her hands.

“I think we should get to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow.”

Annie fallowed Nick up the stairs to their bedroom. Nick was in bed before her, she taking longer to get ready for sleep, once she was laying next to him he shut off the lights; kissing her lips sweetly as he did.

“Good night, Cassette, my love.”

“Goodnight, Jean Valjean.”

“That's so gross, he's her father.”

Annie didn't say anything, just laughed at him.

“Hey, I'm still your Marius... and don't you forget it” he told her, she laughed more, he stopped her laughing with another sweet kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its been forever and a day since I finished Life's A Dream.. but I've had this idea for awhile... and I really want to do it.... so lets hope ppl like it!!! PLEASE COMMENT

If you have never read Teenage Dream or Life's A Dream you should before starting to read this one... tho it might not be needed, but just in case... You will find the link to Life's A Dream right under my name at the top of the page and you will find the link to Teenage Dream in my stories.