A Bus Breakdown to Remember

"Let's play truth or dare."

“Let’s play truth or dare,” Frank suggested with a devilish grin.

All the four other guys of My Chemical Romance groaned in displeasure. Their tour bus had a couple of mechanical issues which ended up with them on the side of the road. They were stranded on the right side of the road in a bushy green field. Trucks and other automobiles passed by them every second, which just fueled their frustration. All but Frank it seemed.

“Come on guys. Ya’ll are no fun,” he huffed before sticking his tongue out.

Gerard, who was sitting the closest to Frank, put his arm around him and gave him a playful shake. “Aww, come on Frank. Don’t be like that. You always want to play that game. It gets pretty old after a while.”

“It got old after elementary school,” Bob said bluntly.

Ray and Mikey shook their head in agreement.

Frank groaned. “Well what are we going to then? Just sit in the bus? If so, I’m hopping off and catching a ride with someone.”

“I can just see in the headlines already,” Gerard said while demonstrating with his hands. “Midget guitarist from rock band goes missing. Band mates assume kidnapping done by crazed and underage fans.”

Bob laughed and added on. “Cut up guitar pieces found and put back together. They seemed to form the word Pansy.”

“Frank’s lip ring would probably be lying on the ground too,” Mikey said. He pushed his glasses up and wiped his hair off of his forehead. “Damn it’s hot.”

“It would be nice if the air still worked,” Ray said. “I swear, we have the worst luck with buses and stuff. Everything bad usually happens while we go on tour.”

“Tell me about it,” Gerard said. “Most of my microphones don’t work before we go on show. I have to go rush and tell the crew to get me another one. It’s a pain in the ass.”

Frank whistled loudly and got all of the guy’s attention. “This is boring. I want to play a game or something. Not just sit around and talk about boring stuff that has happened in the past.”

Since Gerard had always had a soft spot for Frank, he decided to help the poor guy out. “Frank’s right. We should do something fun right now. We’re not going to have any fun if we just sit around and reminisce about the past.”

Bob smirked. “Man Gerard, you’re always so nice and sweet to Frank.”

Catching on, Ray smiled. “Yeah Gerard. You’re always rubbing up on him onstage. I’ve even seen it when we’re off stage.”

Mikey mocked vomiting. “Ugh, I know exactly what you’re talking about. I hate seeing my brother feel up my best friend. Worst of all, they seem to be enjoying it!”

Gerard blushed and turned a crimson red. Blushing was very uncommon for him. Most of the time, he was cool and collected, but as soon as somebody mentioned something about Frank, he felt like a thirteen year old boy with his first crush. Desperately trying to calm his frenzied nerves, he shrugged the previous comments off. He wore his usual smirk and wrapped his arm around Frank’s waist and pulled him closer. “Hell yeah we love it!”

Frank planted a sloppy kiss on Gerard’s cheek. “All of you are just jealous because you aren’t getting any of this action.”

Mikey, Ray, and Bob all seemed rather uncomfortable. They all knew that Gerard and Frank had chemistry between them, they just never knew how much. It wasn’t until Mikey awkwardly cleared his throat that they all snapped out of their daze.

“This will be a bus breakdown to remember,” he said with a small chuckle.

Bob and Ray began laughing loudly while Mikey joined in.

Gerard and Frank were too busy making out in the floor to notice anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm almost considering this somewhat a sequel or something related to this: Two Weeks In Hawaii with My Chemical Romance. Hmm.