Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter One

(Jade's POV)

Waiting. Just waiting. It seems like that's all I've been doing for years. But in reality, its been 10 minutes. I've been sitting on this bench for 10 minutes waiting for my best friend, Raven, or my boyfriend, Skylar ( who so happens to be Raven's brother), to show up. They said they'd be here at 5:00 and it is now 5:10. I really hope they are OK. I sighed as I put on my I-Pod and blasted Alesana. 'The Thespian' was filling my ears when there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Skylar standing there.
" Holy shit Skylar! You scared me!" "Sorry babe" I stood up and wrapped my arms around him. Skylar and I have been dating for almost 5 years now. I was 10 and he was 11. " Um, where's Raven?" " Oh! She had to do a couple of things. She said she would be here later." I sighed knowing that "later" meant tomorrow. "Well, what do you wanna do then?" I asked. " Um, we could just sit and talk?" That was one of the many things I loved about Skylar. He was always wanting to talk. I know you think that this would be annoying, but I love to talk. When ever it's silent and I'm around people and we have the privileged to talk, I need to talk. Or I'll end up going crazy.
" So, how was your day?" He asked with kind of a sad tone. This shocked me. " It's been good I guess. How was your day? You seem sad, is anything wrong?" " Huh? Oh, no. Nothing's wrong hon. And my day was good."
Just then, his phone started ringing. Great. It was probably his mom or dad. Or Raven. But of course it was his parents saying he had to go home. He pecked my lips once and hugged me goodbye. " I'll see you tomorrow, babe." Were his last words before he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! First chapter! Comment! xD