Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Fourteen

~Raven's P.O.V.~

When Jade got up from the couch and went upstairs without anything to eat AGAIN, I turned and looked at Skylar.
"Skylar, go talk to her. Something's obviously wrong. She hasn't eaten for two days, and I'm really worried for her." He looked at me and nodded. Then he went upstairs and I heard him knock on her door. I went back to watching Des and Nate, knowing that Skylar had it all covered.
I thought about what I heard Bryan say to me yesterday when I found out that my parents were getting divorced. I had gone up to my room and cut myself for the first time in three weeks. Skylar came in and rocked me back and forth until I felt him switch off with someone, who I later realized was Bryan. I felt someone washing my arm off and wrapping it. I was just on the brink of sleep when I heard Bryan whisper into my ear.
"I love you. I really do." I wanted to say something, to at least kiss him, but I was too exhausted to do anything. I ended up sleeping the rest of the day in Bryan's arms. I couldn't wait until I saw him tomorrow to tell him how I felt.
I sighed and went upstairs. I changed into my pajamas, a simple large MCR t-shirt (it made me feel comfortable that they were with me while I slept. Weird, I know, considering I just actually met them with Bryan, but whatever.) and short, short basketball shorts. I fell asleep listening to The Black Parade on loop.

I woke up the next morning to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and got up to get ready for school. I took a quick shower and then changed into my neon orange skinny jeans, a different MCR shirt (A Black Parade shirt), my All Time Low hoodie, and pulled on my all black Converse.
I was on my way downstairs when I passed Jade's room. I paused at what I saw and smiled. Skylar and Jade were asleep and Skylar had his arms around Jade's waist. Suddenly, the alarm went off and I hurried downstairs so they wouldn't know that I'd seen them.
I decided to make waffles from scratch, knowing that Jade wouldn't be able to resist these. According to her, I make the best homemade waffles. I add cinnamon, vanilla, and food coloring. The colors depend on my mood, so if I made, let's say blue waffles, Jade would know that I was feeling down. Today, I made red (Well, they turned out pink) waffles. I bet you can guess why (Wink wink). I grabbed some and sat down at the table with the syrup.
Just as I started eating, I heard someone run downstairs.
"RAVEN!!! You made waffles and didn't save any!?!?!?" I laughed at Jade, who had a hungry look on her face.
"Dude chill! There's more on the counter." She laughed and sighed with relief, grabbed some waffles and sat next to me.
"Where's Skylar?" I asked.
" Um, I think he is up-" She was interrupted by Skylar.
"DID SOMEONE SAY WAFFLES!!??" Jade and I laughed at Skylar's face. He got some waffles and we all ate in silence.
When we finished, we all got into the car and hurried to school. We were running a bit late because of my waffles. Jade kissed Skylar good bye once we got there and she and I walked to our first class together. We sat down and I turned to her.
"Hey Jade, the other night, I heard Bryan say he loved me...." I said to her. She gave me a huge smile, like she knew the whole time. "OMG!! I'm so happy now! I can't wait to see him!" I couldn't help myself. She looked like she was about to say something, but then the teacher walked in.
The rest of my morning classes passed in a blur, until I was finally at lunch. I looked around for Jade, Skylar, or Bryan. I finally found Bryan and Skylar together, but no Jade. I walked up to them.
"Hey, have either of you seen Jade?" I asked. They both shook their heads, so I looked around for people who were in the same class that she had right before lunch. I finally spotted someone: a girl named Kaylee. She was nice enough. I walked over to her.
"Hey, Kaylee, was Jade in class right before lunch?" I asked her. She looked up at me.
"Oh, Jade got a letter from the office saying that she was getting sent home for the day." I swallowed hard. Oh no.
"Oh, thank you." I turned and walked back to the boys.
"Her parents came and picked her up." I told them. Well, that was better than we thought it would be. Skylar nodded and Bryan took my hand. I looked up at him remembering what I was going to tell him today.
"Bryan, can I talk to you?" He nodded and I waved good bye to Skylar. He waved and went to sit with his band mates. I led Bryan outside to our secret spot and sat down. He sat down across from me and looked directly into my eyes.
"You're not breaking up with me... Are you?" I felt my eyes grow huge. Why would he even think that?
"No! Of course not!" I said. He sighed in relief. "Bryan... I heard what you said to me on Saturday... When you thought I was asleep?" I looked deep into his eyes. His eyes widened and then he looked down.
"Raven, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that. You may think that its too soon, but I meant it. I love you, Raven, and I understand if you don't lo-." I cut him off my kissing him long and hard. His eyes fluttered closed right as mine did and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my hands to his cheeks to pull him closer.
I pulled away and smiled.
"Raven, I-."
"Bryan, stop talking and let me say what I want to say." I paused and he nodded, his cheeks still flushed. "Bryan, I love you, too. I have since the first day I met you." He looked into my eyes and smiled happily. I leaned in to kiss him again. The kiss was long and sweet and I put almost every ounce of love into it so he really believed me.
Then, the bell rang. I pulled away and he sighed. We got up and he took my hand. Our fingers intertwined and we walked to class hand in hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and subscriptions, please!!!! =)