Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Fifteen

Jades POV

I had been sitting in the principle's office for hours now. It was lunch time for my class and I was really hungry. "Can I please go get lunch?" I practicly whined when I said that. "No. We are not done with you." My mother said sternly. I just sat there and listend to them.

The car ride home was brutal. My parents drove me to Skylar and Raven's house so I could get my things. Then we finally got home. Joy.

They sat me down on the couch and began their lecture.
"Where were you Jade!? You had us worried sick! No phone call or anything for practicly a month! ARE YOU INSANE!?!?"
"Mom, I-I just had to get away from it all. I couldn't handle the thought of my uncle being out of jail."
"SO YOU RUN AWAY!?"
"Y-Yes" Just then, I felt my phone vibrate. I didn't dare look at it. I knew it was either Sky or Raven. But it had to be Raven. Skylar just seemed not caring of me at the time being. But that was just probably my mind driving me insane.
"JADE!? Are you even listing to me!?" I just sat there. Again my phone rang. Then again and again.

"Just go to room and don't bothere to come out until we say."
I sat up and went to my room. I hated being here now. This was going to be a nightmare.

I looked at my phone to see who it was. It turned out to be one text from Raven and the rest of the text and 2 phone calls from Skylar. I didn't bother texting them or calling them back.

I was soon asleep which was probably the best part of the night.

I woke up the next morning still locked in my room.

Two mornings later...still locked in my room.

It is now Wendsday night. I've been locked in my room since Monday. I've nothing to est and Sky and Raven have been trying to get a hold of me.

I finally heard footsteps and my door slammed open.
"You can come out and get ready for school." Was all my dad said before he left. I guess it was actually Friday. Wait...FRIDAY!? Oh no! It's Skylar and I's anniversary! SHIT!!!

****Lunch time later that day****

Neither Skylar or Raven have talked to me. Let alone notice me. So, I was just sitting here, In the grass, by myself.
Suddenly, a pair of feet were in front of me. I looked up to see Raven and she went wide eyed.
"Jade! What happend??"
" My parents had me locked in my room untill this morning. This morning was the first time I've showered or gone to the restroom since Monday."
" Have you eaten?"
"No."
"OK, stay here. I'm going to get Skylar. He's been worried sick about you!"

I nodded and she ran off. A few minutes later, I was in my boyfriends arms. And for the first time in four days, I felt safe.