Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Seventeen

Jades POV

Finally things were looking right. I was walking to my final class of the day which I had with Skylar, Raven, and Bryan. I walked in with Skylar, our fingers laced together. As I enterd the classroom, I heard a chourus of 'Jade yor back!' and what not. I smiled at Bryan and Raven as they were sitting together. Raven was blushing madley and Bryan was quietly talking to her. We all took our seats and our class began.

About half way through the lesson, a note appeared on my desk. I took it into my lap and read it.
It said:
To Jade <3
From Skylar

'Are we still on for tonight? I wasn't sure with everythings that's happend...'
'Of course! :D It's our five year Anniversary! I wouldn't miss it even if the world was coming to an end! xD' Was what I wrote back and handed him the note.
'Good. There is something I need to tell you. Don't worrie it's not bad. :D'
'Okie! :D'

And that was our show laddies and gentelmen!

I was finally home from school and I was happy that my parents weren't harsh anymore. They had lighten up ALOT.

I got ready for the night ahead of me. I really wanted this to be perfect. I loved Skylar so much. I hope he felt the same way. Wait...what if this is the 'something' he was going to tell me? Just thinking about that made me blush.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it to be greeted by Skylar. I smile spread across my face. He leaned down and pecked my lips.He laced our fingers together. We got in his car and went to where ever he was taking me.

We arrived at the place we were spending our evening. I was in tears of joy when I realized he had taken us to the place he asked me out, 5 years ago.
"Oh my gosh Skylar! This is amazing!" I said in complete happiness. There was candles and there was a blanket spread out in the middle of the grass feild. I loved this park becasuse it was surronded by trees. It was almost like being in the middle of a forest.
"Do you like it?" He asked full of hope.
"No." I said in all seriousness. I didn't like it. His face fell and he removed his hands from around my waist. I smiled and he looked confused as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. When our foreheads touched, I said" I LOVE it." He smiled hugely and tightly wrapped his arms around my waste pulling me closer. If that was posibble.

He kissed me with so much passion. It was amazing.

We ate and then we laid down and just well...laid there. I had my head on his chest with one hand next to my head and another around his torso. He had his head placed on my head and his arms around my waist.
"Jade?" He asked sounding really nervous.
"Yeah Skylar?"
"I...uh..I..Jade, I love you." I went wide eyed. He loved me? Oh.My.Gosh.
" I love you too, Skylar." I said in all honesty. I looked up at him and smiled. He looked at me and smiled as well. He leaned in and kissed me. We stayed there just like that. Except for the fact that the simple kiss turned into a make out session.

After about 15 minutes, he pulled away and said" I have something for you." He said. I nodded my head snd he puled out a somewhat medium sized velvet box. I took it and I felt my heart stop as I saw what was inside. It was a necklace. It was a simple one. It had a silver strap and the charm was a Jade. I smiled. A Jade. The stone was my name. If that makes since.

I smiled up at him. "Thank you so much Skylar. I love it." I said he motioned for me to turn around and he took the necklace. He put it around my neck and secured it. I turned back around and pecked him on the lips.

" Come on. I gotta get you home." He said once we pulled away. We laced our fingers together and made our way to the car.

Once we got to my house, we stood at the door way. I looked up at him and he leaned down to kiss me good night.

"I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. " Are you going to come to practice tomorrow?" "Of course" "I'll pick you up then?" "Yup"

We kissed one more time before we parted. I went straight to my room, changed, and went to sleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter. What more is there to say? Please comment! xD