Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Eighteen

~Raven's P.O.V.~

While Jade and Skylar were on their date, I was with Bryan. We were cuddling on my couch watching Ghost Adventures. I know that these types of shows aren't usually scary, but I get paranoid and then have nightmares. I get nightmares over the stupidest things. Once, I got a nightmare from watching Scooby Doo. Stupid, right?
Anyways, we were sitting on the couch and I had my hand balled up in Bryan's shirt because I was getting paranoid again. He was quietly laughing at me, but who wouldn't? He had an arm thrown carelessly across my shoulders and I was jumping at every little sound. My dad was passed out in his bedroom, drunk. He's been drinking a lot more now that him and mom are separated.
I jumped really high when one of the ghosts threw something (I think it was a brick) across the room and Bryan laughed loudly.
"Ray, it's okay. It's just a show." I lightly hit him on the chest.
"Shut up! I can't help it that I have an overactive imagination!" I said, but I was laughing along with him. We settled back down and continued watching the rest of the episode. When it was over, I decided that my brain needed a little comedy to calm down. I grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels, finally deciding on Family Guy. I settled back against Bryan's chest. I don't know why, but just hearing his heartbeat against my ear made me feel safe and calm.
"Bryan, do you believe in ghosts?" I asked randomly. He laughed and looked down at my dead-serious face.
"Oh. Oh! You're serious?" He asked, his laugh fading away as he realized that I was. He looked up and into the distance. After a few seconds, I grew impatient.
"Well?" I asked. He snapped out of his daze and looked down at me again. He sighed.
"Well, I do, sort of. I think that those who need to fill a purpose stay on Earth, while others go where ever it is they need to go." I looked at him with dazzled eyes.
"Really?" I asked with my voice full of wonder for some odd reason. I was just, well, amazed by his words' for some reason. Maybe it was just him.
He laughed. "Why the sudden intrest in where people go when they die?"
"I... Don't know." I said and laughed. He laughed with me and our laughter evantually wore away as we looked into each other's eyes. He leaned toward me and my lips twitched in anticipation for his lips to touch them. When our lips did finally touch, the kiss was sweet and pleasant. When we pulled away, he smiled. I smiled back at him and leaned toward him again to kiss him. He leaned toward me with a smile on his lips. Right when our lips were about to touch, I kissed the corner of his mouth.
"Um, Raven, I think you missed." He said, trying not to laugh. I just smiled sweetly and shook my head.
"No I didn't." I said. He had a confused look on his face, but he got it after a few seconds and smiled.
"You tease!" He laughed and I laughed with him. He kissed my forehead and we went back to watching Family Guy.
Just then, the front door opened and then shut. I'm guessing that Skylar's home. He walked into the room with a big, goofy grin on his face. Bryan and I turned to look at him fully.
"So, I'm guessing that the date went well?" I asked at the same time Bryan said, "Date go well?" I looked at Bryan and smiled. He grinned back and we turned back to face Skylar.
"It went great." He said and then sighed. He actually SIGHED. Wow, it must've been like perfect. I saw Bryan raise his eyebrows out of the corner of my eye. He must've been thinking the same thing I was.
"Well," Bryan said as he got up, "I'd better get going then." I got up to walk him to the door. We got there and shared a sweet kiss.
"Night, Raven. Love you." He said when we pulled away.
"Love you, too, Bryan. See you... Tomorrow?" He smiled.
"Sounds great." He said, and after I smiled in return, he left and I shut the door. I smiled and bit my lip at the thought of spending tomroow with Bryan. Then a thought occured to me. We could have a double date! Me with Bryan, and Sklar with Jade. My smile grew even wider at that thought.
When I walked back into the living room, Skylar was asleep on the couch with the T.V. still on. I smiled at my brother's sweet, innocent face while he was sleeping and went to go grab a blanket from the linen closet for him. I grabbed one for myself too, because I was still feeling a little paranoid and I didn't want to be alone.
I tossed my blanket onto the other couch and put th other one gingerly over Skylar. He sighed and smiled in his sleep and it made me smile even wider. I went over to my couch and laid down. I pulled the blanket around myself and drifted off to sleep, thinking sweet thoughts about Bryan.

I woke up the next morning and looked over to see that Skylar was still asleep and snoring softly. I smiled and went upstairs to get dressed. I got into the shower and when I was done, I picked out my Black Veil Brides shirt and my neon green skinny jeans. I grabbed my MCR hoodie and laced up my Batman Converse. When I was done, I put on my black eyeliner and mascara. I brushed out my hair and put it into a high ponytail, but left my short bangs down to cover my right eye. When I was done, I went downstairs to find that Skylar was in the kitchen eating Lucky Charms.
"Hey, morning, sleepy head!" I said, smiling brightly.
"Whoa, how'd you get dressed and made up so fast?" He asked as his eye brows came together. I just smiled and grabbed a bowl and some Cocoa Puffs. I put milk in it and grabbed a spoon. I sat next to Skylar and started eating. When we finished, Skylar went upstairs to get dressed and cleaned up. About half an hour later, he came back downstairs in black skinny jeans, an Avenged Sevenfold shirt, and his black Converse. He was all showered and stuff. I smiled and he smiled back.
"So," I said when he sat down on the couch with me, "how would you and Jade like to go on a double date with me and Bryan?" He looked over at me and smiled.
"I'll go call Jade." I smiled and he got up to call Jade while I called Bryan. I filled him in and he agreed fully. He even seemed a bit excited. I decided that we were all going to Mini Golf. Bryan said that it sounded great and he'd come by in about ten minutes. We said our good byes and I love yous and hung up. Skylar walked back into the oom with a smile.
"Jade thinks that it's a reat idea." I smiled.
"Then it's a go!" Skylar smiled hugely. I filled him in on where we were going and when Bryan was going to be here. Apparently, Jade said that she was going to be here in about ten minutes, too. This was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Comments? I think yes! =)