Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Twenty One

Jades POV

I woke up and realized I was on the couch. I sighed and got up to only find no one. I almost had a panic attack but then I heard laughter from down stairs. I slowley made my way down to the basement where I found everyone there, sitting on the couches talking and laughing. I decided to just sit on the stairs to see how long it would take for them to noticeme. Maybe I could even scare them?
" Yo, Sky, You think Jade's gonna be alright?" Matt asked.
"Yeah I know she will. She's strong. Dude you should of seen her last week. She was the one who beat up her Uncle. Not me." Skylar stated. Everyones mouth fell opend. I lauhed uncontrollably, which completly blew my cover. They all turned to look at me as if Hitler just walked in. I scared them! I continued laughing until I rolled off the stairs on to the floor. As soon as I smacked to the floor, I stuck my thumb and the air and yelled "I'm ok!" There was a chorus of laughs and I got up and sat by Skylar. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. " I love you." He whisperd in my ear.
"I love you, too" I whisperd back. I turned to look at everyone. I looked at Raven whos eyes went wide. I think I knew what she saw.
"Oh my gosh Jade! Is that the necklace Skylar gave you!?" She asked out of complete shock/happiness. I simply nooded my head and there was a chourus of 'AWS' I felt my face heat up and when I looked at Skylar, I could tell he was blushing too.
:Aw, look at them they're blushing!" Larson said. I smiled at him and flipped him off. This was going to be a fun day.

I woke up the next morning knowing I had to get ready for school. I tried to get out of bed but I couldn't. There was a pair of arms holding on to me really tightley. I sighed trieng to figure out a way to wake Skylar up. Then something popped in my head. I grabbed my phone and dialed Sky's number. HIs phone rang loudly and he picked it up.
"Jade? Why are you calling so early? Not that it's a problem." He said.
"Because you need to let go of me so we can get ready for school!" I yelled really loudley. He smiled and closed his phone before facing me.
"Why?" He asked.
"Why what Sky?"
"What's with the wake up call,literally?"
"I thought it would be fun." I smiled. He pecked my lips before letting me go.

We arrived at school kinda early. I was by Skylar and Raven. I felt bad for her because Bryan was out sick for the day. When the bell rang, we went our seprate ways. I didn't have class with them until after lunch while they had the first two classes together.

I made my way into Chemistry and took my seat. The teacher wasn't here yet but someone else was. A new kid. He was wearing an Avengend Sevenfold shirt, black skinny jeans, and black converse. He had amazing green eyes and jet black hair. I t was knida styled like Andy Sixx's. I was instantly attached. He took the seat next to me and we started talking.
"Hey I'm Josh." He said. His voice was deep and I swear I my heart melted. Wait, what am I doing? I have Sky. I love Sky. Oh FML!
"Hey I'm Jade." I said with a smile.
" I see you like Avengend Sevenfold" He said. I then rememberd I was wearing the same shirt he was.
"Yeah I love them!" I said.
"I do to! HAve you heard of Black Veil Brides?" He asked.
"Heard of them? Dude I meet them! I freaking love them!" I said and he laughed. Again with the melting.
"I do to! HEy do you think we could be friends?" He asked.
"Of cousre!" I said. I stood up and hugged me. We kept talking until the teacher came in.

It was now lunch time and I was talking and laughing with Josh. We decided to skip eating and head out side. While we were heading outside, I saw Raven, Skylar and the band staring at us. I ignored them and continued with Josh. When we got outside, we sat on the grass and laughed and talked more. We instantly became best friends. I'd forgotten about everyone else. Even though they were practically staring at us the whole time. But I didn't care. I was happy for once. And I was enjoying life. I had forgotten about all my problems. I was having fun and thats all that matters.