Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Twenty Three

Jades POV

I stood there In shock. Raven had just cussed me out. I had no idea she had that in her. I heavily sighed and sat back down in the grass leaning aganist a tree. I had my head in my hands. Why are they making such a big deal about me having a new friend? I mean it's not like they own me. I don't always have to be around them. Hell, I've been around them for the last five years. Me having a new friend and not hanging out with them isn't going to kill them. And Skylar, he really dosn't need to jump to conclusions so quickly.

I looked up only to see Skylar across the way. He was returning the look with a look of sadness in him. I sighed and got up knowing what I had to do.
"Sky..." I said as I got close enough for him to hear me. He looked up at me and then looked back down.
"Sky...Josh is just a friend. You really can't jump into conclusion like that. So what if I don't hang out with you guys for one day. So what if I have a new friend. Yes, it would of been nice of me to introduce you guys to him but I didn't. Josh is new here. I'm his only friend. All I was doing was showing him around. It's not going to fucking kill you if I'm not around one day. I mean I've been around you guys for the last five years." I said. I hadn't realized Larson was there untill he spoke up.
"Jade, you know how easily Sky gets hurt. You were with a GUY. Of course he is going to jump to conclusion. Yes, you were right about pretty much all of that. But, you only glanced at us. No wave, no smile, nothing. It was almost like you hated us." He said. I opend my mouth to say something but Skylar cut me off.
"You promice he's just a friend Jade?" He asked.
"Yes Skylar. Josh is just a friend and that's all he ever will be. I love you Sky. No one else." I said in all honesty. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and he pulled me into a hug.
"I'm sorry Jade. I'm so sorry." He said.
"No I'm sorry. I should of told you guys he was just a friend and shit instead of blowing you off." I said. Once we pulled away, he leaned down and kissed me. The kiss was long, sweet and passionate.
The rest of the day was just a blur.

Finally I was home. I walked in to find Raven in the livingroom. With out any look, I made my way up stairs to my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed. I sat in silence. The only thing I could hear was Raven and Skylar talking. My name being used very often. I sighed and fell back so that I was laying down. Even though I wasn't tierd, I slowley started to fall asleep. That is untill I heard yelling. I didn't know what they were saying but I knew It was Sklar and Raven. I just layed ther. Eventually, I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes its short. I know