Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Twenty Five

Jade’s POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I just stared at my ceiling. What did I do to deserve this? Raven and I are in a massive fight, the band doesn’t want to even look at me, well that’s only because they think Skylar and I are fighting...And we’re not, and Josh probably won’t talk to me today because of Raven. I grabbed my phone and started looking through the pictures I had. They were all of Skylar, Raven, and I. We were all happy and life wasn’t complicated. I miss those days. I wish they were still here. I continued to look through the pictures with tears going down my face. Why was this happening to us? What did we do? Sure, everything happens for a reason, but it’s not like we assonated the freaking president.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I looked over at my alarm clock and realized I had been in thought for the last twenty minutes after I hit the snooze button. Wow. I turned off my alarm clock and got out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom and stripped my clothes. I stepped into the shower and did the necessary. Once I was done, I got dressed in my Alesana shirt, black skinny jeans, and black converse. I straightened my now purple hair, which I died before my life got out of place, and I teased it. I then put on my make-up which was a thick line of eyeliner, black eye shadow, and clear lip gloss.
Once I was done, I made my way down stairs to get something to eat. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and made my way to sit down. As I was walking, I came to a stop. I was staring at a picture of Raven and I about two months ago. We were throwing water balloons at each other and laughing our asses of. I fought back the tears that were threatening to fall.
“Hey whoever is dow-“She cut her self off when she saw me. I looked up at her with a sadish look on my face. We stared at each other until I looked away and proceeded to the table. I sat down ate my cereal in silence. Raven had also gotten something to eat and sat across from me. I didn’t dare look at her. Our silence was cut off by Skylar walking down stairs.
“Good morning! Isn’t a beautiful day?” He asked really happy and…..gayish. Wtf? “No.” Was Ravens response. I was still just staring at him like this O.O. Skylar waved his hand in front of my face. “Jade? Are you ok?” Skylar asked. I snapped out of it and nodded my head before continuing to eat my cereal. Before I knew it, I was at school.
I was sitting in Chemistry. That was the class I had with Josh. We were going over chemicals, of course, when a note appeard on my desk.

“Jade! Hello!”
“Josh! Hello!”
“Oh good you talk. I thought you weren’t going to talk to me…”
“I thought you weren’t going to talk to me because Raven went off on you.”
“What? Why would I do that? Anyways, I’m just glad you’re not mad at me.”
“I could never be mad at you, Josh. I just thought you were mad at me cuz of the whole boyfriend situation.”
“Well, it would have been nice to know but I’m not mad at you :)”
“Okay!:)”

The bell then rang and we made our way to the cafeteria. When Josh and I got there, we noticed we were the first ones. We also decided to skip eating and go outside.
Josh and I were sitting in the grass just doing random stuff. “STICK IT IN THERE!” I yelled. Everyone that was around stopped and stared. Josh and I were laughing our heads off. “Wow Jade, Wow.” He said. “You enjoyed it!” I said through my laugh. “Oh most defiantly” He said. “Would you like that with a box of Bon Bons?” I asked. Josh gave me a WTF look. I gasped. “Have you not seen that episode of Sponge Bob!?” “I’m sure I have I just don’t remember.” “Oh, well it’s the one where Mrs. Puff gets fired and her replace meant is like this ex military dude.” I said. “Oh! In that case, I have seen it!” He said. I looked up to see if I could see Skylar, but I didn’t. That’s strange. He is always outside. What makes today different?
“Who are you looking for?” Josh asked. “I’m looking for Skylar.” “Who?” “My boyfriend.” He made and ‘O’ shape with his mouth. I still couldn’t find Skylar but I knew he was here. And so was the rest of the band. I didn’t see them either. And not that I cared, but I didn’t see Raven. WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE!? I continued to look around until I spotted 7 heads peeking out of a bush staring at Josh and I. I recognized them as Raven, Skylar, Bryan, and the rest of the band. Were they spying on me? Trying to see if I would do anything stupid? I think they were.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter of the night! and it's longer!