Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Twenty Seven

Jade’s POV

I was upstairs in my room with Macey. Yes Macey. We put aside our differences and figured what the hell? If you get past the ‘I’m all that’ side of her, she’s actually really cool.

“So Jade, why aren’t you with Raven, Skylar, and Skylar’s band?” Macey asked.
“Raven and I are fighting and the band refuses to speak to me. Skylar and I are dating but he’s with them at the moment. As for Josh, which I knew was going to be your next question, he is downstairs as well.” I said. Even though I didn’t mind, it still kind of hurt me.
“Which box does this go in?” Macey asked. Did I mention I was moving back with my parents? Well, I am. I couldn’t be in a house full of people when I only talk to one of them. The band was always over, Raven lives here and Skylar I always talk to. So what’s the point? My parents did promise me that my Uncle was back in jail and would be there for pretty much the rest of his life. And did Skylar and Raven know I was moving out? No. Skylar would soon enough have a text from me saying I was gone.
About 30 minutes later, Macey and I got the last box into the car and we went towards my actual house. On my way I texted Skylar.

“Hey, just letting you know that the only time you’ll be seeing me is at school. ~Death To Your Heart~”
“Wat do u mean?????”
“I mean I moved out. The room is back to the way it was. ~Death To Your Heart~
It took him a while to text back but eventually he did.
“Babe y?”
“Because I couldn’t be in a house full of people when I only talk to you. ~Death To Your Heart~
“? The house isn’t full of ppl.”
“The band is always over; they refuse to talk to me just because they favor Raven. Raven and I are in a massive fight. So what the hell is the point? ~Death To Your Heart~”
“I guess your right…but I’ll miss you…”
“I’ll miss you to. ~Death To Your Heart~”
“So, Macey huh? How’d that happen?”
“Yeah. How did you know? And we just put aside everything and figured what the hell? ~Death To Your Heart~”
“Raven told me. And oh ok. So where did you move to exactly?”
“Parents house ~Death To Your Heart~”

I closed my phone and looked up to see Macey struggling with a box. I set down my phone and helped her. We got all the boxes in and Macey had to go home. So I was left doing all the unpacking. I didn’t mind. I checked my phone.

1 NEW MESSAGE FROM SKYLAR

“WHAT!? What about your Uncle? JADE!!”
“Calm the fuck down. He’s back in jail. ~Death To Your Heart~”
“Ok good. Well, it’s late and we have school tomorrow. So, I’ll see you tomorrow. I love you.”
“OK good night Sky. Love you too. ~Death To Your Heart~”

With that I turned off my phone and went to bed. I woke up the next morning and did the necessary. I grabbed an apple and made my way to school. I climbed in the car my parents bought me yesterday and started it. It was a black mustang. A newer version of a mustang of course. When I pulled into the school, I saw Sky, Raven and the band staring at the car wide eyed. I probably had one of the nicest cars in school. And they still didn’t know it was me. I turned off the vehicle and got out. I looked over at my old friends and my boyfriend to find their eyes even wider as they realized it was me. HA! Just then, Macey came up and we made our way to class. I took one last glance at Sky, Raven and the band only to see them staring at me in complete shock. HA!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! new chapter!