Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Twenty Eight

Jade's POV

" Did you see the look on their faces when they saw your new car?" Macey asked me as we enterd the school hallways. As usual, they were crowded with stundents.
"Yeah,I did. It was quit funny." I said some what faking a smile. I felt as if I were starting to rub being 'popular' and stuff in their face. Ever since I started hangging out with Macey, I became friends with her friends. Therefor making me popular.
I also had this feeling that I was starting think that the world revolved around me. I always hated people who were like that. Why am I becoming what I hate? I feel disgusting.

"Hey Jade!" I looked up to see Larson walking over to me. Wait a sec. Larson?? When did he start wanting to talk to me?
"Yes Larson?" I asked out of complete shock. He must of realized that because he laughed a little.
"Nothing. Just wanted to see what was up. Sooooo what's up?"
"Um, nothing really.....Uh I thought you hated me?"
"Oh, well not really. I mean Raven is being a bit harsh. But she does have a point."
"Yeah, I know. I just want all this fighting to end. I miss her always being around. I miss you guys. Hell, I felt like I couldn't even be around Skylar because I was hated by you guys."
I went to say something but Macey cut me off.
"Jade please tell me your not going back to being friends with the....slut your boyfriend has for a sister." Ok that's it!!
"You know what Macey!? I am! RAVEN," I emphasized Raven's name to prove that she has a name,"Is not a slut! If anyone is a slut it's you!! You and your stupid friends are THE sluts of the school! There is waaay more I could call you but that would take all year! Raven is my best friend! You DO NOT ever talk about her like that. If you wanna mess with her you mess with me first! Oh, and the next time you mess with her or flirt with SKYLAR," again, proving he has a name, " I will permenatly put you in the hospital! GOT IT!?" I asked all anger coming out of me. No one messes with my best friend. The look on Macey's face was priceless.
"....Jade..." Raven's voice came. I looked up at her not even knowing she was there.
We looked at eachother for like 5 seconds. Then the tears came to both our eyes. No later were we hugging eachother to death.
"No one has ever stood up for me like that. Ever. Now I know why I call you my best friend. I'm so sorry Jade." Raven said.
"No, Raven, I'm sorry. For everything. I don't even know what was running threw my head. I have know idea why I was acting so conseted and acting like a bitch. I'm the worst best friend ever." I said.
"No Jade your not. You just stood up to Macey for me. That's what a good friend would do." I smiled.
"Just know, no matter how many fights we get in, our friendship will never end." I said.
'Promice." She said. Soon, we were surronded by the band and Skylar and we were all in a group hug.

At lunch, we decided it would be fun to pull a prank on the school.
"So, here's the plan, Jade, Raven and I will pretend to have a little arguement. Then once the right time comes, Bryan will throw his noodles at us. Then, Larson, Matt and Josh will be mock hurt and then they will yell food fight and then BAM!" Skylar said. We all nodded our head in agreement and started our little war.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh, did you see the look on Macey and Sabrina's face when they both got hit with mashed patatoes!?" Raven asked as we made our way out of the princable's office. We were all laughing histarically at our little acomplishment.
"Yeah, but did you see Mr. Browns face!? Holy crap if steam could come out of ears." I said.
We all were like that for the rest of the day. Of course we had a punishment. We only had to go to detention the rest of the month.

Once I got home, I sat on the couch thinking about today, and how things seemed to be back on track.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some what shortish? Sorry for the grammer. I'm to lazy to check it. Anyways this story is going to be updated slowly. Reasons will not be mentioned because it's non of your buisiness. :P

Anyways, thank you to the what 16 readers we have. No comments or subscribers. D:
At least we have a star! :D