Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Thirty

Jade's POV

~The Next Day After School~

"Hey Mom! How was your day today?" I asked when my mom came in the door.
"Good Sweetie. How was yours yesterday. I didn't get to see you." She asked.
"Amazingly super awesome!" I said with a hue grin.
"Oh gosh...what did you do?" She asked while laughing.
"Well....let's just say the group and I started a food fight.." I laughed and so did my mom.
"Was Mr.Brown mad?" My mom asked. She has changed dramaticly over the time and she really didn't care if I got in trouble at school.
"YES! Oh my, It was funny!" She laughed.
"So, how are you and Skylar?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes and replied " We're great mom. I really love him. I don't know what I would do without him.."Just then my phone vibrated in my pocket.
"Well speak of the devil." We both said at the same time. We laughed and I answered my phone.

"Helloooooooooo?" I asked. Sky laughed.
"Hey babe! That was quit the hello!"
"You loved it!"
"But not as much as I love you." I smiled at that.
"Haha, so what is up my dea-" I was cut off by a loud bang from the kitchen.
"UGH! Hang on babe."
"ok" I got up and went into the kitchen to see my mom and dad trying to clear the kitchen of smoke.
"MOM! What did you do, blow up a squerril!?" I asked my mom.
"No I burnt toast..."
"Toast? Really mom? You burnt toast?" I asked with a grin on my face.
"Only you mom, only you." She looked at my with mock hurt. I made my way upstairs to my room to continue my convo with Skylar.

"Sorry babe. My mom burnt toast....."
"Haha wow I heard. You were on speaker."
"Oh gosh! Sky! Who else is around??"
"HEY JADE!!!!!" Oh joy. The whole band, Josh, and Raven heard me yelling at my mom.
"Oh joy. You guys are to much...."
"Hey you love us. Anyways.........Jade how would you, yes yo, like to go on a double date with Bryan, Skylar, and I?" Raven asked and I agreed right away.

I stepped out of my car once I got to Sky and Ray's house. I knocked on the door and Josh answerd it.
"Josh? What are you doing here?" I asked in shock.
"Um, long story." I made an 'O' shape with my mouth and he continued.
"They're down stairs in the basement. Come on, Skylar's dying to see you." He said. I folllowed him to the basement where I was greeted with everyone.
"Hey baby." Skylar said. He walked over and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. When we pulled away, he leaned down and our lips meet.
"I love you" He mumbled against my lips.
"I love you too" I replied. Once we pulled Bryan said "OK, So who's ready!?"
"We are!" We replied.
"Bry, where are we going?" Raven asked whn we got in the car. Skylar and I in the back with Raven and Bryan up front. Bryan driving.
"It's a suprise." He said and smirked at her. I sighed and snuggled up to Skylar. He kissed my forhead and I layed my head on his shoulder.
As soon as we plled up to our 'suprise' I knew this was going to be a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! New chapter! Feedback is always welcome! Thank you to...well no one really. We have no commenters or subscribers soooo.....=/

Anyways thanks for reading! :D