Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Thirty Four

Jade's POV

The sound of laughter, gossip, rumors, and nature were filling my ears. I wanted it to stop. I still had a hangover from hell. I seriously thought my brain was trying to get out of my skull. I was listening to my Ipod, on low volume, while a million thoughts were running through my head. What did I say in my drunk call last night? How do I even remember my call? What did I do to Skylar? Was it what I said in my call? Oh gosh, what if I broke up with him? What if I told him I didn't love him? NO! Please tell me I didn't do that! I love Skylar. I loved him more then anything. I would be ruined if we seperated. I couldn't take it anymore. I knew those thoughts were true. I quickly made my way to the bathroom with tears running done my face. I got stares from Skylar, Raven, Josh, and the rest of the band.
Once I was in the bathroom, I pulled out my razor and slashed my wrist. I had LOVE carved into my right arm and a broken heart on my left. I slid down the stall wall and cryed.
A few minutes later, the bell rang informing me that I had to go to class. I left the bathroom nly to run into Skylar and Raven. We stared at eachother for a couple of seconds before I lowerd my head and headed for my class. Of course I had that class with Skylar and Raven. Sigh. Just kill me please.
I completley zoned out when my teacher started his lecture on the Civil War. I was doodling in my journal when my vision started getting blurry and my head strated pounding.
"Jade, are you alright?" Mr. Lewis asked. I shoke my head "No" I practically whisperd.
"Alright, go see the nurse." I nooded and slowley got up. I had to use my desk for support because my legs went weak. The next thing I knew, I was on the floor. There were gasp everywhere and the last thing I heard was someone yelling to call 911. Then everything was black. Note to self: Don't cut yourself to deep, Jade.

***************************************************************************************************
The hallways were white. Completley white. At the end of what seemed like a never ending hallway was a black spot. An exit maybe? I started walking towards it only to notice that the walls were turning black and the spot was beginning to brighten. I continued to walk in hopes to get out of this strange place.
"Jade" I hear a voice call my name. I look around. Nothing. Jade your losing it. I shake it off and walk more.
"Jade" I hear the voice again, only this time a liitle louder.
"JADE" Again. I start running toward the light. My name keeps being called as i step into the light. Darkness takes over my and I fell like aton of bricks have landed on me.
"She's in a coma." I hear a female voice say. A coma? What the hell? I try to pen my eyes but I can't. I must be in a hospital if I'm in a coma.
"Jade, please wake up...I need you." I hear a very sad voice say. I could tell this person was crying, but I couldn't make out who it was. I then felt lips pressed to my forehead. Skylar. It was Skylar. I try with everything I have in me to open my eyes but I can't. I just fall back into the darkness untill I wake up. If I ever wake up....
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter :) Short yes. Not that much conversation I know. This chapter made me cry kinda.

Comment and Subscribe xD