Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Thirty Seven

~Raven's P.O.V.~

I woke up the next morning to a bunch of snickering and a warm object wrapped around my waist. I opened one eye and saw Bryan's arm around me. I smiled a bit until I heard the snickering again.

"Dude, look how close they are! It's like their about to-." Kory was cut off but my brother.

"Shut up, Kory!" Skylar hissed. "I don't like the idea of Bryan doing that to my little sister." God, they're so perverted. I heard Jade's girly laugh.

"He's right, Skylar!" Josh said. That traitor! He was supposed to be on my side. I decided to give them a little scare.

"You know I can hear everything you guys are saying, right?" I said. I opened my eyes and they all had shocked looks on their faces. I laughed and accidentally woke Bryan up.

"What's going on, Ray?" he asked, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"These idiots are making fun of us because you actually can get close to a girl without them yelling rape and running away." All of the guys' faces turned bright red except for Skylar and Jade's because they had each other.

"Oh, well that's their loss." Bryan smiled and pecked me on the lips. The boys all groaned in protest and I smiled sweetly at them.

"You're just jealous." I said. They all rolled their eyes, but Matt and Larson blushed.

"Raven, I think you have two admirers!" Skylar said incredulously. The two boys blushed even harder.

"They do like you!" Bryan said with a laugh. Well, at least he wasn't being jealous.

"So what? It's not like we can do anything about it!" Larson said. I nodded, agreeing with him. Bryan is the one I love, and I'm not willing to throw that away.

After that little scuffle passed, we all decided to get some breakfast. We all ran upstairs and I made pancakes with Bryan and Matt. I swear, there's nothing Matt can't do.

"Matt, is there anything you can't do?" I asked him when Bryan left to go to the bathroom. Matt turned to me.

"Well, I can't sing... And I'm no good at talking to girls." he said sheepishly. I smiled at him.

"That's okay, Matt. Not many guys are." he gave me a smile and we went back to making the pancakes. The rest of the day went fairly well and everyone stayed the night yet again. I fell asleep wondering why in the world Matt and Larson liked me...

And what I was going to do about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, yes. Good, maybe? I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever, but I tried about a week ago and then my outer crashed X[ Anyways, comment and subscribe? ^_^

xoxo
Lexxi