Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Thirty Eight

Jade's POV

Hovering over a sleeping couple is very awkward. Especially if it's your best friend.
The boys were talking about how Raven and Brian were so close to each other. I just stood there, smirking, feeling really awkward.
"You know I can hear you, right?" Raven said. Laughing to my self, I left the room and went back to Skylar's. I grabbed my phone and car keys, knowing I needed to get home.

"Jade? What are you doing?" Skylar's voice echoed from the hallway.
"I need to get home before my parents have a cow. I'll see you later." I said. I walked up to him and gave him a quick kiss.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you, too." I said before stepping around him and walking out of the room.

I got into my car and made my way home, rocking out to My Chemical Romance the whole time.

When I pulled up to my house, I realized my parents weren't home.
Walking up to the front door, I noticed something in the bushes just a few feet away. Looking closely, it didn't look like anything unusual. I shrugged it off and continued to the door.

Inching closer, I heard a sound of movement coming from the bush. I turned around to see nothing in the bushes anymore.
I'm really starting to feel like I'm in a horror movie I thought to myself.
I finally got inside my house, feeling really creeped out. For once, things were going great in my life. I don't need a creepy motherfucker messing up. 'Cause if something does happen, someone is getting their manhood cut off and shoved up their ass.

Turning on the T.V, I noticed a man standing on a roof of a building holding a beer and only being in his under ware.
What kind of fucked up world do we live in? I thought.

Shutting off the news, I raced upstairs and jumped in the shower. Not literally.
When I finished my shower and getting dressed, I checked my phone for messages.
Nothing.
I then checked to see if my parents were home.
Nope.
Well, isn't this a weird day...

After a couple hours, my parents arrived home, with worried expressions on their faces.
"Mom, dad? Are you guys okay?"
"Sweetie, go pack your things. We're moving."
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY SHIT! It's been forever since I updated!
I love you subscriber!