Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Thirty Nine

Raven's P.O.V.

"Moving?!?! What do you mean, you're moving?!" I yelled into the phone, not believing what Jade was saying. She just told me that she's moving to another state.

"Yeah, my parents just dropped the bomb on me today. They won't even tell me why. I just know that they're worried about something, hence the moving."

I collapsed on my bed with a sigh.

"What's Skylar gonna say? He just got you back..." I said, looking in the direction of my brother's room, wondering if he could hear me. The guys all left a few hours ago and Skylar, Josh, and I all went into our separate rooms. I needed a shower, Josh wanted to catch up on his sleep, and Skylar wanted to practice his guitar.

"I don't know... But I have to tell him, not you." I sighed, knowing she was right. I sat up and walked out of my room. I passed by my father's room, and realized he wasn't there. I lifted my eyebrow and walked cautiously into the room. There were beer bottles everywhere, along with dirty clothes on the floor.

The bed was messy, covered in who knows what. I walked back out of the room.

"Raven? Raven, are you still there?" I shook my head.

"Hold on, I gotta talk to Skylar and Josh..."

"Josh? What is Josh still doing there? I thought you said everyone went home." I sighed, knowing that this was coming sooner or later.

"Josh is home. He.. lives with me and Skylar now."

"What? Since when?"

"Let's see... He's lived here for about... A year and a half?" I thought back to the first day he stayed here.

"What?! Why didn't you ever tell me?" I winced at the pitch of her voice in my ear.

"You never asked...?" We were silent for a while until I heard yelling on her end.

"Oh, Raven, I gotta go. My mom's getting on my ass because I'm not packing. Talk to you later."

"Bye, Jade." We hung up and I went to Skylar's room.

"Skylar? Do you know where dad went?" I asked, sticking my head into his room. He sat up and gave me a weird look.

"No, why?" I just shook my head and walked to Josh's room with Skylar right on my heels.

I stuck my head in the door, only to find him still asleep. I walked over to his side and poked him until he groaned.

"What?" His eyes fluttered open.

"Have you seen where my dad went?" I asked. He shook his head and I sighed. I went downstairs for some water and screamed at the scene in front of me. My father was on the ground with a gun in hand and a bloody wound to the head.

"SKYLAR!!!!" I screamed, feeling the tears start to fall down my face in sheets. Skylar was downstairs in no time and had me in his arms before I could fall.

"Josh, call the police!" He shouted. Josh ran downstairs and grabbed the phone, dialing 9-1-1. I fell to my knees, bringing Skylar with me. Even after all my dad did to me, it was still scary seeing him dead. It was even scarier knowing that he had killed himself.

The police came not much later and we were taken out of the house. Our mother was called and Skylar had called Bryan in fear of me doing something bad to myself. That was smart of him.

In about three minutes, Bryan was the one holding me in his loving embrace as I continued to cry. He rocked me back and forth while whispering words of comfort in my ear. I eventually calmed down and fell asleep in my love's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there, I just thought of this now, so I typed it down ^_^ Hope y'all like it!

Thank you to our one subscriber haha XD

Comment and Subscribe?

xoxo
Lexxi