Status: Complete

Find Your Own Happiness

I have been thinking about what people would do given the choice to be happy or not.

Your probably thinking, “Well anyone would what to be happy.”

That’s not really true, the majority of people would want to be happy but there’s people who are happy and don’t like it. Weird I know but true, in a twisted way.

I have noticed that people face a lot of questions that will determine what happens to you in the future. So I have tried to come up with a story that has results of what might happen. Its all based on the idea that your not happy any more, but you want to be and yet, your afraid of what might happen if you go for it.

Almost every question that’s in here you have to answer, depending on the answer you chose depends on the chapter you have to go to, to get your results. At the bottom of the chapter you will have to make a choice, the authors note will tell you what chapter you have to go to, to get your result, and the next choice, and so on.

So if you don’t want to make decisions then please leave, since this story will have no meaning to you. Not that it will actually mean anything to you if you stayed, but it might help you realize something, what that is, is up to you. Since I have no idea if this “story” will make any sense, or if it is even allowed, I’m giving it my best shot okay.

I hope this turns out the way I planned.

First choice:

Give it a shot or turn back?

Click Chapter 1 if you want to give it a shot. If you decide you don’t want to then leave this story now. You’ll be wasting your time if you don’t.