Status: Hold. Re-writing. Sorry!

Forever, Andy.

“Pie is three point fourteen, Twat, not thirty-one point four.”

I leaned back in my chair, my fingers playing with the strap of my black Jansport backpack . My eyes were trained on the clock, watching the seconds tick by. I heard my friend Eric huff from his desk beside mine but I kept my eyes on the clock. He cursed under his breath, scribbling away on the paper our teacher had handed out earlier.

“Bitch tits man,” he hissed and I rolled my eyes, turning to look at him. Eric adjusted the red hat on his head and turned to look at me.

“What is it?” I asked him.

“What's nine multiplied by nine?” He asked while biting his bottom lip, his eyebrows furrowing

“Eighty-one, Twat,” I sighed and smirked at my nickname. Eric scoffed and punched my arm. I growled in response and glanced at his paper.

“Pie is three point fourteen, Twat, not thirty-one point four,” I tell him, pointing at the mistake he on his paper. Eric blankly stared at his paper. I smiled and watched as his body tensed and his face started to turn red. Eric was terrible at math, while I on the other hand was very good at it, thus why I had already turned in the assignment and had been staring at the clock. Not only that but he hated whenever I corrected him.

Eric very slowly turned his head in my direction, his amber eyes dark, the steam coming out of his ears almost visible. He pushed his chair back and stood up, the shoes scraping against the tile, causing everyone to look at him.

“Fuck you!” He yelled, shoving me out of my chair. My head hit the edge of someone's desk but I laughed anyway, pointing at his face. Our classmates began to laugh at his outburst but our teacher wasn't happy.

“Eric Garcia, go to the principle's office!” Mrs. Kim commanded him. Eric quickly grabbed his backpack and shoved the math paper into it before stalking out of the room. Mrs. Kim looked at me with concern, silently asking if I was alright. I nodded in response and got back into my chair, rubbing the back of my head where a bump was forming. Most people went back to their work, use to our antics but a couple of eyes lingered. I ignored it all and continued watching the clock, regretting leaving my Ipod at home.

The door to the class opened up again, a small boy walking in, he wore a green beanie and a simple black t-shirt with some lose skinny jeans. My eyes curiously watched him as he talked to Mrs. Kim. She smiled at him and nodded her head to what he was saying before she replied. I tried listening to their conversation, but it was impossible because my seat was located at the back of the classroom. Mrs. Kim shook his hand and motioned to the empty seat beside me. The boy walked my way, his head to the floor, I kept my head forward but watch him from the corner my eyes.

I couldn't help but turn and look at him when he sat down in Eric's seat. He had freckles dusting his cheek and nose. A mess of light brown hair poked out from under his beanie, a set of emerald orbs turned to look straight at me, framed by long curly lashed. He looked directly at me with a blank face, just staring.

That was the first time I laid my eyes on Envoy.

The was the day my crush on him began.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am re-writing this story, because I did not like it's quality and felt it was poorly written. I also did not like the direction it was going.

Let me know what you guys think?