Status: Hold. Re-writing. Sorry!

Forever, Andy.

You see, old cartoons and I have a bit in common.

I've always liked watching old cartoons. I think they have influenced me more than they probably should have. You see, old cartoons and I have a bit in common. Tom and Jerry for example, the famous cartoon known for the cat -Tom- always trying to catch the mouse, Jerry. Neither of them really ever said a word. The show just focused on their actions, of Tom's never ending determination to catch the mouse. They only ever peeped a word a handful of times. Just one word and nothing else.

You can't give me the crap excuse of, Well animals don't even talk. Because that's not true, animals do talk in their own way, and Tom and Jerry rarely talked in their shows.

It's what gave me the idea that it was okay to not talk. I remember my mom was always pestering me to talk, but for some reason I just didn't. I continued baby babling when I should have been saying words. While other kids were playing in the sand box and fighting over Power Rangers and Hot Wheels, gibberish was the only thing coming out of my mouth. I got looked at funny.

My mom got concerned and took me to the doctors. They said I was fine, I was just late.

It eased my moms worry, but it made her grow a new one. Every where we went I would be a babling six year old, other kids made fun of me. So I kept quiet, but I hated it. I hated being silent and I hated the look of sympathy my mother always gave me. Then as I flicked through the channels on the TV, it landed on an episode of Tom and Jerry. They reassured me that not talking was okay. Soon I became obsessed with the show.

Now, I'm not so obsessed. I don't sit on the couch or in front of a computer and watch every and any episode of theirs I can feast my eyes on, but I still have a soft spot for them. There's still this small part of my heart reserved for the beloved cat and mouse. It's just the child in me refusing to let them go, and I'm okay with that.

I still don't talk. I'v just grown so accustomed to it, talking feels gross to me. Just the feeling of some wet muscle pressing and puling, moving around saliva, it sickens me. It's so foreign to me. It's just disgusting, I don't get how other people can stand it. Muscles usually only have one function, right? One specific task their suppose to do? Mouths were made so we could consume food, not to talk.

“Remember, keep your feet on the ground when your heads in the clouds,” a feminine voice sings. My eyes instantly shoot up finding my friend Maybelle standing before me. She smiles, soft, pink lips pulling back and showing of her perfectly straight teeth. Her cheeks are a light pink and a small tiny birth mark rest on the bone of her left cheek. Honey colored eyes meet mine as she moves to sit down, puling her mid-back, brown length hair to one side over her shoulder.

I give her a small smile and she gives me one back. “Here I got you a new notebook,” she says. Maybelle opens up her brown, leather messenger bag and begins to retrieve the item. I wait patiently, my fingers pressing against the cold, smooth concrete floor. Students walk around us, going about their business. Many of them were out in the quad, soaking up the California sun while Maybelle and I sat in the shadows of the classroom wings.

She hands me a simple college-rule spiral notebook. I nod my head eagerly and give her a side ways hug, feeling the fabric of the bold red beanie placed on her head press against my face. "You're welcome." Maybelle says happily. "You should open it."

I look at her curiously and open to the first page of the book a small note written in thick sharpie pen.

TRY. OUT. FOR. THE. TALENT. SHOW. ALREADY.

I feel my stomache twist, a sinking feeling following soon after. I huff and then shove her arm, reaching into my pocket and pulling out my own sharpie.

"Grow some Lady-Balls first and talk to Alec, then we'll talk." I write, shoving it into her face. Maybelle's cheeks darken and she immediately shakes her head furiously but then the color fades and she grins evilly. "Actually, I asked for a pencil during Spanish yesterday," Belle smirks. I purposely slam my head back into the wall and May gasps.

She immediatly starts to scold me about how bad the action is but I just tune her out, eyes scanning our surroundings. My eyes land on the familiar face of Maybelle's crush and I quickly give her a harsh shove in the side. She lets out a high pitched yelp, getting everyone's attention including his.

I never really understood Maybelle's facination for Alec. He was pretty plain, wasn't on any sports or a part of any clubs. His grades were pretty average and I guess he was good looking. Alex had smooth light brown hair that curlerd at the ends. His lips were a pale red and his skin was flawless. His eyes were a mix or green and yellow. If the two of them ever got together, they'd look absolutely adorable.

Besides Alec were two boys named Marvin and Donny. Marvin and Donny were well known for being basicly everyone's friend. The two of them were glued at the hip, which was a bit odd because of their physical differences. While Marvin was known as the shortest Senior and Donny, the tallest.

Going a long with their major differences, Marvin was tan, with light blue eyes and black hair, and wore glasses .Donny on the other hand had blonde hair, with pale skin and dark brown eyes and had braces. At first glance no one would get why they hung out with each other but as soon as you see them interact with one another, it would all make sense.

Both the boys were obnoxiously loud.

I wave at the two when they pass by, sending Alec a knowing look when I catch him looking at the girl beside me longer than necessary, his cheeks flushing.

Oh yes, they should definitely get together already.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kept trying to write this chapter and I had it perfectly done, but it didn't save so I had to try again and I changed it a lot. I like this. :)

Thank you for commenting: AshlynnLyrix andmusicmonster13

Tell me what you think? You like? :D