Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Ten

The Kentucky auditions had flown past without any talent what so ever, there wasn't even a talented cowboy! We were now sat in the small hall of a central Florida theater company, our table was set up as before and we had already been going through candidates for an hour now. I was at tapping my black ball point pen on the light oak table when a familiar face, that I wasn't expecting, walked through the door.
"STEVE-O!" I screamed slamming my hands on the desk, making all the other guys jump or in Rick's case, wake up.
"Lowri? Didn't expect you to be here." He replied in his croaky voice.
"Why you auditioning?" I asked frowning.
"You didn't ring me so..."
"You didn't ring me!" I cut him off.
"Is this the guy you were telling us about?" Jeff asked.
"Maybe," I said looking towards him before turning back to Steve-o. "What you going to do?"
"Juggle." He started.
"I'm sorry what?"
"Juggle."
"Juggle? Your going to juggle?" I asked and he simply nodded in reply. "OK, good luck." Steve-o reached in to a small bag he had bring with him and pulled out 3 bottles of alcohol, a stick and a lighter. He started to easily juggle the three bottles of alcohol in his hands, spinning and flicking them as he went, but before we had the chance to get board he caught the bottles and grabbed the stick of wood that was laying on the floor beside them. After picking it up Steve-o poured some of the vodka in to his mouth and kept it there, while using the lighter to set the wood alight.
I hope there's a fire hose in here.
Holding the stick near his mouth he spat out the vodka making a cloud of fire appear in the small room we were in. He finished and some how out the fire out before coming to a stand in front of us all.
"Well I guess that was alright." I said shrugging, I heard Steve-o laugh as he watched me.
"How old are you?" Johnny spoke up.
"25."
"You skateboard?"
"Yes."
"And what do you work as now?" Spike continued to quiz him.
"erm...a clown." He winced.
"hahahahahahaha!" I laughed as I wrote down his information on a note pad.
"A clown?"
"Yeah at a circus."
"Could you leave?" Steve-o looked like he thought about it for a moment before nodding his head.
"Yeah, I guess."
"Well then how would you like to be in our TV show?" I asked.
"Cool dude, yeah thanks!" Steve-o grinned.
"Awesome, we'll call you!" I smiled.
"You better." He grinned before leaving the room leaving pretty much all the guys happy.
"Told you we would find some one here!" Johnny smiled smugly.
"And I told you he was good." I grinned, the day was kind of good from there on as we knew we had at least one person.

LA!!!!!!!
"Yay I'm Hooooooooooooommmmeeee!!!" I screamed as we all piled into the van, that was still parked outside the airport. I was on high spirits as yesterday was an excellent day, we had found not one but these two guys who I want to say were sort of friends? Anyway their names were Dave and Ehren, they were pretty cool, Dave was a 'professional shitter' and also a snowboarder while Ehren skated and according to Dave, annoyed the shit out of everyone. Having them around would be fun.
"Owww my ears." Johnny groaned climbing in the back seat with me.
"aaaaahhhhhhhhhh LA!"
"Shut up!" Rick shouted, making me laugh. Sinking into my seat I lent my head on Johnny's shoulder while he put his arm around my shoulders.
"I'm so tired." He mumbled.
"At least you get to see your family in less than an hour." I saw a smile creep onto his face.
"Who do you go home to?"
"Myself. I'm a loner." I giggled.
"No boyfriend?"
"Nope, no boyfriend." He frowned before, opening his mouth once again.
"Hey, you know, I know someone..."
"No!" I shouted, "I will not be set up on a blind date again!"
"Okay, okay, I was just suggesting." He giggled.
Soon after we arrived back at the office where everyone got out of the van and got into their separate cars driving off home for the night.

*Next day at the final auditions*

"My names Preston Lacy." A over weight guy around the same age as Knoxville said as he sat on the chair in front of us.
"And what you going to do?" Knoxville asked, obviously curious as the guy sat with 3 bananas in his hand.
"Eat these three bananas with the peel still on." Jeff started to laugh and waved at him to begin. The whole time he was chomping his way through the bananas all seven of me and the guys were in hysterical giggles. I actually thought Jeff was choking.
"That was great!" Knoxville laughed after Preston finished, looking like he was going to puke.
"What do you work as at the minute?"
"I do some advertisements."
"You wanna be in the movie?"
"Yeah, I would like that."
"Awesome, Well Preston we'll contact you, but for now I'm confident to say you got a place." Jeff smiled.
"Cool, thank you." And with that he left, which meant we now had a total of 8 guys in place, with the word that Jeff had got in contact with Chris Pontius and he too was now on board.

*Back at the Office*

"We still need two more, I feel like it's lacking something." Jeff said as we all sat around in a meeting of who we had found.
"So where we going to find this 'missing link'?" I asked.
"In this!" Jeff placed a video on his desk which had a bold title reading 'CKY'. All the guys who sat round the desk frowned in confusion, letting Jeff continue. "I found this on the Internet and watched, and I think their what we are looking for!"
"Who are they?"
"Main guys name is Bam Margera, he directed it, wrote it, filmed it. He seems talented. Its about him and a bunch of his friends just doing stunts."
"We going to get all of them?"
"No just him and this other guy who seems nearly as uncoordinated as Knox but he seems just like the filthiest guy. I've called them and their actually pretty cool so...I think we got everybody." Jeff grinned.
"So that's it, we all meet, greet, plan and start filming."
"That's the idea"
"Cool!" I smiled. "When we all meeting?"
"One week from today."
"Oh my God," Most of the guys laughed.
"I have one question." Johnny said as everyone looked to him. "Can we go to the bar now?" And with that we all rushed to the bar to get drunk and 'celebrate'.