Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Twelve

Today we were going to be filming Johnny on roller skates. I wonder what could go wrong there? Some how Jeff had found this small concrete river thing and he wanted Johnny to try and jump over it in skates. Yeah. Not everyone was here for the shoot today as I think most were jet lagged.

"Come on man, just keep your balance all the way down then, up the ramp!" Jeff yelled to the top of the pretty steep ramp where a shaky Knoxville stood on a gnarly looking pair of skates.
"It's not as easy as you make it sound!" We heard Knoxville reply.
"Yeah I know, I mean, have you met Knoxville? He has the coordination of a baby dear on ice."
"I heard that!" I laughed and walked behind Rick who was filming the bit.
"Ready...go!" I watched as Johnny made his way down the hill, going up the ramp and unsuccessfully landing in the river instead of the road on the other side. The river dragged him along a little bit but he grabbed the ladder we had put out for him to catch before we pulled him out.
"Ahhhhhhh, Jesus. Something wrong with my ankle." Johnny winced as he lay on the ground clutching his leg.
"Let the medics in!" Soon two medics were running in and examining Johnny's leg, finally deciding it was, in fact, broken.
"Well that's great first ever shoot of the first ever season and we already have a man down!" Jeff sighed putting his head in his hands.
"At least it's one of the untalented ones." I reasoned before Jeff gave me a 'oh Lowri' sort of look. "What?" I grinned. Then because of the failed skit attempt we made our way back to the hotel to lets Knoxville have some well deserved rest.

"Is this really the best thing to be doing in California?" I asked squinting at Bam as he wrapped bubble wrap around himself numerous times.
"It was either do it here, or don't really do anything, and I liked this option better." Bam smirked at me while handing me a large roll of duct tape.
"What do you want me to do with this?" I asked.
"Tape me in, so i can put the clothes on." I did as he said and then helped him get into the clothes he was talking about that were about 4 times the size of him, bless him.
"Who's clothes are these?"
"My dad's." I made an 'oh' face, felling awkward I passed him his skateboard and wished him luck.
"Do I get a good luck kiss?" He asked as I was about to make my way over the the camera's to get out of shot. He surprised me there I had to admit.
"Maybe if you don't fall over, later you can have a well done kiss." He seemed satisfied by answer and started a run as I got behind Dimitry and let him get the footage. As if I was actually going to give him one, I mean sure he was cute in a devil boyish kinda way but I he wasn't my type.
"I see you've got some guys on your tail." I turn to see Stephanie Hodge stood there smirking.
"What are you on about?" I smiled.
"Oh you know what I'm on about, Bam's acting like a little puppy around you, Steve-o wants to be right next to you 24/7, and Knoxville sure isn't taking a dislike to you!" I laughed out load at her accusation.
"Oh please, 1 Knoxville is MARRIED, 2 Bam is just...no and Steve-o is a FRIEND, just like all the other guys are!"
"Okay okay, I'm just saying, some of the single guys are cute. If they were swarming around me I wouldn't just be knocking them down."
"Well that's were we become different."
"How about that well done token?" My eyes widened and I turned around on my heel to come face to face with Bam.
"You didn't fall?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.
"Nope, not once." Seeing no bad point apart from giving him ideas, I saw it fair that I give him a small peck on the cheek. I stepped towards him, lightly touched my lips to his cheek and went on my way towards the vans. "Thank you!" I heard Bam shout as I hopped in the first van that was just about to leave.

*Next Day*

"Lowri I want you in a bit today, so GET UP!" I heard Jeff yell through the bedroom door, at the crack of dawn. I had slept at his last night, in the guest bedroom, because he 'didn't trust me to get up on time'.
"Okay okay, I'm up!" I groaned, trying to bury my head deeper into the blankets.
"I mean it, we leave for Florida tomorrow so I want you in a bit before we leave!" God, did he ever shut up?
"I said I'm up! And what do you want me to do?" I pulled myself out of the bed and shuffled my feet across the cream carpet, before slowly finding myself in Jeff's kitchen. He was sat on a stool at the island bench so I joined him and poured a cup of coffee from the machine in front of me.
"We're going to a scrap yard today." Jeff said flipping pages in the newspaper that he was reading.
"To do what?" I asked, taking a sip of the lush, warm coffee I held in my hand.
"We're going to create a human magnet. And since your the lightest I thought you would be best for it."
"Excellent, it sound safe, and clean." I laughed. Not long after, I had finished my coffee and was on my way to get ready. I picked some clothes out of my bag, I had with me and went in to the bathroom to get a quick shower.

2 hours later, Jeff wasn't to pleased with that, we had finally left the small flat and we were arriving at the scrap yard were the rest of the guys had already arrived.
"Hi Knoxville." I said sleepily as I sat on a rotten piece of wood next to him. Jeff on the other hand went off to speak to Spike and the other guys about the bit.
"Morning, how was your and Jeff's girly night in?" He asked, laying back on a small pile of bricks.
"Oh it was amazing, we did each others nails and talked all about boys!" I said in a 'Hollywood whore' voice. Johnny laughed his one of a kind giggle and pushed his sunglasses further onto his nose.
"You have to give me all the gossip." He said in the same voice making me laugh too. But we were interrupted by Jeff shouting over for us. He held a nice, pink helmet in one hand and some knee pads and elbow pads in the other, as we came closer to him he plonked the pink one on my head and gave the other stuff to Johnny. Then without any he he handed me a huge lock magnet which nearly sent me to the Earth's core.
"JESUS, Don't give me any warning Jeff!" I shouted boosting the magnet up in my arms before I dislocated a shoulder.
"Right, go over to that crane there, and lock on the magnet, then hopefully, it should carry you." I stared at him dumbfounded.
"And how the hell am I meant to do that? I've only got little arms!" I felt a hit on the top of my helmet and me head spun around to see Johnny stood with a grin.
"I'll help you, come on!" And with that he walked off...leaving me with the magnet.
"Some help." I muttered following him none the less. I managed to drag the magnet the last five feet to the crane, leaving Johnny just to pick it up and easily clip it on.
"There you go, now here." He pulled the pads out of his pocket and started putting them on me.
"Oh yes, I forgot I was 5 years old." I said rolling my eyes.
"Just want to make sure their on properly! I don't want this pretty little face getting hurt." I blushed slightly before reaching up and grabbing on to the magnet strongly. "Good Luck!" Johnny laughed.
"Thanks." I said sarcastically. Once Johnny had got out of the camera's way, I felt the force of the crane lifting on my arm and soon my feet were off the ground and I was about 3ft in the air. Suddenly, a large metal plate hit the cranes magnet with a clang, I looked down over my shoulder to see Jeff and Pontius stood there with their arms full of metal ready to through, giggling like school girls.
"Hey, Stop it!" Then they started to through spoon. As one hit me on the butt I heard Pontius's laugh get louder.
"Right let her down! That's about as interesting as a peanut." Jeff yelled to the guy driving the crane.
"Well thanks, glad I gave out entertainment." I said as me feet reached the ground.
"Ahhh, don't worry we have a plan B." Spike said, giving me a pat on the back.
"What's plan B..." Before I got a chance to finish I heard a large clunking, sorta metal sound and, with my mouth open, I turned on my heel to see a very drink looking Dave England in what was basically a trash can. "Oh My God." I grinned.
"Jeff this isn't really that comfortable!" Dave moaned once he was in front of us.
"Oh my." I laughed as I got a better look at his 'costume'.
"Shut up!" He pouted. I walked away laughing and stood with the rest of the guys, letting Dave get on. Soon we were done filming and I got given strict instructions from Jeff, Spike and even Sean to go home and pack that tonight...and not tomorrow morning...which was probably going to happen anyway.