Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Fifteen

Guess where I was! That's right, in West Chester, PA. We had just gotten off our flight about an hour ago, and we were on our way to Bam's house to meet his parents and his friends. At the minute, Bam was going on about how his brother, Jess, has a rock band called CKY and that their 'amazing'. I watched out the window as we pulled up to a small, white, one story house with a small driveway and little wooden deck at the front. As we puled up at the side of the road, Bam was first to speedily jump out and run towards the front door, but before he could get there a middle aged woman with shoulder length blond hair appeared and screamed as she saw him. I slowly broke out in laughter as the woman embraced Bam in a hug and he made a small attempt to stop her before giving in and wearing and embraced look in front of us all.
"Guys come 'ere!" Bam shouted, waving us over. We all got out of the van and headed over to them as the woman smiled brightly at us. "This is my mom, April."
"Hi!" She said, grinning at us all.
"Hey" We all said in return.
"Do want anything to eat made?" She asked and Bam sighed turning to look at his mother.
"No, were going filming and out drinking I think." He said looking at Jeff, who nodded his head but after wards did a slide glance at me, wearily thinking about his decision. I dismissed it though and turned my attention back to April.
"Well you can't drink on an empty stomach I'll make you something for when you get back from filming." She looked at all of us and we all had smiles on our faces as we thought of a good home cooked meal, we were all sick of air plane meals or hotel buffet food. "Good I'll get started now." She walked back into the house and we followed her as Bam instructed we sit down in the living room.
"So where are you wanting to go film?" Jeff asked sitting down next to me an a small double couch.
"Well there is a sewage plant just through some woods behind us, it will take about 10 minutes to walk there, and we could push this haggard ass minger in to a pond of the stuff." By 'haggard ass minger' he meant Ryan, which he wasn't to pleased about. Ryan's face dropped but everyone else's lit up in smiles as they imagined Ryan jumping into a pile of shit...literally. And as everyone seemed to agree that it was a really good idea we all took off straight away, walking into a woodland and following the putrid smell that led us to a raw sewage plant.

"Dude that, just the smell is making my eyes water!" I said as we stood by a large pool of churned up sewage.
"It's hot as well, so it's like baking." Bam laughed quietly in my ear, we both started to giggle insanely as the camera's filmed Ryan waiting with a little rubber ring.
"I'm Ryan Dunn and this is the Poo Dive." Before anyone could even look away, he jumped into the disgusting, brown,diseased water. Knoxville was on the ball though and chucked him a rope so he could pull himself out as there was a fan at the bottom which was pulling him down and could potentially chop him up into pieces.
He pulled him self up and immediately headed for me waving his arms and yelling that he needed a hug. I, of coarse, ran away as fast as I could screaming. I could hear laughter behind me and Ryan continued to chase me around the sewage plant, we ended up going in a circle so I sprinted up to Johnny and hid behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist so he couldn't move out the way.
"Ahhhh, no." Johnny turned around and tried to push me away, and somehow it ended up us both running from Ryan almost all the way back to Bam's. And when we got there, there was a very nice aroma and a plate of hamburger's waiting for us.
"Mom, you didn't have to make this much." Bam sighed.
"But you all looked so hungry from the flight over. I had to make you something before you go out as well, or the alcohol will just go to your hear."
"And we wouldn't want that would we?" Bam mumbled but was punished by a slap on the back of the head.

After we had all finished eating, I had ended up having 3 burgers, I dragged myself to the van so we could go get ready for a night out drinking in West Chester. Bam and Ryan were staying at their homes to get ready and they were meeting up with us at this bar called 'Duffers' with all of his 'crew', his brother and band members. Once we got to the hotel, I entered my room which I was sharing with Steve-O and Chris. Chris had gone to talk to Jeff about this idea he had for a skit though, so that left only me and Steve-O in the room.
"I dibs the shower!" I screamed, running towards the bathroom. But just as my feet reached the tiles of the bathroom floor, two arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me off the ground, pulling me back into the room.
"Ahhhhhhh, no!" I screamed laughing. I also heard the unique laughter of Steve-O in my ears as he struggled trying to keep a hold of me. "Steve-O! Put me down!"
"No, I need to go in the shower first!" He yelled.
"No! Ladies first." I giggled furiously as he accidentaly let me go but then caught me again, throwing me on one of the double beds.
"Well I see no ladies here." I gawked at him before I started to fight back, finally getting up off the bed and kicking around his ankles, trying to make him trip up.
"Fuck off!" I shouted, then I finally clipped Steve-o's ankle the right way and sent him falling to the floor. What I didn't expect was Steve-O to latch onto me and take me with him to the floor. We both landed with an 'oof', me on top of Steve-O, and in fits of giggles. I stopped giggling though and lifted my eyes up to meet Steve-o's, he also fell silent and stared into my eyes. My face was blank and my lips were slightly parted. Heavy and ragged breaths escaped from my mouth, I had become tired by the wrestle match we just had. Then I saw Steve-o's eyes dart down to my lips quickly before he started to move his head closer to mine, both his eyes and mine starting to close as he got closer.
"Hey Lowri! Come here for a minute!" I heard Jeff yell through the wall, from the next room. My face scrunched up before I opened my eyes to see Steve-O looking at the wall unreadable expression.
"Sorry." I whispered, starting to get up until he grabbed my arms.
"No need to be." Steve-O smiled at me and I returned it.
"Lowri!!" I winced at the sound once again, but pushed myself up and left the hotel room without saying another word to Steve-O.