Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Sixteen

After finally escaping out of Jeff and Johnny's room, they wanted me to hear out Chris's idea of a life guard or rabbit, anyway! I walked back into my own hotel room and saw Steve-O laying on the bed with his eyes shut.
"Hey Steve-O?" I said in a small, calm voice.
"Mmm." He replied.
"Can we talk?" Since Chris was still next door I thought this was the best chance we had to talk about what happened before.
"Sure...What about?" He sat up on the bed opening his eyes, then patting the space beside him.
"Don't joke, you know what. What was that?"
"A connection between two friends?" He mostly asked.
"Steve-O that was more than a connection...that was a..an encounter!" He started to giggle, and I laughed looking at him. "Did it mean anything?"
"Do you want it to?" He looked at me sincerily and waited for my answer.
"I don't know...it's not really the right time for me." I said shyly. My hand were fiddling with the frayed edges on the bed sheets, twirling and knotting them.
"Okay, that's fine." I could tell by his voice he was a little shot down, but when he put his hand under my chin and lifted it so we met each others gaze, I smiled and calmed. "Still friends yeah?" He grinned.
"Totally." We embraced each other in a hug until I remembered I had to get ready for our night out. "Right! I'm going in the shower, and yes, that's right. I'm first!" I giggled and got up from the bed, removing my cardy before entering the bathroom and shutting the door.

"That looks fine! Come on I want to drink." Johnny moaned as I stood infront of the mirrow inspecting what I had on.
"I don't want to look fine, I want to look hot. What if some of his friends are actually cute?"
"You said you didn't want a boyfriend!" He screeched, for a guy he sure did have a high voice.
"I know! But I have nothing against a guy buying me a drink." Johnny huffed and walked over towards the door.
"Fine! You look hot."
"Really?"
"Yes! You look hot!" I turned away from the mirrow to thank him, then returned to looking at myself.
"Right, I'm going with or without you!"
"Okay I'm coming! Jese drama queen." I laughed grabbing my small clutch and following him out of the door.
In the hall way we bumped into the rest of the guys just leaving also.
"Wooo, You clean up nice don't you?" Pontius said creeping up behind me.
"Hey! I always look this good. You just never relise." I got in the elevator with Pontius, Steve-O, Johnny and Jeff. Once we reached the bottom we stepped out and got cabs to the bar, like anyone was going to be DD, really!

"Hey Bam!" I greeted as I met him outside of the club.
"Hey Low. Come on I want you to meet the guys." He led me and all of the boys throught the club until we reached a line of guys stood at the bar. "Hey Guys!" They all turned and their was a certain one who caught me eye. "This is Lowri Foxx, Jeff Tremaine, Johnny Knoxville..." The list went on until we were all said, then Bam started to introduce his friends. "This is; Novak, Raab Himself, Rake Yohn, Brandon Dicamillo, Jesse Margera...my brother, Deron Miller and Chad I Ginsburg." It was the last guy, Chad, that had got my attention. He wore a black bandana around his head and a black graphic t-shirt with a leather jacket on top. Black jeans were morn mith black boots giving him a sort of bad biker boy look. After the inroductions were made, everyone went off in their own groups, I sat with Bam's friends for a while before going to sit with Wee-Man and Preston. But then all the guys decided that Shots would be a good idea, where as I was going to go see this Mr Chad for myself.
"Hey." I said as I approuched him at the bar where he had been stationed for the whole night.
"Hey, Lowri isn't it?" He asked, turning to face me.
"Yeah," I smiled. "Is this seat taken?"
"No, take a seat." I gladly sat down on the bar stool next to him before he turned to me again. "Would you like a drink?" He asked.
"Erm...yeah go on then, a Vodka and Coke." I grinned as he got the bar tenders attention and ordered my drink.
"So how did you get involved in this Jackass thing?"
"Well, I've been working for Big Brother Magazine for like 6 years so I really forced myself into it." He giggled and then looked confused.
"Wait...6 years? So did you start there when you were like 16 or something?" He asked.
"No, 20. I'm 26 now."
"Shut the fuck up! Your not 26." He grinned, eye balling me up and down as I sipped the drink the bar guy had just put infront of me.
"I am, I turned 26 like 3 months ago! Why? How old are you?" I smirked.
"27, and you look about 18 compared to me." 'was that meant to be a compliment'.
"No, you look good for your old age, no grey hairs or anything." I joked, he laughed a little and turned to look around the rest of the bar.
"You wanna find somewhere more comfy and quiet to sit?" I thought for a second before slowly nodding my head, earning a smirk from Chad. He got up and grabbed my hand, leading me through the bar until we found a small, cosy booth that was well away from any of the guys. He sat and made sure I was right beside him as he started talking to me again.

We went through about 3 drinks each while we were talking not relising how 'tipsy' we were actually getting.
"So what do you do for a living, Mr Ginsburg?"
"I'm in a rock band, I play guitar." By now his arm was slid over my shoulder and his other hand sat stroking my thigh under the table.
"Oh I love men in bands...they are so sexy." I smirked, giggling.
"And why do you think they are so sexy?" Chad said, starting to nip at my neck with his teeth.
"Cause they just look like they are so god damn good in bed." I giggled and turned my head so my lips would meet his, his lips kissed mine in lust and heat as his hand went from being around my shoulder to my hair and his other stayed on my leg, roaming higher. I moaned quietly as his tonge ran across my bottom lip before entering my mouth, making me want more and kiss him back strongly. I felt him smirk into the kiss as I moaned again, his hand resting just at the bottom of my shorts, teasing me.
"Lowri!Come on let's go!" I heard be yelled across the bar. I broke the kiss with Chad and looked up to see Johnny and everyone stood there looking at me. Steve-O didn't look happy at all and as I tried to get up but Chad held me down, his lips attached to my neck.
"Chad I have to go." I giggled finally getting up.
"Can I at least have your number?" I smiled and nodded, typing my number into his phone.
"Good bye." I smiled and walked toward Johnny who caught me as I got near him and tripped. He looked sober, I guess hedecided to look after everyone tonight as well as Jeff.
"Come on, I think you've had a little to much to drink." He said with a fake smile.
"Shhh, Jeff doesn't like it when I'm drunk!" This made Johnny look over to Jeff confused, but Jeff just shook his head. I felt a hand go around my shoulders and turned to see Bam, still with a beer in his hand, slurring some random words at me.
"Haaa...your drunk!" He grinned and I giggled. We made our way outside the bar to get a cab when my foot skidded making me fall butt first on the cold pavement. I landed with an 'oof' as all the others laughed uncontrollably, all apart from Jeff. He came behind me and put his hands under my arms, lifting me and holding me up by wrapping one of my arms around his shoulders.
"Come on, we'll get you to bed." He said walking slowly with me, behind the others.
"But I'm not even tired, I think we should have a talk. Do you remember the ones we used to? What happened to them?" I slurred, squinting at Jeff.
"Oh, I think there's one coming our way very soon." He scowled and helped me into one of the cabs that the boys had managed to catch.
"Yay!" But that word was said at the last moment of my high on alcohol. I suddenly fell limp around Jeff and my feet refused to move, my mood going from excited and happy to angry and wingy. "Oh, Lowri don't do this now!"

That night after we reached the hotel, Jeff pulled my boots off and took all my jewlery off before laying it all on the dresser. He pulled one of his own t-shirts over me and then took my over blouse off along with my shorts. Jeff then put me in his bed and pulled the small, hotel arm chair across the room to sleep in. All night he watched me and checked I was alright as I slept peaceful in the warm comfy bed. Tomorrow would be a very guilty and long day.