Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Eighteen

I looked up as the door clicked open and Jeff stepped in.
"Hey." He said plainly, closing the door.
"Hey, sit down." Jeff nodded and came over to me, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry." I whispered.
"For what?"
"Everything! Mostly for making you look after me like a baby for years." I sighed.
"I havn't been looking after you, just, looking out for you." Jeff said, smiling gently.
"ha, like there's a diference. I want to say sorry for last night as well. But I havn't went back to doing anything like I used to. I really liked the guy." Jeff laughed slightly. "I did."
"It was just the way you went about 'getting' him." He laughed. "I'm sorry for over reacting. I should have talked to you first." I smiled and shuffled acroos the bed to hug him.
"Friends?" He asked while hugging me back.
"Best friends." I said in a pretty girl voice.
"Oh good, now lets go get some brunch BFF!" Jeff copied my voice and go up, skipping towards the door. I burst out laughing and fell back on the bed.

I soon made my way to my own room, where I found Steve-o.
"Steve-o! Hi, was it lonely without me?" I joked.
"Very, you owe me a hug for leaving me alone in that big bed." He held hid hands out and pouted. I smiled and gave him a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Lowri?" Steve-o asked catiously.
"Yeah?"
"Why is your crotch vibrating?" I pulled away laughing and pulled my phone out my pocket.
"Hello?" I said answering the phone. Steve-o sat on the bed and rested his head in his hands.
"Hey." I heard Chad's voice on the other end.
"Oh Hey. How are you?" I smirked joining Steve-o on the bed.
"Good, especialy after last night." I giggled and lay down. I swear I saw Steve-o roll his eyes but I ignored it and started to twirl my hair around my finger.
"Me too,so how can I help you?"
"Well I wondered if you wanted to hang out today, maybe come to mine and I can show you my studio." I giggled again.
"Wait there I'll check." I took the phone away from my ear and held it against my chest as I turned to Steve-o. "Hey Steve-o."
"Yeah." He looked up with a glumb look on his face.
"We filming anything today?"
"No it's a break day, were free." I grinned and brung the phone back to my ear.
"You caught me on a good day, I'm off."
"Well then how about I pick you up at 4pm? Grande Hotels yeah?" Chad asked and I looked at the clock, seeing it was already 2pm.
"Yeah, sounds great. See you then." I grinned as I hung up the phone. I leaped up off the bed and ran towards the shower before I remembered something. "Oh Steve-o, could you tell Jeff I'm going out please?" I saw him nod his head. "Thanks!" I raced into the shower and speedily got ready for my day with Chad.

*4pm*

I waited in the lobby bar with Pontius and Knoxville for Chad to show, we were sat talking about some ideas for the show. Then I saw the front door to the hotel open and in stepped Chad. He was dressed in black jeans, black boots and leather jacket looking as rocky as ever. I got up, saying bye to the guys, heading for Chad with a bright smile on my face.
"Hey there!"
"Hi, how are you? Your head alright after last night?" He chuckled, looking me up and down.
"Mmhm I'm fine." Chad grabbed my hand and started to lead me out of the hotel. I turned and waved bye to the guys quickly before letting him lead me towards his car. "So where are we going?"
"I'm going to show you my studio." He said as we both got into the car.
"Your studio?"
"Yeah, why? Do you not like music?"
"Oh I like music just, never been to a studio before." I looked at him as he drove, his black sunglasses covered most of his face, as did the bandana. He wore some rings on his hand which shimmered as the sun hit them. He looked towards me and seemed to be looking me over again before he turned back towards the road. We talked a little but after a little while we pulled into an apartment building, parking lot.
"Your studio's in an apartment building?" I squinted.
"No, my studio is in my apartment, which is in the apartment building." He smirked explaining.
"Oh I see." He laughed and got out of the car, me joining him. We walked through the building and Chad opened the door to number 43.

"So this is my place." Chad said as he shut the door behind us.
"It''s cool." I looked around at the layout. The kitchen connected to the sitting room where a few beer bottles were scattered on the wooden table. There was a long, black, leather sofa and a small matching chair surrounding the table, they both faced the TV which was small and was placed in a wooden cabinate. It was a very guy apartment.
"Come on." He said and started walking down a corridoor and then stopped at the very last door at the end. "This is my studio." He opened the door and it revealed a long desk full of little buttons and controls, a microphone bit ,which I guessed was for recording, and another long leather couch, but this one was white and clean. here were also five guitars sat in stands in the corner of the room, all of them just waiting to be played.

"You said you played guitar right?" I smirked, looking over at him. He returned a sexy smirk and nodded.
"Yeah I do. Why?"
"Well lets hear it." I took a seat on the couch and watched as he walked over and picked up an acoustic guitar, which was at the front of the collection. He walked back over and took a seat next to me, turning towards my slightly.
"What would you like me to play?" Chad asked.
"I don't know...one of yours. Something nice." I could see him thinking for a bit until he placed his hand othe guitar, over some of the chords.
"This is something that I'm working on for the band, it's called Close Yet Far." He started up on some chords and then started softly singing along.
"Who said that I wasn't right?
I've lived for years without a life,
Don't have a soul on my side,
Still ridiculed despite how hard that I have tried" I listenened intently as he continued so sing to the slow music. He looked at me while he played and smiled softly.
"Close yet far.
Drop me a line and tell me how the hell you are,
And I'll tip my hat to those who can't believe it's me,
Though I never never never ever wanted this to be" As he hit the chorus his voice got a tiny bit louder and he looked my in the eyes all the way through.

Soon the song had ended and I grinned as he lent the guitar against the wall.
"So what do you think? You like it?" He smiled back.
"Yeah, I was really good." I smiled nodding my head. "Did you write it?" He nodded. "Wow. I'm impressed."
"Do I get a reward for doing so good?" He smirked while shifting himself closer to me.
"Hmmm, well I do think you deserve one. But what ever shall I give you?" I asked myself jokingly, shifting my eyes from side to side, teasing him.
"I know what I would like." I focused my eyes on his and saw pure lust in them and I'm sure he could see the same in mine. He slowly started to move his face towards mine, his eyes darted down to my lips a few times before they closed, as did mine. I then felt his lips come in contact with mine and his hands grazing my thigh as he moved closer.

I felt my back hit the soft cushions of the couch as Chad slowly lowered me and then balanced himself over me, his lips still locked with mine. I felt his tonge slide along my bottom lip and enter my mouth as his hand slid further up my thigh and rested on a forbiden place. I whimpered as I felt him start to rub and press, making me squirm and arch my back. I knocked my boots and my top was slipped over my head by Chad and then I fet him undo my shorts before he slipped them off.
"Your beautiful." He muttered as his lips moved down to my neck, nibbling on my collar bone. I let out a moan as he bit harder.
"Time to get your's off now." I smirked and pulled his shirt off along with his black jeans. I felt his fingers then fumberling with my bra latch, finally getting it loose, he through the item on the ground before starting on my panties...

We spent that whole afternoon having hot and steamy moments on that couch. We did move to his bedroom once night had come and the apartment was pitch black, it was some of the best sex I had ever had but I hoped it was more than just a few hours of lust. Hopefully we could start something up, even with the long distance issue.
Early the next morning I found myself calling Jeff to say where I was and being reminded that tonight was the night we were setting off for London. Maybe it wouldn't last as long as I hoped.