Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Nineteen

"So do I get to call you when your in London?" Chad asked as we stood outside the West Chester hotel. It was the morning after and we had come back from his early this morning so I could pack.
"If you want, you don't have to but I won't be busy if you do want to." I rambled until he shushed my with a small kiss.
"I would love to call you." Chad smiled, I grinned and gave him another small kiss which was about to turn into more when I heard the guys calling from behind me.
"Hey Lowri! Cut the tongue and lets go already!" Knoxville yelled, cackling.
"Coming!" I shouted behind me. "I'll see you later." I said to Chad picking up my suitcase.
"Bye." I smiled and pulled my suitcase towards the vans where Jeff put them in the back. I climbed into one of the vans and found myself sitting in between Stephanie and Steve-o...arkward.

"So Miss Foxx has found her self some holiday lovin' has she?" Johnny said from the front seat.
"Oh shut up, it's nothing." I blushed.
"I bet that's not what you said last night!" Chris yelled as my mouth dropped in shock and Steve-o had to hold me down, while laughing, to keep me from killing Chris.
After everything had calmed down I turned to Steve-o quietly,
"Hey Steve-o?"
"Yeah?" He mumbles quietly.
"Were cool...yeah?" He smiled before answering.
"You know we are Low. I said we were. Why?" I smiled and lent my head on his shoulder, completely relaxed.
"Just checking. I didn't want to sit next to you for 7 hours on a plane if you were having second thoughts about my awesomeness!" I laughed and Steve-o joined in helping my relies that things were totally back to normal with us.

*After a 7 hour flight*

"Is everyone here?" Jeff yelled as we stood in the open bus station of Heathrow airport waiting for our ride to the hotel to arrive.
"I think so, if not I'm not missing them!" I yelled back making Jeff glare at me jokingly.
"Nice Low...real nice!" I laughed and looked around the large station, pulling my coat closer to me. It may be spring in England but got was it FREEZING, not to mention the rain that was beating down around us. Thankfully some had been prepared and brought umbrella's.
"Where is this ride Jeff?" Johnny asked coming forward in his own big, winter coat.
"I don't know, they should be here soon though." As he said that a big coach came down the road and came to a stop in front of us. "Ah this is it!" Jeff grinned.
"Thank God!" I through my suitcases in as quick as I could and jumped onto the coach, making my way to the back and sat in a seat and watched as Sean sat next to me.
"Enjoying the weather?" He laughed.
"You bet!" I said but it came out gibberish as my teeth chattered so loud. Jeff sat down in front of us so I tapped him on the head and waited for him to turn round so ?I could ask what we were doing while we were here.
"Yes Miss Lowri?" He asked twisting his head around.
"What's the plan for today?" I asked, teeth still chattering.
"Well, the plan was to get straight out and film, but because of the weather I guess we'll just get to the hotel and get a meal. It's 5pm already anyway."
"Cool, I'm gonna get the highest fucking calorie meal there is on the menu. This rain is ridiculous it's almost bloody summer." I moaned.
"Lowri you get the unhealthiest meal anyway and I think your forgetting...it's England!" Sean stated.
"You always have to be the smart one." I scowled.
"I'm just saying."

We soon arrived at the hotel and I found myself roomed with Knoxville AND Jeff this time.
"Jeff why do the room mates keep changing?" I asked as we got in the elevator.
"Nobody else's do, it's just everyone I put you with complains about you." I stared at him in shock, actually believing him. "I'm kidding you idiot! Just different prices and room capacities." I hit him in the should and scowled at him for lieing to me.
"I knew you were lieing, they all love me, or at least like me." I giggled as the door to the elevator opened, letting us pull our suitcases out and down to our room. Jeff opened the door and revealed one double bed and one single couch pull out as well as a bathroom and a fridge full of booze. Yay!
"Well I'm going to be the guy and say I'll have the couch." Jeff said dumping all his stuff and the small couch.
"No the director should get the best best, I'll have the single!" Johnny said trying to shoo Jeff off.
"Am I really that bad to share a bed with? Cause if so I'll have the couch." I laughed.
"No it's fine, I'll have the couch Knox can have the bed. It's his butt that will be injured by we leave anyway."
With that settled, we unpacked...well I unpacked my stuff while the guys just left there suitcase under the bed and we all headed sown to the restaurant having a nice meal. But soon, as you probably guessed, we got bored of that and ended up at the bar afterwords. We didn't get drunk as we were shooting early in the morning so we headed back up to the rooms.

After getting back up to the room, I decided it would be good to get a nice shower after the long flight we had today. I turned on the hot water and stepped in, pouring some shampoo in my hand, I started to lather my hair and run my hands through it. I rinsed it off fully and picked up my shower gel, squeezing it into my hand I started to clean my body with it before also rinsing that off. I stood in the shower just relaxing and thinking until I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me, helping me stay warm. I was about to turn around and shut the shower off when the bathroom door burst open and in danced Chris wearing a leopard print thong, wrist cuffs and a bow tie.
"Ahhhh Chris!" I screamed, clutching the towel closer to my body. I then saw the camera, Dimitry held follow him into the bathroom making me scream more as Chris basically backed my into the shower. This made the towel soaking wet so it stuck to my body. My face held an annoyed yet amused expression as Chris held the shower head, still dancing, spraying me with the now luke warm water and Dimitry stood there laughing, trying not to loose control as he held the camera steadily in his hand.
"Come on Lowri show party boy your moves!"
"Get out both of you before I throw you out!" I yelled, it took a bit of time but thankfully they did leave, letting me get ready and make my way out of the bathroom fully dressed. I came out to find all the other guys in their rooms, including Jeff and Johnny, who were in bed. I slowly walked over and puled back the covers, climbing into the bed. Knoxville turned towards me and smiled at me as we lay there.
"Good night Low." He said sleepily, it was after 12am after all.
"Night Knox, see you in the morning." And with that I fell soundly a sleep, awaiting the next day.

*Morning*

"Lowri...Lowri....LOWRI wake up." I jolted awake when hands shook me around on the bed.
"Steve-o I think she's awake now." I heard someone giggle. I opened my eyes and focused on the first head shaped blur I saw.
"Steve-o?" I croaked.
"Yeah?" Before he could do anything I punched him right in the side of the face making him stumble backwards and land on his butt. I noticed Bam was the other giggler and that he was holding a camera so I pulled the the duvet over my head and tried to get back to sleep until I felt a hand around my ankle and my body being pulled from the bed, I hit the floor with a band and laughter erupted around me.
"You didn't think we'd let you off that easily did you?" Steve-o laughed.
"Fuck off." I groaned.
"Ah princess, I'm sorry. But get up were leaving in an hour." With that they both walked out the door and left me on the floor, half a sleep, trying to find the will power to get dressed.

*A few hours later*

We were on our way back from a semi successful shooting. Chris was dressed as a bunny and went down into the London underground subway system to freak the Cockney's out. Once we arrived at the hotel we made out way up to the rooms, ready to go out yet again to drink. I was sat on the bed, alone waiting for Jeff to get out the shower. Johnny was down the hall in Wee-mans room. I was about to turn the TV on when my phone started buzzing beside me.
"Hello?" I said picking it up.
"Hey sexy." My mouth curled into a smile when I heard the rough voice on the other end of the phone.
"Hi, I was wondering when you would call."
"Well I couldn't hold off from having some dirty talk with you any longer." Chad said. I rolled my eyes and lay back on the bed resting my head against the pillow.
"Well it's a shame cause you'll have to, I'm sharing a room with two other people." I heard him groan and I could practical see him flopping down on the couch.
"Well then, might as well speak to you." He joked, "What you been up to?"
"Filming around. You?"
"Drinking, well, band stuff while drinking." I laughed and heard him take a puff of a cigarette.
"Sounds fun, I wish I was there." I frowned, actually there was something in me that wished I was there with him instead of here.
"I wish you were here to, then we could have more fun on the couch."
"Is there anything but sex on your mind?"
"Meh, depends." I laughed at his simple answer. From the bathroom, I heard the shower door slam open meaning I should get ready to go in the shower myself.
"I better go, I got to get ready." I said to Chad.
"Ohh where you going?"
"Out."
"Is that all I get? Your not going around with another poss English guy are you?" He laughed.
"No...I'm going out with the guys. I'll talk to you later okay?"
"Yeah, I'll call you maybe tomorrow. Bye." He said finally.
"Bye." I smiled and placed the phone down on the dresser. Walking over to my suitcase I pulled out two fluffy clean towel and stood by the bathroom door. Once Jeff came out, I jumper in and got a shower. Then I quickly got dressed and headed out with the boys for the night.