Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Twenty

May 2001

Well that was it. London had come and gone and most of us were now arriving back in LA for a good break. I say most of us because Steve-o and Chris had went home for Florida and everyone else to their home towns. During the journey back from England we did get some amazing news though, MTV wanted us to make a second series! We had sent them the pilot before we left and I have to say, from what I had heard from the editing guys, it sounded awesome, it was going to be aired in a few weeks.

Over the past week we had been in England I had spoke to Chad almost every day and we had grown some what close. Me and the rest of the guys had also grown closer and we were almost becoming sort of a family.

"Well this is it, I'll see you all later yeah?" I said as we exited LA international airport.
"Yeah, I'll give you a call sometime during the week." Jeff said giving me a small hug.
"Yeah, I'll try to meet up with you." Johnny said also giving me a hug.
"I'll see you later." I walked over to the cab bit, Johnny's wife was picking him up and Jeff's car had been brought by a friend. I quickly got a cab and it speedily took me to my apartment.

I walked through the door of my apartment and dumped my suitcase and bag next to the front door. I looked around my abandoned place and smiled, smelling the fresh scent of home. I walked through to the kitchen, opening a cupboard, and got myself a bag of crisps to munch on. I then made my way to the living room were I fell on to the sofa and grabbed the remote, flicking on the television.

*A few hours later*

I was sight quite happily in the same spot I had been in since I got in hours ago. My attention was focused on the film in front of me, The Breakfast Club. Hey! No matter what age you are that movie is still a classic. It was nearing the end where Claire and John are trading earrings, and I was on the verge of reaching for the ice cream when a loud ringing ruined the moment.

I quickly muted the TV and reached for my phone, pulling the cord nearer so it was more comfortable for me.
"Hello." I answered in my 'posh' telephone voice.
"Hey baby." I relaxed and lent back into the sofa, hearing the rough voice I had came to love.
"Hey babe, how are you?"
"I'm good, missing you more than I thought, but good." I heard Chad take an inhale of breathe signaling he was smoking.
"I miss you too. I can't believe it's been nearly two weeks since we saw each other."
"I know. So what you been up to?" Chad asked.
"Well I just got home a couple of hours ago, so I was just relaxing and watching a movie." I smiled as I saw the credits rolling up on the screen in front of me. I flipped the TV off so I could concentrate more on my conversation Chad more.
"Well I hope I didn't interrupt or anything, but I have something to ask you."
"Go ahead." I replied, wondering what it could be.
"Well Bam was saying how he had finished filming for season 1, so had the rest of yous, so I wondered that for the two weeks you are off..." He took another large in take of air, blowing out after wards. "You would maybe want to come across here and stay with me, get to know each other more."
"Really, like stay with you, with you?" I asked, eyes wide.
"Yeah. Unless you don't want to."
"No! I want to just, it's a surprise. I would love to come over there." I said, answering his question.
"Cool. I book your flight for Thursday at..." I heard clicking and figured he was already looking for a flight for me. "11am your time, you would get in at 7pm Philadelphia time?"
Thursday? I asked myself, that was only two day away so I guess it would be cool.
"Sure that sounds great. How much is it?" I asked.
"Don't think about it. My treat." Chad answered.
"What? No! I'm not letting you pay for my trip over there." I whined.
"Hey! It was my idea so let me pay." I heard more clicking, "There done. You have to be at the airport for 9am on Thursday, you can pick your tickets up at the desk."
"Excellent! If your gonna book my a flight you could at least make it a late one." Chad chuckled on the other end before speaking.
"It's nice talking to you Low." Chad said finally.
"What do you mean?"
"Your a cool person to talk to, not to serious but not to simple. It makes a nice change."
"Where's this coming from?" I asked, giggling at his rambling.
"No where." He answered simply, pausing. "I got to go, I'll speak to you later."
"Okay, cool."
"Bye." He said coolly.
"Bye." I hung up the phone and placed it on the coffee table in front of me. I looked at the clock and realized it was almost 11pm and after my long day I was feeling shattered. Pulling myself up I shuffled all the way to my bedroom where I stripped off my clothes and just fell onto the bed in my underwear. Groaning, I rubbed my eyes making all off my excess make up smudge around my eyes. I finally found the energy to pull the covers over me and after getting warm I fell asleep think about my trip to Philly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! Now all of you who read this the first time it was posted read up until chapter 21 i think so chapter 22 is the first new one :) Just to let you know.