Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Twenty One

My bad luck on planes had come back to me today as I found myself sat next to a little girl, who was constantly asking me stuff about her Barbie, and her mother who had another two year old girl on her lap. The baby, surprisingly, was quiet and slept all the way through the flight where as the mother saw it fit to drink a half a bottle of wine.
"Thank you miss for playing with me." The little girl said. As much as I wanted to hate her, I couldn't, she was just so sweet in her pig tails and I couldn't really blame her for not wanting to play with a mother like that.
"It's no problem sweety, have a nice holiday." I smiled and continued to walk off the plane and to the luggage carousel. I patiently waited for my bag and once it came I pulled it through the revolving doors where family and friends waited on the other side. I stopped and looked around a little looking for a figure in black and I finally saw him stood there, looking as mysterious as ever.
"Hey baby!" I screamed, pulling my bag over to Chad and wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Hey." He breathed smoothly pulling me into a hug. Chad pulled away after a while and gave me a long kiss on the lips. I felt his tongue slowly graze my bottom lips making me pull away from the kiss and rest my forehead on his.
"We're in public." I whispered.
"Well let's give them a show." I puled away from his embrace laughing at him. "Come on, you better be awake cause were going out." He said picking up my bags.
"Going out! Where?"
"A club. All of us." He stated.
"Who's all of us?" I asked as we approached the car.
"You, me, Bam, Jess, Matt, Deron, Ryan. You know, those guys." I climbed into the car, of truck rather, and stared at him as he put the key in the ignition.
"What?" He grinned.
"Nothing...but you better be ready for some serious jet lagged, hung over Lowri tomorrow." I laughed.
"I think I can handle it." He chuckled, beginning the journey to his house.

*Later that night*

Me and Chad walked into the bar together and and he immediately spotted Bam and the other guys at the other side of the bar, in a booth. We casually walked over to them, Chad's hand in mine, and took a seat in the booth, myself sat in between Chad and Bam.
"Hey guys, what did we miss?" Said Chad.
"Nothing. I ordered you both a beer though to get caught up." Bam replied. I noticed a girl with blondie/browny hair sat on the other side of Bam who seemed to be giving me an eye full of evil.
"Oh, Jenn this is Lowri, Lowri, Jenn my girlfriend." I smiled at her and held my hand out.
"Nice to meet you."
"Good to meet you to, Bam's told me a lot about you." She said surprising kindly while she shook my hand.
"All good I hope." I smirked at Bam.
"Mostly." I giggled at his reply and took a drink of my newly delivered beer, feeling the coolness run down my throat.
"So you must be Lowri?" A guy with shaggy brown hair and a sleazy smile asked me.
"And you must be that tramp I gave a dollar to last month?" I said as my face frowned in disgust, the other guys giggling that I had just turned one of their friends down.
"Oh don't be like that sweetheart, why don't you come sit over here with me?"
"Hey. Novak, leave my girl alone you scum bag." Chad said still chuckling.
"Arg! Why is always you guys you gets the girls. Bam, your to short, and Chad your just old." He said and Bam burst out laughing at him.
"Novak have you been doing the deed again?" He asked.
"Doing the deed?" I asked, confused.
"Heroine." Was the answer I got, quite bluntly, from Bam. I nodded in understanding and decided to keep my nose out of it.
"You want to go dance?" I asked, turning towards Chad. He nodded in response and lifted his hand, from where it had been on my thigh, to grab my own before proceeding to drag me onto the dance floor.

He led me in front of him and wrapped one arm around waist, the other still holding his beer. We danced well for a little before the dirty moves started to come out. I grabbed onto his shoulders and swayed my hips more as Chad's hand moved lower, sitting on my butt.
"But we're in public." Chad mimicked me from earlier.
"I know, let's give them a live show." I smirked and rubbed more against him, making him groan.
"You shouldn't do that." He panted.
"Oh really? And why's that?"
"Cause I'm going to have to take you into the bathroom." I grinned evilly at how much power I had over him, especially when I trailed my hand up his denim covered thigh and all the way to his crotch.
"Take you and fuck you." He grunted but whined when I took my hand away and stepped back. "Where you going?" He asked.
"I thought you were going to fuck me?" I smirked as I watched his frown turn into a grin. He walked to me and wrapped his arm around me, escorting me into the men's bathroom. Chad made sure nobody saw me go in and followed, pulling me into one of the stalls before crashing me into the door, locking it.

Chad's lips headed straight for my neck, nipping and kissing the skin where his hands grabbed my butt and picking me up making my legs wrap around his waist. He pushed me more into the door to help keep me up as his hands wondered around my thighs and breasts. I gasped as he moved his hand up and under my skirt, grabbed my underwear and started to pull them down till they were on the floor.
"I didn't think you were this dirty." He groaned faintly before reattaching his lips to my neck.
"You learn new things everyday." I smirked and reached my hand down to undo his belt buckle and his jeans. Once they were undone I pushed them down until they were at his knees when Chad took over and pushed them around his ankles then wasted no time in thrusting himself into me.

We were finished sorting ourselves out after our romp in the bathroom and I bent down to get my underwear and I couldn't find them, I kept looking until a hard smack on my butt made my stand up straight.
"Looking for these?" Chad asked and dangled them from his finger.
"Yes actually." I smiled and reached to grab them, only to have them snatched away from me.
"Well tough luck." He laughed stuffing then in his jean pocket.
"Chad! Come on give me them back! I'm wearing a skirt." I shouted, scared that he was actually make me go around with out any underwear on.
"That's why I find it such a turn on." Chad chuckled and opened the door of the bathroom, grabbing my hand to pull me out with him.
"Oh, I feel naked!" I whined.
"Cause you are under that pretty, little skirt." Chad whispered into my ear. We walked back over to the guys were they still sat in the booth.
"Where you two been?" Bam asked.
"Dancing." Chad replied.
"Your sweating."
"...It was one hell of the dance." He smiled making all the other look at him confused and me smile, which I happened to do for the rest of the night.

*10 Days Later*

I awoke to the sound of Chad's heavy on the back of my neck and his arms held me close, keeping me from moving.
"Mmmm, babe wake up. I have to be at the airport in an hour." I grumbled sleepily. Yes, it was time for me to go. I had spent nearly two weeks in Pennsylvania and it was time to me to go home as we started filming again in a couple of days. Today Bam and Ryan were also flying out with me to film so I wouldn't be lonely on the flight.
"You don't have to go." Chad mumbled into my hair.
"Yeah I do. I have a job to do." I winged, and lifted his arms off me to climb out of bed.
"But when will I see you again?"
"In a few weeks! God, I hope the rocker Chad I Ginsburg isn't becoming clingy?" I laughed and walked into the bathroom to get ready after pulling some clothes out.

I stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready and saw Chad also laying on the bed fully dressed. I walked over to my suitcase and packed it all up so it was ready to go.
"Come on then." I sighed, picking up my hand bag, heaving it over my shoulder.
"The amount of crap you have in that bag. How do you know you have everything?" He laughed and got up off of the bed, picking up my suitcase and bowling it towards the door.
"Cause I just know!" Chad shook his head and opened the front door, away from his apartment and to his truck, throwing it in the boot.
"Thank you." I smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Your welcome." He grinned and shut the boot before hoping in the drivers seat. Starting the car, he began to drive me to the airport so I could catch my 12am flight.

"I'm going to miss you more this time." He whispered as we stood in the entrance of the airport. I had just checked in and we were waiting on Bam and Ryan.
"Are you turning soft now as well?" I teased and held onto his jacket, holding him close.
"Well what's the matter with that?"
"Nothing, I'm just going to miss you to."
"Well maybe I can come over and see you next time?" He said, giving me another kiss.
"That would be nice." I whispered and let myself kiss back, making it deeper until we were rudely interrupted.
"Hey love birds! Break it up will you there's kids around!" We both pulled away and groaned as Bam and Ryan pulled their suitcases towards us.
"Hi Bam." I said throughing a frown.
"Oh lighten up, it's time to go anyway." Bam said.
"You already checked in?" I asked.
"Yep, now come on, get your butt moving!" Ryan quipped and walked off, a laughing Bam following.
"I guess I'll see you later." I smiled and turned back towards Chad.
"Yeah, I guess you will." He gave me another deep and passionate kiss which I returned before pulling away reluctantly but smiling.
"Bye."
"Bye." He smiled and let go of my hand which he was holding. I grabbed my suitcase and pulled it quickly trying to catch up to Bam and Ryan.