Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Twenty Three

June 2001

It was the first day of filming! Yay! It was 10am and I was ready to leave for Jeff's house but I had to stay and wait for Chad to ring. I had rang him last night in the bath and he said he wanted to talk to me this morning cause I would probably be to tired to tonight after filming. Chad was cutting it close though as Jeff had clearly stated to me and the guys, but mostly me, that we could not be late today cause we had to drive and head out somewhere. I anxiously gazed at the clock and sighed, thinking that fact that I would have to wait till tomorrow to talk to Chad and frowning at the thought that he had forgot about me.

After ten more minutes I huffed and picked up my bag filled with small clothes and other neccessities, heaving it on to my shoulder. I was just reaching for the door handle when my phone rang making me run back into the living room and dive for the phone.
"Hello?" I panted, tired from my sprint.
"Ehh Lowri?" My heart broke a bit when I heard the voice on the other end.
"Hi Jeff, sorry I was expecting someone else."
"Well sorry to be such a disapointed." He laughed before continuing. "You left yet?"
"Obviously not, you rung my house phone. But was truthfully just about to leave." I weakly smiled.
"Wow, I'm impressed. So I'll see you soon?"
"Yes I'll be on time." I giggled.
"Okay, see you soon bye."
"Bye." I said before he hung up. I picked my bag back up off the floor and headed out of the house, this time a phone didn't ring and I have to say it did make me a less excited for the day ahead.

*Jeff's House*

"Hey Lowri's here! Boo!" Chris said as I got out of the car.
"Well nice to see you to!" I said sarcastically and gave him a hug. I pulled away and and walked into the house with him, seeing everyone else already sat in the living room.
"Well your not late...but you are still last." Jeff laughed from his place on one of the white sofa's and I took a seat next to him.
"That's cause everyone else is a guy, they don't have to spand as long getting ready." I stated.
"Fair enough." We laughed. Spike walked into the room and sat on the other side to me, saying hello.
"So where are we going today anyway?"
"To the lake, me and some of the other guys went down there yesterday and set some equipment up." Spike replied.
"What sort of 'equipment'?" I asked worried.
"Just some small ramps and stuff like that, nothing to complex." I stared at Jeff and Spike, looking at each of them in turn as I noticed the sly smile they each shared.

*At the Lake*

"NOTHING TO COMPLEX?" I yelled as I stood next to Bam and Johnny, looking up and the 20 - 30 foot ramp that led straight into the water.
"Well it isn't, just a few sheets of wood and a hammer." Spike laughed.
"That statement makes me scared...really scared." I quivered.
"Oh don't worry about it, if it scares you that bad you can hold my hand." Bam smoothly said.
"Naa I think I'm good." I said quickly making Johnny chuckle.

"Alright guys, it's a slip and slide so if we get it all lubed up we'll be ready to go!" Jeff yelled.
"Lubed up...sexy!" I squinted. I heard Steve-o laugh behind me and I turned just in time for him to pass me a bucket of soapy, slippy liquid.
"What the hell's this?" I squeaked.
"Slippy stuff to go on the tarp. So up you go!" He cheered and held his hands out, ready to give me a boost. I huffed and placed the bucket down and put my foot in Steve-o's hand letting him lift me up and place me on the ramp covered in tarp.
"Pass me the bucket." I shouted down to him, which he did and I dragged it into the center of the ramp before simply pushing it over.
"Ahhh LOWRI! Spread it out!" I heard Jeff yell and I looked up to see his stood at the edge of the ramp, where I was before, with Rick who was filmingme.
"Well how was I meant to do that? I could barely pick up the bucket!" I shrieked. I saw Rick laughing so I picked the bucket back up threw the water, that remained in it after the spill, at him.
"Hey, watch the camera." He whined
"Sorry." I apoligised, laughing. Next thing I knew someone jabbed my ribs. "Ahh!" I turned to see Bam stood there with a cheeky grin on his face.
"I'm meant to give you a hand with the buckets." He explaines and handed me one side of a new full bucket of water. Thanks to my smartness earlier, the soap I had previously tipped over didn't make mine and Bam's job the easiest. We slipped and scidded everywhere and it didn't help that we kept being put off by the laughter of the camera guys. Finally Bam slipped so bad he ended up falling off the ramp I, of coarse, laughed but repayed the price by falling on my ass really hard.
"Ow!" I laughed/moaned as I dragged my self over to the edge using my arms.
"Come here." Steve-o said holding out his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his under my knees and my back, lifting me down and placing me on the ground.
"Thank you." I thanked him before hobbleing off.
"You got your swinsuit on?" Jeff asked as I approached him.
"Yep, under my clothes." I answered. I had changed into the one I stored in my bag at Jeff's house earlier.
"Okay, get ready and then head to the top of the ramp with Knoxville."
"Okay." I pulled off my tank top and my denim shorts revealing my two peice bikini, I pulled out the spare tank top out of my bag and pulled in over me so nothing would be revealed if I spun off the ramp funny.

I reached the top of the ramp after finding Knoxville and pulled myself up into a standing position. Johnny, Jeff, Guch and myself were the only ones at the top, the rest of the guys looked up at us in anticapation. Johnny went first, sliding really fast down to the bottom then up the ramp before landing in the water.
"Your turn." Guch said smirking.
"Fuck off." I pouted and then fought up the courage to jump. I slipped as fast as Johnny down to the bottom but added a sommersault to the end before I landed in the water, just to make my run that little bit better.
"You show off!" Johnny screamed as I ran past him.
"Just cause I'm fitter than you." I laughed and ran faster as he chased after me.

We carried on going up and down the slip 'n' slide all day, everyone went down on various random things including a toy truck and a lilo. The only one who didn't go down that much was Chris, who decided to fix black suct tape to his privates and 'rescue' people from the lake instead. We stayed at the lake until night started to fall, that's when we called it a day.

I was packing my stuff back into my bag when Jeff approuched me.
"I need you to sign these." He said simply, placing some forms in front of me. I picked them up and scanned them over .
"What are they for?" I asked.
"The Gumball Rally over in Europe in just less than two weeks, I think I can get us a place. So I'm signing you, Knoxville, Chris and Steve-o up for it aswell as Dimitry and some more of the crew." He explained.
"What's the Gumball rally?"
"A rally, obviously, but you drive around like 5 countries from London and back to London in about a week." He told me, I took it all in and thought about it.
"Would I have to do anything?"
"Maybe drive a few miles."
"Okay." I shrugged then took a pen out of his hands and began to make my way through the papers, signing each one. After I finished I handed them back to Jeff. He wished me good bye as I wondered back to my car which I had driven here.

*Back Home*

I lay in bed at about ten o clock at night, just laying there with the television on in the background for sound. I was still thinking about the phone call, or rather the lack of phone call I got this morning from Chad. I had imediantly checked my missed calls when I got in, but the only callers I had was my mam and Jeff you called just after I left this morning. I turned the television off and snuggled into the pillow trying to forget about him but that was before I heard the faint sound of my mobile from beside me.

"Hello." I said into it weakly.
"Hey babe. I'm sorry I didn't call you earlier." I scoffed in disgust when I heard Chad's voice.
"Yeah, like 12 hours earlier." I spat.
"I'm sorry baby, I was up busy recording late last night and I guess I over slept this morning. I'm sorry." I frowned and thought it would be best to over look the situation.
"It's fine. I just thought you had forgot me."
"I could never forget you, actually, I've been looking for some flights today for me to come over there, I just need you to give me a date." I smiled, if that was his attemp to make me forgive him it was lame but worthy.
"Really, well you could come in the last week of June. I'm going around Europe with some of the guys in a few weeks apparently."
"Cool, I'll see what I can do." I could tell he was smiling which made me smile although a yawn broke through. "You tired hun?" He asked.
"Mmmhmm. I've had a long day, fun, but long."
"Well I'll let you go get to sleep."
"Okay, good night." He cooed.
"Good night." I said softly then hung up. Closing my eyes I slowly drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep.