Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Twenty Four

The next day we were back at the ramp by the lake only this time only one of us was getting wet...Preston.
"Nice suit Preston, it really brings out your eyes." I smirked as he stomped around, obviously not happy.
"Well why don't you put it on." I laughed at his anger. "It's not funny, it's always 'give preston the scary jobs'." He moaned and paced the floor trying to get out his nerves.
"Why are you so nerves Preston?" Wee Man asked from his seat next to me.
"It doesn't look safe."
"Preston around here...nothing looks safe!" I shouted, staring at him.
"That's true." He settled and took a seat as he waited for the camera's to be set up. Today we were filming human bowling and Preston had the joy of being the bowling ball, if you hadn't already guessed.
"What are the team name's?" Dico asked, wondering round. Bam had flew him out yesterday because he said Dico was a 'funny mother fucker'.
"Oh Johnny what are we called!" I shouted out, not actually knowing where Johnny was.
"Erm...I don't know, you pick!" He said as he wondered over to us with a bottle of water in his hand.
"Yo Lowri what's your team called?" Dico asked me.
"We havn't decided." I replied.
"We havn't decided it is." He said wondering away, I laughed and threw my water at him which he just chucked back.

"Alright eveyone get ready, preston get on the board." Jeff said after we had all lined up and been introduced. A look of pure horror appeared on Preston's face as he lay face down on what could only be described as a tea tray with wheels.
"Up first is Lowri and Johnny." With that my and Johnny walked up and layed our hands on Preston's back, getting ready to push him into the six trash cans that layed a head just before the end of the ramp.
"You ready Preston?" I asked as Johnny stroked his butt. He slapped Johnny's leg and shook his head, no.
"Okay then, one, two, three...Go!" Johnny counted and on three we ran and let him go about twenty feet before the first can. He hit them at some speed but only knocked over four cans before he fell off the tray and rolled into the water. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, burst into laughter as they watched Preston stomp out of the water with a face like thunder.
"You okay?" I asked seriously but struggled to keep a straight face with Johnny's giggling in my ear. He didn't reply but walked in the opposite direction of the ramp saying he was out.

"Come on Preston! It's your big bit of the day, don't let everyone down." Jeff and some of the crew said to him, trying to make him come round.
"But it really hurts when I hit the cans." He moaned some more.
"Oh come on you've got a helmet and your all padded out, it's not as if your naked."
"Yeah, come on, take one for the team!" This all went on for another twenty minutes before Preston finally agreed to do it again.
"Next up is Bam and Ryan!" They did better than me and Johnny knocking over all six of of the cans and sending Preston flying into the water with the speed they pushed him at. We all thought that Preston would come out fuming after the fall but he didn't, instead he got out of the water and lay back down on his tray. The smile he had on was a bit fake though.

After them Dave and Ehren had their go and CHEATED by releasing Preston at the last possible second and then kicking the cans over themselfs. They didn't even get Preston over the ramp and into the water.
"Hey no fair! Discalified!" I yelled standing up.
"Yeah!" Johnny shouted.
"Oh what ever, if anyone's cheating it's you guys trying to get us knocked out!" Dave shouted grinning. I stood there with my jaw drooped as they just got let off with it.
"Fine then, we're going to cheat next time!" I shouted at all of the crew but no one responded.
"OMG look at everyone agreeing with you Lowri. You sure won that one." I smacked Dave around on the arm as he tried to dodge away, laughing.

In the end Dave and Ehren ended up winning, surprise suprise. I went off it and refused to speak to either of them or Jeff, as he was the 'referee', until they apoliged and admited they cheated.
"Okay I'm sorry for cheating Low!" Ehren laughed as he walked passed me. I guess he had got sick of me ignoring him for the past three hours. Before I knew it Ehren and Dave had engulfed me in a hug and squishing me to death.
"Okay get off now!" I laughed and they agreed, saying bye for the day. I had other plans thought as myself and some of the other guys had to have a meeting about the Gumball Rally at Jeff's house.

*Jeff's House*

"Okay so about this trip, it's been confirmed we have two places; one for a minivan for equipment and crew and another car we have to decide upon for the crew. Is everyone still in?" Jeff asked looking around the group of people in his sitting room who nodded in reply. The group consisted of: Myself, Johnny, Chis, Steve-o, Dimitry, Guch, Sean and Trip Taylor.
"Good. So we'll be leaving in a weeks time and we'll be flying back a week from then. All the accomodation has been sorted out so on the day I'll give you the tickets and everything should run smoothly."
"I have a question." Guch chirped up.
"What?"
"Is Lowri driving? Cause if so I don't think I'll be able to go." He smirked.
"What you talking about? I'm a good driver!" I said, sticking up for myself.
"Yeah when your awake."
"I have never fallen asleep while driving AND I've only crashed twice!"
"How long you had a drivers licence?" Jeff asked.
"Probably a year and a bit." I shrigged.
"Okay so it's established Lowri isn't driving. I'll see you all later. " Everyone giggled as the left Jeff's house and teased me on my lame driving skills. So I wasn't the best driver but now I knew that I was going to do everything in my power to drive for at least five minutes at Gumball, just so I could freak them out.