Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Twenty Five

The flight over to London hadn't been the shortest or the most entertaining well, it wasn't good at all actually. There had been a 4 hour delay in LA airport which made us all tired and on edge, then we did all have a laugh at Steve-o annoying the air hostess' until half way through the flight she stopped our alcohol flow. We weren't Steve-o's biggest fans at that point. After we finally did arrive we got to the Hilton hotel where we were staying the night, as the rally started tomorrow.

At this current time though we were walking through London, near Trafalgar Square, to the car park where are cars were held.
"Steve-o stop puking, your gonna make me throw up." I laughed as he just carried on walking and puking.
"Is puking bad for your througt?" Steve-o asked.
"Yes! It's horrible for it." Chris squeaked.
"Really..oh well." He shrugged and continued pukking all through London and trought tunnel that led to the holding garage of all the Gumball cars.
"Wow...there are like three Lamborgini's here, and we have a mini van and a Jaguar XJ6." I said as we stood at the entrance of the garage.
"Hey! The Jaguar's a good car, I see what you mean by the mini van though." Johnny chuckled.
"Our cars should be over here somewhere." Jeff said walking down the garage. We walked down, following and stopped every so often to admire certain cars.
"How much was this?" I asked a guy who was polishing his car.
"In dollars...$32,000." The German guy said.
"That's not to bad, our van cost more than that!" I said turning towards the camera so he couldn't hear. I walked over to another guys who had a Farrari, and looked like he loved it more than anything. He saw me looking and wondered over to me, a grin on his face.
"She's beautiful ain't she." By the guy's accent it was obviously he was English.
"Yeah, how much was she?" I asked. Why are ways of transport always women?
"400,000." He answered.
"Pounds?"
"Yeah."
"Wow!" My eyes widerned. "That's pretty impressive!"
"Mm, you can ride with me some of the way if you want." I smiled at him politly, but shook my head.
"Ah no, I've got a good seat in the mini van, sorry."
"Oh so your the one with all those guys. I'm sure they wouldn't mind you coming with me for part of the ride." He persisted.
"No really your alright, and if I go with you I could find myself being fired." I said, joking.
"Oh your at work here then?"
"Yeah, and I better be getting back to work. Nice speaking to you." I waved at him and then trotted away, trying to get as far as possible before he could stop me.
"Already got yourself an admirer?" Johnny joked as I reached our cars.
"You have no idea." I frowned and looked over at what they were doing. There were like twenty Gumball stickers on each of the cars in a range of sizes, but none looked as lovely as Steve-o and Chris who had decorated themselfs in the stickers also.
"Looking good guys." I laughed as they ran past.
"Woo woo, thanks." I giggled as they got on each others shoulders 'riding' each other.

A horn sounded at the front of the garage and we turned to see the organizer of Gumball, Maximillian Cooper, stood making everyone gather round. We walked over to to him and he explained how exhausting this would be and how badly we would have to push ourselve over the next few day just to reach the end, never mind come first. Maximillion also explained how little sleep we would get because of the driving and that if we fell behind, there is a very big chance we will get no sleep. After he was done we walked back to the cars where Jeff told us who was where.
"Okay for the start; Dimitry, Knoxville, Chris and Steve-o are in the Jaguar. Myself, Lowri, Sean, Guch and Trip will be in the mini van." Jeff explained.
"Does that mean I can go to sleep?" I asked.
"No, your driving first." He quickly replied which was followed by a few groans. "Now get in we're setting off." We did as he said and I hopped into the drivers seat of the van.
"Right just a little reminder Lowri, they drive on the left hand side of the road here." Sean explained slowly, leaning forward in his seat. Jeff sat next next to me with a map and a walkie talkie to keep in contact with the other car.

We pulled out of the garage and into the streets of London where we were handed our first mission pack, to reach Paris. We set off, heading to the south of England to Dover where we would catch the trian in the Euro Tunnel to France. We were on the train for about one hour and when we pulled out...well let's just say none of us knew a word of French.

"Where the hell are we?" I asked, still in the drivers seat. It was nine o clock so the sky was black which made the foreign signs harder to see.
"I don't know I can't even find these named on the map." Trip said, who had replaced Jeff in the passenger seat. Jeff was now sat in the back row by him self, sleeping.
"Hey guys, you got any idea where we are?" I asked into the walkie talkie.
"Not a clue but where running out of gas so we'll pull over. I think there's a station a couple of miles ahead." Dimitry answered.
"Okay." I followed the Jaguar and soon enough we did reach a gas station, we pulled in and I jumped out of the van. I walked towards the car and was greeted by a very sleppy Steve-o.
"Had a nice nap?" I giggle.
"Errrr." He grimbled.
"Alright for some!" Him and Chris decided to get food as me and Johnny looked over the map that was spead upon the car bonnet..
"Oh God, who give Bill and Ben the Map!" Jeff laughed as he jumped out the van.
"Atleast I'm more help than you, mr I'll sit with the map for an hour then fall asleep in the back." I mocked him while still staring at the map.
"Well my job is harder than yours so I need more sleep." I ignored him and pointed a name out on the map.
"That's where the Belgium border is and were here," I said spotting the name that was on the gas station sign. "so if we head straight on the road we were just on, we should be there in about an hour." I grinned at everyone else. "See I'm so smart."
"I've got to say well done, you do know how to work a map." Jeff sort of apologised.
"That's my 10th grade geography shining through!" I smiled proudly and folded the map back up, Johnny had soon give up and was now lent against the car bonnet.
"Well lets hurry up and get back in the car, I don't want to be on the road any longer than we have to." Trip moaned and climbed back in the car.
"Lowri I'll drive. You can go in the Jag if you want, Dimitry's coming in the van." I through him the keys and nodded heading to the front passenger seat of the Jag. Johnny climbed into the drivers seat and I picked up the camera that lay on the dash board and turned it on once we got moving.
"So...your driving." I grinned at Knoxville.
"Scared?" He asked.
"A little bit."
"Haha, don't let me nap." I looked at him in shock and he laughed, his nerd glasses slipping down his nose slightly. I then turned to Chris who was giggling.
"What's got you so happy Chris?" I asked.
"I know we're going to die on this trip, but I don't know when."
"And that's something to laugh about." I chuckled as he shrugged. I didn't even bother trying to speak to Sreve-o because I could tell by the soft snores he was already fast a sleep.