Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Twenty Six

SIX HOURS at the Latvian border! Six hours. I would have known why if I had of been awake but unfortunatly, or should I say fortunatly I was a sleep in the back of the mini van. Thankfully though Johnny had taken the time to explain to me what had happened.
"I think Tim Powers had the key to that van and the van driver just found out like tem minutes ago, so now I think the drivers got the keys back and everythings moving slowly." I nodded along with my head lent back on the seat, not really listening, until I saw we were pulling over just as we past the border.
"Why are we stopping?" I asked looking out of the car window.
"We're waiting for Dimitry." Johnny laughed. I sat and looked around aimlessly as we waited for the other car to catch up, then my eyes landed upon the car in front of us.
"That's how bad the Latvian's attitude is, they even hate asparagus." I stated as I looked at the writing that was on the back of the car. "Flack Asparagus." The other guys in the car laughed and giggled even more when Trip added that the car in front hates Brocolli.

Needless to say we did finally get moving at a normal pace until we were notified on some Latvian gangsters but none of them bothered us, which upset Chris very much. And then just as we got away from them we ran into a funeral service, but by now I was at the wheel of the Jaguar and I wasn't really the most patient person at the minute.
"Can't we just go around them?" I whined into the walkie talkie.
"Lowri! You can't just 'go around' a funeral service." Jeff shouted from the other end. Guch laughed from beside me and grabbed the walkie talkie as I feircly pulled the steering wheel to take us into a route that would let us pass them.
"Oh my God! You're going to hell!" The other guys crackled from the other car.
"I can't believe I'm sat next to you, watching you do this." Guch chucled. I consintrated on pulling out back on to the road, then finally pushed my foot on the gas sending us into the distance.
"Oh be quiet it's not like there going to arrest us." I laughed and pushed harder on the gas.

*Two days later in Finland*

"Am I on the things?" I yelled out of the window. At the minute we were trying to load the van on to the ferry which would take us to Sweden, and Jeff had seen it fit that I be the one to do that.
"Yeah just floor it and it will be fine." I did and I shakily but speedily sped up the ramp and on to the ferry holding floor. I parked in spot B9 and jumped out of the car to run up to the ferry's main floor to catch up to the others. I wondered around a bit before I found them hanging around outside the all you can eat buffee waiting for me. I caught there attention and we entered the restaurant where I spent about 3 hours just eating, drinking and eating some more.

By the time I stumbled out of the buffee, I could barely walk and my stomache felt like it was going to burst so all I wanted to do was lie down. But lieing down was obviously the last thing on Chris and Steve-o's list.
"Come on Lowri, come party with us." Steve-o whinged pulling on my hand, trying to pull me away from the door to the room I was staying in.
"No guys I'm nakered. Unlike you, I havn't been able to sleep in the back of the car all the way here." I argued, pulling my hand back and opening my door slightly.
"Oh your no fun." He said giving up and stomping off in a huff.
"Yeah, we're going to go party by ourselfes, you'll be so jelous when you next see us!" Chris put in before following Steve-o down the hallway of the ship and down the stairs which led to all the bars.

*Next Day*

Two groaning bodies ran out of the ferry carrying all their stuff as they had been to lazy to catch the car.
"Oh yeah I am soooo jelous that I'm not you right now!" I shouted out the Jaguar passenger window, smirking at them.
"Shut up!" Steve-o groaned as they both climbed into the car.
"So what happened, anyway, that made you an hour late?"
"Steve-o just couldn't be bothered to get up this morning, just couldn't be bothered." Chris explained.
"Well I'm glad he's sleepy cause to be honest I prefer Steve-o asleep." I turned and smirked at him as he stuck his tounge out at me. "What about you chris?"
"Ehh when he's a sleep I wish he was awake, when he's awake I wish he was a sleep." I giggled at his reply and turned foward again as Guch, in the drivers seat, put his foot on the gas and sped forward to follow the mini van that was for some reason in front.

*Next Night*

I could see the finishing location is was that close, only a few more metres till I could finaly get out of this death car and go back home to normal life. We pulled up, and as we did a groan from the back of the car erupted signaling a certain someone was finally awake.
"Oh so he finally awakens for the last 3 seconds of the journey." I joked, but all I got in reply was a mumble.

"Okay everyone out so we can finally get out of this hell hole and back to LA!" Jeff yelled as he basically fell out of the van. I did so and wondered into the sign out center with Jeff to sign us all out, I had to be quick though as my flight out of here was only in a few hours where as the rest of the guys were staying over in London another night. I was going home earlier because for one I wanted my own bed, 2 I hadn't spoke to Chad in nearly a week because of the time difference and 3, if I left tonight I would have an extra day off before filming again.
I quickly signed everyone out and the cars out which let Gumball officials know we got back safely and said a final goodbye to Max before grabbing my suitcases from the back of the mini van and calling a taxi o take me to the airport.

"You sure you have to go tonight?" Steve-o asked, giving me a hug.
"Yeah I'm sure, I have loads to do back home." I sort off told a little white lie there.
"Okay...but it won't be the same without you." He said and puted sweetly, I smiled and gave him a final hug before saying by to the rest of the guys, just as my cab was pulling up.
"Bye guys!" I shouted as the taxi driver piled my luggage up in the back and I climbed in the back seat.
"Bye." I waved as we drove away and I turned around from waving at them. A smile appeared on my face as I thought about getting back to my own bed, now all I had to do was get through the 15 hour flight.