Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Twenty Seven

The annoying ringtone my phone gave off woke me up from my lovely slumber. I had gotten back from London last night US time and I had just crashed on to my bed fully dressed, I hadn't even taken my shoed off. I lifted my hand lazily and brung the phone to my ear.
"Hello." I grumbled.
"Oh someone sounds happy." I closed my eyes and grinned as I heard the voice.
"Chad, I missed you."
"I missed you to baby. Whereare you?" He asked.
"In bed, why?"
"Go to the front door." I frowned at the weird yet simple request and hesitated for a moment before pullin gthe covers back and stepping out of the bed. "Chad why am I doing this?" I queeried.
"Just do it, you won't regret it...at least I hope you don't." I giggled at him as I stepped infront of my front door, vagly seeing a figure stood behind it.
"Oh my God!" I pulled the door open as fast as I could and dropped the phone once I saw that Chad himself was stood there, looking right at me, with his phone in his hand.
"How did you...when did...how did you?" I stuttered still with the phone in my own hand. Chad hung up his own and then grabbed mine and hung that up.
"I called Jeff and he told me when you were getting back and stuff. Why? Aren't you glad to see me?" He chuckled.
"Of coarse I'm glad to see you, this day is going to be so much better now that you're here!" I grinned and pulled him in.
"Where are you going?" He asked as I walked towards my bedroom.
"It's 9am! I'm going back to bed!" I shrieked and face planted onto my bed. I heard a soft laugh from behind me as I felt the other side of the bed go down with weight.
"Mind if I join you?" He said seductivly.
"Hhmm depends."
"On what?" He asked, starting to kiss my neck.
"On whether you're going to sleep, or make up for all that time you've been away from me." I smirked. Chad stopped kissing and pulled back to look in my eyes.
"Well I am a little tires, but that other thing sounds much more fun!" He growled and pushed his lips back on to my neck suddenly, making me burst out laughing.

*Later That Day*

"Come on! It's meant to be the girl telling the guys to get ready, not the other way around." Chad huffed as I dragged myself out of the bedroom after pulling my sneakers on.
"I can't be bothered, I'm to tired!"
"Well you should have thought about that before you invited me into your bed. Now come on." I growled and stomped out of the door letting Chad lock it. Today, well this afternoon, we were going shopping at the mall as Chad thought we should have a day out together because he was only here for a few days. I was quite upset by the fact he had turned down my option of staying in bed all day.
"Baby, we couldn't have stayed in bed all today. It would have made us stay in there all day. At least now we can have tomorrow and the next in bed before you start work again." He explained as we got into the car.
"Well when you put it that way, I guess a few hours out wouldn't be do bad."

We drove to the mall and after we arrived we headed straight to Top Shop. We walked in and I browsed at the dresses while Chad stood at my side. After picking up about ten I made my way to the changing rooms to try them all on, Chad sat on a comfy chair as I entered a small booth.
"What do you think of this one?" I asked. The dress I wore was black, baggy and had a fake zip leading all the way down the front.
"It's err....nice."
"It's to baggy isn't it?" I squinted and watched as Chad stood up and walked towards me.
"Just a little, it doesn't show your sexiness." He smirked. He then lightly pushed me back into the booth and handed me one of the more fitted dresses that I had picked up. "Try that one on." And with that he returned to his seat as I closed the curtain. I pulled on the next dress which was tight and fitted around my upper body, like a corset, and then flared out into a few layers to form a short skirt piece. I zipped it up, with a little bit of difficulty, before stepping back out in front of Chad and seeing his jaw drop.
"You like it?" I asked.
"I love it...a lot. I'm going to have to take you out sometime and show you off." I giggled and kissed his softly on the lips as his arms wrapped around my waist. I pulled away from the kiss, which earned a small groan from Chad, as he was about to deepen it.
"So should I get this one?"
"Mmhhm, if you don't I think it would be a poor decision." Giggling again I got changed back into my normal clothes and carried the dress over to the cash register.
"That will be $140." The woman said and since I had just been paid for the first season of Jackass I gladly pulled out my urse to get my card, but before I could even undo the zip fully on my purse a card had already been handed to her. I glanced over at Chad and saw him with his wallet out.
"What do you think your doing?" I sqealed.
"Buying you a dress, it's the least I can do if you're going to look that good in it." He replied.
"But it's too much!" Trying to stop him, i attempted to give the woman my card but Chad told, well more like shouted, 'no' to her and betted my arm away to stop me.
"I hate you for that." I said as Chad took the bag and grabbed my hand, walking out of the shop.
"I don't care." I scowled at how I wasn't effecting him.
"Fine. Thank You though, it was really sweet." I gave him a small kiss as we continued our way through the mall, stopping here and there.

Two days later me and Chad were stood in the airport lobby waiting for his fight back home to be called. The past two days had been two of the greatest but sadly filming got the second season of Jackass began again tomorrow and Chad had to leave.
"Listen I have to tell you something." He said softly.
"What?" My mind began to wonder and come up with all the worst things possible.
"I have to go on tour for six months."
"When?"
"As soon as I get back, it wasn't meant to be until next month but the manager boosted it up to now because of some date confusion." He exlained.
"So I won't get to see you?" I asked, a small frowning coming over my face.
"You won't see me but I'll call you...I promise."
"Why are you telling me this now? Right before you leave?" I paniced.
"I didn't want to ruin our weekend and have it looming over us the whole time...I wanted it to be fun."
"Flight BGT345, can passengers please come to gate 7." A voice over the tanoy announced.
"That's me." Chad stated simply and picked up his bag. He pulled me in to him closer and placed a powerful kiss on my lips, I deepened the kiss and tangled my hands in Chad's hair before he pulled away.
"I love you Lowri." He whispered. My eyes went wide for a split second before they went back to normal and my brain allowed me to speak.
"I love you too." And with that, no more kisses or hugs, he walked away with his bags towards the gate. I stood there a little while before I wondered off back to my car and drove back home.