Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Twenty Eight

December 2001

Six months have passed and over that time everything has went quite smoothly. First of all me and Chad are still geting along really well even though he has been off galavanting round the country for the past 24 weeks. He did call me every night for the first, probably, four weeks of the tour, then they started decreasing so like any other woman I started to doubt him. But from then he has called me at least three times a week so I have nothing to worry about. Also, during convorsations with him I found myself telling him about my ex, Derek, and what he done to me. He was surprisingly understanding. He also gets off tour next week so I am planning to fly over there and surprise him as Bam gave me his address. It will be good to see him before Christmas and may give us a chance to 'catch up', if you know what I mean.

On other things, all the filming for Jackass seasons two AND three have been wrapped up but sadly that will be it for good, no season four. Why? Because a certain Mr Knoxville has decided to pull out and quit the show as he thinks if we go any further we will just ruin it for ourselves. I do agree though, any more seasons and we would have just ended going arounf in circles with our stunts and people will get bored of us, there is only a certain scale you can go up to on TV. It isn't all bad news though because, due to the success of the TV show, we have been given and office in MTV to do all the work on it like producing etc. Even though I still havn't got a clue what that is. So even though we aren't filming I still get to see most of the guys everyday. That office is also wher eI was heading right now.

I walked up to the MTV building, write in the center of Los Angeles and pushed the doors open, I continued to walk throught the lobby and towards the elevator, which I coaght, and pressed the button to the seventh floor where our office was located. Once the doors opened at the floor I stepped out and walked along until I came across a section labeled 'Jackass Crew - Enter With Cation!'. I giggled lightly, as I do everytime I read it and walked further into the 'danger zone'.
"Miss Lowri, you decided to be on time today." Tony, one of the bosses of MTV, said to me as I walked into the office myself and Jeff shared.
"Mr Tony, you decided to accompany me on this fine morning." I mocked.
"Haha, do you know if spike's coming in today? I need to talk to him."
"No I havn't got a clue. I havn't even seen him in oh...about two weeks. Jeff might know though, he talks to him more oftern, speaking of which where is Jeff? He's never late." Just I finished Jeff walked into the office carrying files and papers.
"Hey." He greeted.
"Speak of the devil." I muttered.
"What?"
"Never mind!" I grinned. He placed a few of the papers on my dest as well as a pen.
"Sign them, I need it so they can show your pretty little face on TV." I laughed and signed then, also noticing Johnny signiture.
"Johnny in today?" I asked.
"Yeah, saw him downstairs. He's coming up with Spike soon."
"So Spike's in today?" Toby asked, still stood beside my desk.
"Yeah."
"Wow their all in!" I sated.
"Yeah apparently there is some big announcment he wants to give to us all." Jeff laughed.

About half an hour later Johnny and Spike wondered through the office door and they wasted no time in letting us know they were here.
"Johnny get off me." I shouted as he sat down on my lap.
"But your comfy, and warm." He said wrapping his arms around me. I turned in my swivel chair and pushed onto the floor, where he landed with a thump.
"Hey you two, quit goofing off and Knoxville get a seat! I've got something important to tell you." By this time Tony had left and just asked us to tell Spike to come to his office, so it was only me, Jeff, Spike and Johnny occupating the room.
"So what's this big news you've been hiding from us?" Knoxville asked pulling up a seat for himself.
"Well I got a call from MTV production the other day and they were totally blown out of the water by the rating we got for the show." Spike explained.
"I don't know whether that's a complement or not." I mumbled and Johnny giggled.
"Well it is good now anyway, because they offered us the chance to make a movie!" As Spike spoke the last word scilence crept over the four of us and no one quite knew what to say.
"What do you mean make a movie?" Jeff asked.
"Like a full blown movie, cinema release, premiers, big buget...all of that! It could be totally wicked if we went for it but I think we would need everyone to come aboard it we wanted to get anywhere." He finished, looking mainly at Johnny. I thought for a second before speaking out.
"So what your saying is that...if all the cast and crew came back, like everyone, we could make a movie of Jackass." I said, trying to explain it to myself more than anyone else.
"Yeah...so you in?" Spike asked.
"I am." Jeff said, being the first one to break the scilence.
"Me too." I grinned, now all we needed was Johnny but no one was sure as he stayed quiet for a while.
"Of coarse I'll do it, it'll be great." He laughed. "But what about the other guys?"
"I'll give them a call and ask them, I'm figuring the hardest to get out of all of them will be Bam as he has a lot of stuff going on at the minute but I'm sure once we tell him he'll be on board." He smiled and I squeaked making everyone look at me.
"What? I'm excited!" I screamed and laughed making all three men shake their heads and chuckle at me. This was going to be wicked, i couldn't wait to tell Chad!