Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Twenty Nine

Sitting in my rental car listening to Tin Machine, You Belong In Rock N' Roll, while driving on the road to Chad's house, that's where I was at the moment. The scenery around my slowly changed into woodland as the road continued, I got nerveous but I was sure this was the way to Chad's house, going on Bam's instuctions that is. So either Chad lived in the lonely woods or Bam was playing some sor of prank on me...great.

I was just about to turn around on the narrow road when a small house came into veiw. I wasn't a big house but it was big enough that it went and blended in well with the woodland. I pulled up onto the driveway, where Chad's large SUV was also parked and climbed out of the car, shutting the door softly behind me to make sure he didn't hear and ruin the suprize to early. I walked up the driveway and once I got to the door I knocked quite lightly a couple of times and waited for his surprised face to open the door. I waited and waited and then when there was no answer I knocked again, thinking I had knocked to lightly before, but yet again there was no answer and he couldn't be out as his car was still in the driveway and there were no cab companies in near by. I decided to try the door handle before I turned around and drove to Bam's. As my hand pushed down on the cold metal it click and jerked showing that the door was actually unlocked.

"Chad?" I whispered quietly through the hallway. It's impossible, he has to be in. "Chad." I said a bit louder and walked into the kitchen but I still didn't find a soul. "Where the hell is he?" I asked myself. I walked until I was just at the bottom of the stairs where a bumping noise caught my attention, followed by some giggling. I frowned and grabbed the banister as my feet hit the oak stairs quickly, each one bringing me closer to the sound as it grew. I stopped at the stop of the stairs again and listerned to the noise that led to a closed door. By now I could tell that the giggleing was a girl and the sound of a man could mow be heard as well. I hoped to god it wasn't what I thought, but them hopes were shattered as I pushed open the door.
"Ahhhh." A tiny, naked, blonde screamed as she saw me come through the door, she only saw me though because she was straddling my boyfriend, who was also naked.
"What baby?" Chad laughed as she jumped up off of him and stood beside the bed, sheets gathered in her hand to cover her naked form. All he did was follow the blonde's gaze and turned his head, his grin dropping as soon as he saw me.
"Oh shit." He cursed and pulled the remaining sheets up to cover himself.
"What the fuck is going on here?" I asked, my voice gruff but still calm.
"Listen Lowri, it's not what it looks like?" He tried to explain.
"It's not what it looks like? What the hell were you doing then? Helping her find her cat?" I screamed, finally letting the anger out. All he did was look down at the bed and stay scilent, so I turned my attention to the girl.
"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I shouted at her.
"Angel, who the fuck are you?" She squeaked back, and I laughed at her misunderstanding of the question.
"Jesus...id you were going to cheat on me it could of at least been someone smart!" I laughed.
"You're right..." The girl chirped up again, making me look at her. "She is fat." Smirking, Angel dropped the sheet and began to get her underwear on. "No wonder her last boyfriend cheated on her." My face dropped and I turned towards Chad who had regret and shame writted all over his face, I shook my head, not believing what I was hearing before I marched out of the bedroom.
"Lowri! LOWRI!" Chad yelled and chased me down the stairs. "Lowri!" He yelled once more as he reached me arm and pulled me back, spinning me towards him.
"I didn't mean it, I didn't tell her anything."
"I tristed you Chad, I trusted you and you through it back in my face. Why?" He yet again failed to come up with a good answer, leaving me no choice but to walk away again.
"Have a fucking nice life Chad!" I yelled as I slammed the front door shut behind me.

As soon I got back on to the road I started crying my heart out. I thought about what a waste the past few months had been and I couldn't help but think about how many of the past eight months had he been cheating on my. I hated the thought and the tears were getting to much for me so I pulled over at the side of the road to calm down. My head hit the sterring wheel and my arms held it as I let all the sadness pour out. By the time I lifted my head up again night had fell so I felt the need to get going. Instead of going to Bam's which I was previously going to do, I decided that the airport then home would be the best option. I couldn't be bothered to be around anyone at the minute.

I got back on the road and drove all the way to the airport and got on the first flight I could back to LA, which was thankfully in only three hours. As I was waiting for the flight I broke down again, I wanted to be alone but when I think about it, it would be nice to have someone here to comfort me. But I was lonely, what a lovely Christmas present that was.