Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Thirty

I cringed as I reached a house with a black door and the dreaded number of 1034 on it. It wasn't a big house, but it was a decent size. Big enough for a family, a family of three. That's right I was a the Foxx's family home...my family home, don't get me wrong I loved my parents but I never quite got used to coming home after I left, it felt weird. It was also Christmas eve, which was the whole reason why I was here. Thankfully though I was only here Today, Christmas and Boxing Day, after that I was going back home to pack as we were flighing out to Seatle for the first shoot of Jackass: The Movie in early January.

I raised my hand and pressed the doorbell, I could have used the key I still had but it felt more polite to ring. Soon I heard footsteps happily skipping towards the door making me stiffen in anticipation.
"Lowri!" My mom shouted as she opened the door to me. "Come in, you should have used your key." I dropped my bags and she gave me a big hug and a kiss.
"You know I don't like to, it makes me feel like I'm intruding." I smiled.
"Well come in now, dinner is almost ready." My mom helped me with my bags and then pointed up the stairs. "You know where your old room is, go ahead and unpack I'll shout of you when dinners out." I thanked her and started to pull my two bags up the stairs.

I reached my old bedroom and hesitatingly pushed open the door that relealed four walls, pink and wall papered, the others painted a light cream. Both my closet doors and dresser were white and the clean wood floor was also painted white, a pink rug spead across it by my bed. I was a girly girl at heart, I loved my jewelery and make up but I also loved getting dirty which was of coarse why I loved my Jackass boys. Trincits and photo's of me and my friends were spread across my dresser and the small table by my bed, it showed me and my friends from highschool hanging out at school together or in the park. There were also pictures from when I graduated highschool that my parents had took. I quickly unpacked all my stuff into the closet, I had gotten a shock though when I opened the closet to find clothes form my teen years still in there.

"Lowri dinner!" I heard my mom shout. I quickly trotted down the stairs and into the kitchen where I found my dad sitting, already at the table.
"Well hello sweety, when did you get home?" He asked, standing up and giving me a hug. We then proceeded to sit as my mom set the plates down.
"Just about half an hour ago."
"Oh it must have been when I was at the shops, how have you been? We havn't heard from you in a while."
"I've been good, I told you about the TV show...well now we're doing a movie." I said.
"A movie?" He asked. "You won't get hurt in this one will you?"
"There's always the possibility...but I'll try." I smiled.
"Well, as long as your happy. Your mom tells me you've got a boyfriend, Chad." I looked up from my food as my mom sat opposite me.
"Oh yes, tell us about him. You two seemed happy last time we talked." I took a breath before I began to admit the truth about me and Chad.
"Actually, we broke up." I saw my mom stop herself from placing a peice of pie in her mouth and instead looked at me.
"Oh dear, what happened." I didn't want to tell the truth as I seen it an embaresment to myself, so instead I made up a less humiliating answer.
"It just didn't work out, what with the long distance and that. We both felt it would be easier and better if we dated someone in our own state at least, it would save fuss in the future."
"Oh well, that's to bad Low. But never mind there's someone out there for you, you just have to find them." I chuckled at my moms 'beliefs'.
"I know mom, I just hope I find him quick. I am 28 you know."
"Oh age isn't anything but a number Lowri, you don't have to worry about that."
"Thanks dad." I smiled lightly and the convosation settled as we all enjoyed our pie.

*Christmas Day*

I groaned as my alarm went of on the bedside table, I raised my hand and hit the clock making the annoying buzz stop. Irooled over, from my stomache on to my back and pulled the wjite bed sheet over my head to try and stop the sun light.
"Come on Lowri, it's present time!" My dad shouted as he went passed my room.
"I'll be down in a minute." I laughed and flung my legs out of the bed, then sat up and rubbed my eyes to clear them of sleep. I stood up and opened my door before going downstairs where my mom and dad where sat around the Christmas tree.
"What's happened to you, you used to be so excited about Christmas." My dad cheered.
"Well I was little dad. Santa doesn't come anymore." I laughed.
"Well that's not true because I beleive this," My mom said picking up a small box, "is for Lowri.".
"You shouldn't have." I said, taking the gift.
"Oh we always want to get you something." My dad said. I ripped open the wrapping paper and revealed a box which had the words 'Guess' writen across it. I looked at both my mom and dad before I lifted the lid of the box, inside lay a gorgeous watch which was encrusted with crystals.
"This is too much." I said as I laid it around my wrist.
"Nonsence, we never buy you anything and I know with this movie you'll have to keep time and stop being late for work." I smiled and stood up walking over to the two of them and giving them each a hug and a kiss.
"Your presents should be under there to." I said, nodding towards the tree.
"Oh sweety, now you really shouldn't have."
"I like to, now open them." I said while admirering the watch I had just been given. They opened their gift. I had got my mom a bottle of her favorite perfume as well as some body lotion and for my dad, I had bought a new state of the art tool as he was a bit of a D.I.Y freak.
"Ahh thank you Lowri, now I can finish that shelf your mother wants made."
"Hmm yes, the one I asked you to make over a year ago." My mom laughed as my dad began to read the instruction manual to the tool.

We had now just finished eating our beautiful Christmas dinner and a lotof my other family had joined us by now. My Aunti Jane and Uncle Terry had arrived in the morning followed by my mom's mom and dad. My dad's had died way in the past. My two cousins Danni and Gemma had also joined us, Danni with her husband and two young kids. Myself, my mom, Danni, Gemma and Aunti Jane were now all stood around in the kitchen helping tidy up and gossiping.
"So Jill tells us you have a pretty serius relationship going on." Gemma smirked, sipping on her coffee.
"Actually we broke up." I explained once again.
"Oh sorry." She said.
"Well plenty more fish in the see eh." Danni the oldest of the two said, smiling reasuringly at me. At the minute that phrase is the only thing I seemed to be hearing.