Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Thirty One

January 2002

"Have you found out what the matter is yet?" I asked Johnny as he made his way back from the desk in gate 21.
"We were delayed for an hour, so we should be boarding in the next ten minutes." I slumped back in my seat and played with the frayed sleeves of my cardy. I knew we were going to Seatle so I made sure I was wrapped u warm, all it ever does is rain there.
"Are you sure we should be going to Seatle on the FIRST day of shooting?" I asked to no one imperticular.
"What?" Jeff squinted.
"Well it's the most glooming, deoressing city in America, if not the world, I just think it's a weird place to start a big, fun movie..." I trailed off.
"And you couldn't of expressed these feeling before the flight was booked?"
"I never really thought about it much until now." I heard some people scoff and seen some shake their heads.
'We apoligise for the delay, now flight BA1356 is boarding. Can all passengers in Buisness class please make their way to the desk.'
"Yay, I love buisness class." I cheered and grabbed all my stuff, trying to be first at the desk so I could just sit in my seat.
"Calm down, the plane won't leave without us!" Bam teased.
"Well you never know with this stupid airline." I must have said it a bit to loudly though as when I reached the desk, the ticket woman was giving me a very stern look. I handed her my ticket and she ripped it, a bit to sharply, before handing it back.
"Have a nice flight Miss." She gritted her teeth.
"Thanks." I quickly jogged down the tunnel that led to the plane and sat in my seat before any of the others could even get on the plane.
"Jesus, I didn't know where you'd went!" Trip said and took the seat to the left of me, by the window. I giggled and watched to see who was sitting on the other side of me. Soon Guch sat down in the isle seat and I groaned inwardly.
"Hey babe." He greeted.
"Hello, so I have to deal with you for the new few hours." I frowned.
"You know you like it!" He smirked as he sat down, soon the plane had took off and we were on our way to sunny Seatle.

*Next Day*

"I am the best, I am the best! You are the losers and I am the best." I sang and dance around the wet car park in my orange rain suit. We were surging, if you can even call it that, around seatle on small boards. 'We' meaning myself, Chris, Ehren and Dave. I was the only on that could stand up on the board for more than two seconds and god were they hating it.

"It's not fair! It's cause your lighter!" Ehren argued, picking up his board once again.
"No it's not! It's cause I actually have grace and balance." I yelled back. Trying to show off again, I ran and stepped on the board only to fall and land on the edge of a curb. I fell right on my ribs causing me to groan and roll on to my back.
"You okay?" Chris giggled when he saw me laughing lightly.
"Yeah, but I think I've broke my ribs." I said as I got up and rubbed where I'd fallen on.
"Stop being a wuss and GET UP!" Jeff yelled across the car park using a load speaker.
"I am not a wuss." I said, sticking up for myself.
"Then get up, even Ehren wasn't that dramatic!" Ehren's face dropped and he started to yell at Jeff making me laugh. I ran over to him and pushed him over, into a huge puddle, when he wasn't looking.
"Lowri!" He whined, trying to lift his face out of the water, long enough to speak.
"Oh get over it." I laughed and ran away.

*At Hotel That Night*

"I'm soaking." I moaned as I trudged throught the hotel lobby. It had been an actual horrible day. My hair was wet, my make up was gone, my four layers of clothing were now clinging to my body, they were so soaked and I couldn't feel my feet, and almost couldn't walk, they were so cold.
"I want a bed, I want a TV, I want a shower and I want room service." I said, exhausted, draging my feet along the bottom corridoor and along to my room. "I'll see you all later." I whispered before I opened the door and shut it behind me, not waiting for any reply's. I checked my phone, which I had left in the room during the day, and found I had three missed phone calls. All from Chad. Sighing, I chucked it on the dresser and felt anger starting to build up with in me again.

I still wasn't over Chad, I had came to love him over the eight months we dated, and the fact he was still trying to call me almost a month after I found him with that other girl, wasn't helping me get over him. I walked into the hotel rooms bathroom and turned on the hot water for the shower, letting it run a bit and fill the room with steam before I stripped and stepped under the water that, even though it was hot, it seemed to cool and calm me in a way.

After washing my hair thoughully and conditioning it, to make it shiny and smooth, I rinsed myself of the shower gel before turning of the water off and wrapping myself in a huge, white, fluffy hotel towel. I didn't bother getting dressed, but instead, I lay on my bed and turned on the TV. We still had another two days in this hell hole and I was already contemplating suicide. I can't fucking wait to get out of this place!