Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Thirty Three

*Red Carpet*

Earlier today Jeff had called and said that I was to walk down alone so the cast was spread out and got longer and more attention. I grew more nerveos when he said this cause now I was truly alone. Oh God I was going to embaress myself wasn't I.

I sat in the car, that had came to pick me up, in scilence as it pulled up right by the red carpet. I got ready and took off my seat belt as a guy in a black suit opened the door. He held out his hand, to help me out the car, and I accepted. Once out of the car, an organiser pointed where I was to go and what to do. She then sent me straight into the line of the paparazzi where flashed almost blinded me.

To be honest I couldn't actually beleive I was here, on a red carpet, being photographed. And I hadn't won a competition! As the paparazzi took my picture, I posed and looked around at my surroundings a bit. In the distance I saw Bruce Willis signing some autographs, in the further distance I saw Tom Hanks talking to an interveiwer but when I turned tmy head the other way I was shocked to see that Usher was only a few feet away. I tried not to look completely gob smacked, for the pictures sake, but my eyes still went wider with shock.

"LOWRI! LOWRI" I jumped when I heard my name being yelled out and looked around for one of the other guys until I relised it was a group of teenagers that were yelling my name. Looking around a few more times, I finally started to walk over which seemed to bring a smile to their faces.
"Hey guys." I said, not really knowing what to do.
"Hi, can I take a picture with you?" One girl asked and held out her camera.
"Sure." I grinned and lent in beside her, letting her take a picture.
"Can I have an autograph?" A boy asked this time.
"Yeah sure, What's your name?"
"Michael."
"So I'm guessing you guys like the show." I said as I signed Michael's note pad and handed it back to him.
"Yeah it's awsome!" Most of them cheered.
"You seen any of the other guys yet?" I asked.
"Yeah, Johnny Knoxville walked by a few minutes ago...and Steve-o." An older girl replied.
"Great, I'll have to catch up. I'm scared being all by myself!"
"You shouldn't be you look really pretty!" The same girl said.
"Ahh thanks, you all look really good to. It was nice meeting you and I'm glad you like the show!" I signed a few more note pads before I had to leave the group to go into the arena. We weren't up for anything obviously. We would have to wait next year for that, we were mostly their to just look pretty on the carpet and premote the movie coming out later this year.

I finally found my seat and found that all of the guys were actually already there. I sat down next to them and chatted until the lights went down and music began.

*After Party*

The awards had gome by without a hitch, Steve-o hadn't cause a riot, nothing had been broken and no unwanted attention was brought to us.
"I'm going to get a drink." I said, getting up from the booth me and most of the cast were sat at. I made my way past the dance floor in the large ball room and over to one of the largest bars I had ever seen.
"Can I get you something?" A bar tender asked as he lent on the bar.
"A Red Wine please." This was my night to relax. I zoned out a bit until something bumped into my shoulder pretty hard.
"Hey Sor..." A strong accented voice trailed off as I turned to also say sorry to them. All of my sences came rushing back as my eyes landed upon who had just bumped into me. Colin Farrell. And neither of us were speaking! I stood there trying to think of something to say, as he stood there trailing his eyes up and down the full length of my body, his mouth still not ending what he began to say.
"I'm sorry." I finally stuttered out.
"What? Oh no, I'm sorry. I was to busy talking to look where I was going." He smiled, finally coming back himself and looking into my eyes. "I didn't make you spill your drink or anything did I?" He asked, the accent taking a bit of an effect on me.
"Hmm oh no, I'm just ordering one. You didn't spill yours did you?" Damn it Lowri think of a better convosation starter! My brain shouted at me.
"No I'm fine." He smiled and turned to the guy he was previously taking to, making him walk away before Colin turned back around and came closer to me. Oh dear God.
"So what's your name?" He asked, leaning on the bar in front of me.
"Lowri..Foxx."
"A beautiful name, Colin Farrell." He held out his hand and I took it shaking it lightly.
"Nice to meet you." My drink arrived as we greeted each other.
"there you go miss, can I get anything for you sir?" The guy asked Colin.
"Eh No I'm fine thanks." As the drinks were included with the tickets, I turned away as the guy left and took a sip of my Wine.
"So are you here by yourself? I thought you would be here with them other guys from your show." Colin had actually watched me on TV.
"Erm yeah I am but..I fancied a drink and it wouldn't hurt to mix with some new people, like yourself."
"That's very true, I'm glad your not one of those girls who thinks she's two good to talk to anyone." He said truthfully.
"Well it's early days yet." I smirked taking another sip as Colin chuckled.

We ended up getting involved in a good convosation, there was some joking and even some flirting from the both of us. All we did was stand and talk at the bar for about two hours, surprisingly, without any inturuptions which I was very thankfull for. But unfortunatly my luck came to an end as the party was wrapping up and we both had to leave, seperatly.
"Listen, do you think I could get your number, keep in contact?" Colin asked as the misic started to die down and get quieter.
"Eh..erm..yeah sure." I smiled bigger than before and pulled a pen out of the small clutch I had. I wrote my number down quickly on a napkin that lay on the bar and handed to him. I watched him smirk and tuck it in his jean pocket.
"Well it was nice talking to you Lowri, hopefully I'll see you again."
"Hopefully, and it was nice talking to you to. A nice break from them losers." I laughed nodding over at the guys who were mostly drunk and half way to passing out.
"Thanks, but I have to be going." He grabbed my hand from my side and raised it to his lips, kissing it softly. A fierce blush appeared across my cheeks, I tried to hide it but with my hair being up it wasn't that easy. I said good bye to Colin before he walked off and out of the building leaving me stood there at the bar. I finished my new drink and then walked back over to the guys to say bye to them. I then left for my own home instead of my parents where I could get a good night's sleep.