Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Thirty Four

May 2002

"Were on our way to Tokyo!" Johnny shouted as we boarded yet another plane.
"I now dispise planes!" I grunted and dropped down into my own seat next to him. We were flying to Tokyo straight from West Chester so I hadn't been home in a few weeks and I hadn't heard from Colin. I had also managed to keep mine and Colin's meeting a secret from the guys, I didn't really feel like getting the mick taken out of me at the minute.

As the flight was a full 14 hours, we spent it joking around and mostly sleeping. I had woken up lent against Johnny just as the plane was landing, so luckily I didn't have to wait long to fall into a bed. Steve-o, very kindly, gave me a piggy back all the way to my hotel room once we reached the hotel and dropped me into bed. Before he left he gave me a kiss on the forehead and wished me good night, then he left for his own room.

*Next Morning*

We were sat in the van on our way to do a skit.
"Why do I have to hold the gong?"
"Because part of your job description is to be pretty. So you standing there, looking pretty and holding the gong is good." I bet your thinking I'm holding the gong. Well actually Kosicks was and I had the delight of hitting him...I mean the gong.
"I thought that was your job." He moaned.
"No, my job is to hit the idiot!" Just as Kosicks was about to say something Jeff inturupted him by pushing us out of the van and on to the streets of Tokyo.

"What do we do?" Rick paniked.
"Just walk down here. Get that guy with his back to us." We started to casually walk down the street, ignoring the people who stared at us and the camera's that followed. We reached the guy and Rick held up the gong as I swung to hit it. It made a loud crash and I bolted as the guy jumped, leaving Rick to bow while smirking then come jogging after me.
"That was awsome." I laughed hysterically. "Okay next." We made people jump all around the city and in the park. I even made people jump when I purposly hit Rick in the crotch instead of the gong.

For the final run we were walking down a simple street when I hit the gong, but at the same time Chris played another trick on Rick by pulling the nappy thing he was wearing off. He threw the gong down and ran into the nearest side street to fix himself.
"Hahahah. Oh come on Rick don't be a spoil sport!" I yelled and laughed with Chris.
"Yeah it was only a joke!" As Kosicks came out of the side street we burst out laughing again making him storm off.
"Ohhh God. There he goes!"
"Walking down the street..." Chris sung, I started laughing again and cluched the wall for support. Tokyo was great!

*Next Night*

"You should wear that costume more often Low, it's the best I've even seen you look." I threw my Panda head at Ehren.
"Ass! Can someone please pass the panda head?" I groaned, still cranky with jet lag. Loomis picked up the head of my panda suit and dropped it on to my head. "Thanks Loomis."
"Right guys lets go." Jeff said and led us out of the hotel lobby, where we were getting dressed.
"What are we doing exactly?" Johnny asked, also wearing his panda suit.
"You guys are just going to run around the city, causing caos. Do whatever you want." By 'guys', Jeff meant: Johnny, Chris, Steve-o, Preston, Wee Man, Loomis and myself.

After we got out of the hotel we ran around the city in mayhem. Wee Man and Steve-o both brought their skateboards so we were having loads of fun with them, and it was also super easy to push Preston over in his suit, which meant most of the time we were pissing ourselves laughing at him rolling on the flloor. To my surprise though the Japanese locals loved it. Instead of shouting at us, like the American's usually did back home, they laughed and asked for pictures. I must have been called cute about a million times and we had only been out for about 15 minutes.

"Hey Low." Steve-o whispered in my ear.
"What?" I whispered, loadly, back.
"Shhh. Knoxville's going to walk by that shoes store, when he goes past the door...tackle him."
"How the fuck am I meant to tackle Knoxville?" I screamed.
"Shhh! Just jump on him and he'll fall. You know how uncoordinated he is!" I nodded, still not sure of the idea, but agreed. Steve-o walked away and I watched and waited in the shadows, aka behind a tree, until Johnny did finally walk past the shop. I skipped over pretty fast and jumped on him which did actually make him fall to the ground. Weak old Knoxville! We landed and drestroyed half the shop, but as I was about to get up I felt a wait land on my back...Steve-o.
"Arggg, get off...my poor ribs!" I screached.
"Ahhhh!" All three of us yelled as Preston jumped right on the top.
"Owwww. Get up!" I screamed.
"Owwww, my ears. Stop yelling!" Johnny said lifting his hands up to cover his ears, all the while laughing like a maniac.
"Okay okay." Preston finished laughing and helped us all up letting us go back to the hotel.

A few hours later I was laying on the bed watching some crappy TV show in wierd Japenese english. I had went straight to my room instead of going out drinking with some of the other guys. The noise of the TV was inturupted though by the sound of my phone ringing. I pulled it from my jeans pocket and looked at the screen, it was an unrecognised number.
"Hello?" I question, waiting for the other voice to speak.
"Hey, is this Lowri." I smiled at the voice I heard.
"Yeah. Can I help?"
"It's Colin, sorry I havn't been able to call at all." He said. My heart fluttered as it finally dropped I was getting a call from Colin Farrell...and I was becoming a complete fan girl.
"It's fine, I've been busy myself. I'm over in Japan actually."
"Now? What's got you over there?" One thing I loved was how easy he could start a convosation.
"Filming, I'm not the only one in the movie buisness you know." I smirked.
"Oh really? And what film will that be?"
"Erm...Jackass." I giggled.
"Hmm, yeah that's going to need some serious good acting from you."
"Of coarse. You don't really think they make us do all that stuff do you? It's just computor graphics."
"Haha, well it's a shame your over there cause I was going to ask if you'd like to go for lunch sometime." He said, becoming serious and flirty.
"Well, I'm sure when I get back I can squeaze you in." There was a comfortable scilence which Colin broke.
"And when would that be?"
"2 weeks. I'm home for a couple of days before leaving again."
"Okay, well I'll give you a call nearer the time. Hope you have a good time in Tokyo." He chuckled.
"I will. I'll talk to you later." I said, smiling from ear to ear.
"Bye."
"Bye." I hung up the phone and screamed a little, throwing my phone down, after I saved Colin's number. I couldn't wait to get home now.