Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Thirty Six

"JUST WALK ALONG THE TIGHT ROPE...YOU'LL BE FINE." Jeff yelled, standing in the safe wodden shelter.
"BUT SHOULDN'T STEVE-O BE THE ONE DOING THIS? HE IS THE CLOWN AFTER ALL!" I yelled back, hanging on to the tree, which stood in the middle of an aligator pond, for dear life. I can't believe they actually wanted me to walk across a tight rop, a SELF MADE tight rope, that had aligators looming underneath. Manny had tried to convince me that since the aligators were living in the zoo of Miami, that they would be trained so the wouldn't attack me to bad. But I was still scared for my life. I liked my limbs!

"Come on Lowri we haven't got all day!" Steve-o cackled from the side lines.
I didn't repond but took a deep breath a placed a first foot on the thin line. I slipped instantly and caught myself with my hands, pulling myself up just as quick, supporting the lower half of my body be wrapping my ankle around the cord. I heard the guys roar with laughter and one of them shout something. I didn't listen but found out what the request had been as I felt a hand tuck a huge peice of meat into the back pocket of my short.
"ARE YOU CRAZY. I LIKE MY BUTT THE WAY IT IS THANKS!" I freaked.
"Calm down. If you stress then the animals will stress, increasing the risk of them biting you." Manny said. He was the nearest person to me as he was stood by the edge of the pool.

I took his advice and calmed down, only to be freaked out again when I heard a hissing and then the guys yelling at me to keep my head up.
"Why?" I asked and when they didn't answer I turned my head, still keeping it up, and looked to see an aligator getting ready to jump to get the meat.
"Oh my God." I groaned and tryed not to scream as I heard the creature jump up and fall into the water yet again. Before I got so scared and frozen to the spot, I pulled myself along the cord a little, making the guys cheer. Just as I got a rythm going though and I picked up speed, my hands slipped making my wholle body fall into the manky water. It was only shallow and the nearest aligator was still a few meters away so I quickly pulled myself back up again, but now that my hands and feet were soaked it was harder to stay on.
" I can't do it, it's to slippy." I groaned, forcing a slight laugh.
"Keep going your almost there!" Johnny pushed me on. I slipped again though and that was the final time for me. I forgot my fears for a moment and ran out of the pool and straight into another aligator. Thankfully I jumped and missed it but the comedy of me screaming in shock still gave the guys a good laugh.
"Well done Low! You deserve a drink for that." Johnny said, hugging me.
"Yay...beer. Just why I did this." I smiled sarcastically.

We filmed a few moor things before heading back to the hotel. Once I changed I got that beer I was promised at the hotel bar.
"Hey Lowri! You never said you had a toy boy!" Bam shouted from the bar entrance, inturupting my convosation with Preston.
"What!" My brow furrowed. All the other guys attentions were on me now as Bam slammed a glossy magazine down in front of me.
"Oh God, you have to be kinding me!" I cringed, looking at it more carefully.
"What is it?" Jeff asked.
"Seems like Lowri had a little date with a Hollywood movie star last week." Bam smirked, rocking back and forth on his heels lie a tell tale child.
"Oh my God, it's actually you!" Ehren laughed, looking over my shoulder.
"Of coarse it's really me! What? You think I can't attract good looking men?"
"Well..." He trailed off making me slap him on the shoulder.
"I can't believe I'm in a magazine...kissing Colin Farrell on the cheek!" I grinned.
"Hang on, you're happy your in a magazine?" Jeff laughed, "You are one of a kind."
"Well no, I'm not over the moon I'm in a magazine. It's just now I know that day wasn't a dream...it actually happened." I sighed.
"I think you need checked out, Jeff book her into the doctors." Dave joked.
"Shut up, and take away the magazine before I read it. I always hated them things!" Bam did take it way, but then started reading the article that was under more pictures of me and Colin in the magazine. It wasn't exactly what I ment but at least I couldn't see it. The night went on and I drank more and more drinks until I finally stumbled to bed and passed out.

*A few days later*

It was almost 11pm in Miami and I was sat in my hotel room with the mini bar open waiting for tiredness to over come me. F.R.I.E.N.D.S was just about to starts so I got all ready for the clapping buisness when my phone rang. Sighing, because it made me miss the damn clap, I picked it up slowly until I saw Colin's number flashing.
"Hi." I said, we had talked more over the past week and gotten comfortable with each other.
"Hello, I haven't woke you up have I? I forgot about the time difference." He cringed slightly, amking me smile.
"No it's fine. I was just watching TV."
"Oh good. So what you been doing today?"
"Well...not much to tell you the truth. It's been a slow day. How was your day?" I asked as I fiddled with the bed sheets.
"Terrible. I couldn't consintrate on anything."
"Really, what was on your mind?" I heard Colin hesitate before speaking finally.
"You, actually." A tiny smile came on my face. Colin's statment shocked me, but in a good way. I bit my lip trying to think of something none cheesy to say to him.
"Ah jeez that was cheesy wasn't it?" He groaned. His accent keeping off track for a little longer.
"What! No! It was sweet...really sweet. It's sort of made me want to see you even more."
"Well if it's any consolation I miss you." He said softly.
"I miss you too. And you must have some amunt of charm if I miss you after just a first date." I joke lightly, laughing myself.
"Well you to. I never normally find myself this attracted to a girl I've just met...I never normally find myself telling her these thing either."
"I feel so lucky." We talked for a little more until a yawn escaped my mouth, it was almost 12pm.
"You sound tired." Replied a sweet Colin.
"Just a little."
"I'll let you go, it must be late over there. I'll talk to you later okay."
"Yeah, talk to you soon. Bye."
"Bye." I smiled as Colin hung up and recaped our convosation. Could I be falling for him to fast?