Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Thirty Seven

July 2002

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The whole Jackass crew yelled as I walked into the restaurant located in the fancy, hig class part of Hollywood. I cringed and hid my face in my hands.
"Oh come on Lowri you're 29! That's like the coolest age ever." Johnny tried to temp me over to the table.
"No it's not! It's the crapiest age, right before you're 30 and the last year you can act young. After this I'm just some middle aged woman doing a girls job." I complained and finally took a seat between Melanie, Johnny's wife, and Bam, who had flew out with Ryan specially for my birthday.
"But the most important thing is that you still look like a girl." Pontius smiled.
"Thanks." I smiled at him. "And thanks for all of this, you really didn't have to guys." I said looking at all the people who surrounded the long table.
"Well your the one who supplied most of the moans when traveling so we thought we'd give you something to NOT moan about and enjoy." Jeff said this time.
"Yeah, it's just a shame you didn't bring your toy boy with you, cougar." Bam laughed, along with everyone else. They all, and I mean all of the guys by now, had seen the pictures of me and Colin that had been taken by the paparazzi. They had teased me all the way back from Miami and they had also tried to listen in on all the times Colin had phoned me over the past few weeks as I wasn't here to go out on a proper date.
"Oh shut up! He's only three years younger than me."
"Making him your toy boy. I never thought you were into younger men Lowri." Wee Man smirked.
"It's only three years! Plus we're not even properly dating." I argued.
"You call each other like every night!" I rolled my eyes.
"We do not call each other every night. We call each other once a week because we are friends!"
"By friends she means fuck buddies." Bam chirped. I tried to contain a stifle at the thought and held it.
"No we are not, I am not like you. I do not feel the need to hump every living thing." That shut him up and soon all the laughter subsided allowing us to order in peace.

"What are we all doing after next week?" Johnny asked while we were eating dessert. We only had a fue days left of filming in LA and MTV were editing and producing the whole movie so it was going to be hard for all of to see each other for a while. It would be weird.
"Resting!" Steve-o shouted, making us all giggle.
"Not for long though, you and Chris have that deal." Jeff said.
"What deal?"
"They've been offered their own wildlife show, their off traveling the world in a few months with me and the crew." I had also been offered in on it nut I really just wanted to be home for now, I couldn't be bothered with more traveling.
"Well good luck on that!" I smiled. "What about everyone else?"
"I also have my own show lined up." Bam announced.
"No way!"
"Yeah, Viva La Bam. It's all going to be filmed back home."
"What you going to do in it?" I asked, taking a mouthfull of chocolate cheesecake.
"Annoy the parents, you know the usual." I giggled and finished up my cheesecake.
"How about you birthday girl? What you got planned?" Jeff quearied.
"Me? Nothing. Just laying around the house."
"Having romantic dinners with lover boy.." Bam groaned as I elbowed him in the ribs.
"You know the usual." I finished for him. We had a great time that night even after we left the resaurant, none of us thinking that this time next week we would all be seperated.

*Final Day Of Shooting*

"What are you going to be doing Low?" Kosicks asked, holding a camera in front of my face.
"Erm, I have one of the best ones I think. I have to wait for Chris to tag me then jump in the net, where it 'captures' me and goo falls on me. Not that bad to be honest." I answered.
"Do you think this whole chain reaction will work?"
"Pfff no. They could barely build it so I wouldn't be surprised if it fell a part half way through." My talk with the camera was inturupted thought, by Steve-o shouting something at me.
"WHAT STEVE-O?" I yelled.
"Have you got a rubber?"
"A what!?"
"A rubber..." I squinted and shook my head around, not having a clue what he was on about. "A condom, Jesus."
"Oh...no!" He sighed and turned back around, stumbling towards his station which was honestly the most disgusting thing I had ever seen.
"Okay everyone places!" Jeff shouted from the 'balcony', where he could see all the action.
"I don't know why we're doing this, it won't work." I shouted once I was in my starting position.
"Okay, 3...2...1...GO!"

I turned my head slightly and watched as they pushed Preston into Ehren, in the pota potty. Then it went all the way through Ryan, Steve-o, bless him, Wee Man, Dave, Bam and then Chris who skated down the ramp half way through the aligators where he tagged me. I jumped passed the last three crocs and jumped on to the net that scooped me up as Trip Taylor through some gooey gunk on me.
"Thanks Trip." I said, flatly.
"Your welcome." I heard the faint yelp of Johnny as he was launched off the catapult into the amnky water where Rip Taylor was waiting in a boat to finish the whole movie.
"And cut!"
"Okay get me out of this net!" I yelled but Trip just walked away. "Trip...HEY!" He turned around and smirked, continuing to walk away.
"TRIP, HEY. OH COME ON! Someone get me out!" I screamed.
"Will someone let her out so she'll SHUT UP!" Johnny laughed.

Once I got out of the net, thanks to Johnny, we all headed over to where the cars were parked to say our final goodbye's. Today was the final day of filming, and since we had finished, Jackass: The Movie was over.
"What time's everyone's flight's?" I asked standing by my own car.
"We have to be at the airport in less than an hour." Bam answered. Most of the guys wern't going home as they already lived in LA, but for those like Bam, Ryan and Preston they had one more flight to make before they were truly finished.
"Well it's been nice working with you all." Jeff said.
"Yeah it has." Everyone agreed. We all hugged and said goodbye's the cheesy way as well and as I was heading back to me car, alone, I really was sad it was all over.