Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Thirty Eight

August 2002

After finishing filming a few weeks ago I hadn't seen any of the guys, which was a bit weird and also a bit sad. There was no one there to make me laugh or make me want to cry with fear like the boys did every other day. I hadn't seen or talked to Colin either that much so last night he rang and said he was taking me out tonight for a nice meal. I was so excited, I had been getting ready since I got up, and with only half an hour to go I still wasn't dressed.

"Lauren I don't know what to wear!" I screamed down the phone. She was the only member of the crew I had seen since.
"Well calm down, what you got riddled down so far?"
"Erm..." I looked at the three dresses that were laid out on my double bed. "I've picked a black, one shouldered velvet dress, a nude wrapped in dress and a dark blue, silk, one shouldered dress." I tried not to have second thoughts about all three as I heard Lauren thinking on the other end of the phone.
"Okay...ditch the black velvet one because if things get heavy, no one likes rubbing velvet."
"Lauren, things aren't going to get heavy, it's only like the second date." I smirked.
"But it's Colin Farrell so there is a high chance of hot and heaviness!." I laughed and held the phone between my ear and shoulder as I placed the dress back in my wardrobe. "Now which is more sexy?"
"Oh the blue one definitly, but it's really short. I don't want to come of sleazy."
"He's already seen you...twice. He knows your not sleazy." I picked up the silk dress and held it against me in the mirrow.
"I guess I could put it mith some thicker tights, then there is a less chance of butt showing."
"There you go and in a pair of heels that dress will make your legs grow!" I smiled and placed the second dress back in my wardrobe.
"Thanks Lauren, I owe you one."
"Hey, all you owe me is a gossip lunch and we'll be good. Now go get ready before lover boy get's there."
"Okay thanks!" I cheered.
"No problem, bye."
"Bye." I threw the phone down on my bed and quickly pulled on a pair of tights. I then carefully slid into the smooth dress, making sure everything was in the right place. Smiling at my appearance, I pulled a shoe box out from the bag and opened it to reveal the new shoes I had bought this morning . They were just plain black, but they were gorgeous!
I slipped on a big braclette to finish the outfit and put all my neccessities in my clutch just as the bell rang.

I ran towards the door and fixed myself once more bofore opening the door, and what I saw made my heart melt. Colin looked more handsome than ever. Bits of his brown hair fell in his face and there were small siver hoops in his ears. He wore a plain, clean white T-shirt and over the top was an open, black suit jacket. Where as on the bottom he had black jeans on and black scuffed boots. It looked good.
"Hey, you look gorgeous." He smiled, one hand stuffed in his jean pocket.
"Thank you. You look really good." I grinned.
"Thanks, you ready to go?"
"Yeah," I stepped out of my apartment and locked the door before turning and walking with Colin towards his car. "So where are we going?"
"To a little place I think you'll like, if you don't you'll have to suffer through it anyway." I laughed and smiled gratefully as he opened the car door for me. Then went around to his own side and climbed in.

"The Pier? How did you know I liked the pier?" I smirked, looking around as I stepped out the car.
"You mentioned that you liked the beach one night on the phone so I thought, how about dinner on the pier?" I gave Colin a kiss on the cheek for beng so sweet, which surprised him.
"Dinner on the pier sounds amazing." We smiled at each other and walked down the pier, holding hand and making small talk, until we reached a small Italian restaurant that we were dinning at.

"This is nice." I said, taking a final bite of my risoto.
"Yeah it is. I'm glad your back in town, I was beginning to think you weren't coming back." He chuckled.
"Ah I know, I hate traveling. I swear I never knew you could go on so many planes in such a small amount of time!"
"Haha, where did you go for the film?" I though back to my schedule.
"Pfff...England, Japan, Russia, all around America for two weeks on two weeks off. I felt like my brain was being left behind each time." I said.
"A lot of Jet lag? That's the good thing about a set movie, not that much travelling." He said, obviously trying to start a playfull argument.
"Yeah but it isn't as fun." I smirked.
"Less likely to get hurt though."
"Yeah well...it's not as fun." Colin laughed at my failed attempt of a come back so I pouted.
"Ahhh I'm sorry." He grinned and held my hand.
"You better be. I was close to saying this was one of the best dates but now...hmm I'm not sure." I giggled.
"Well it's not over yet is it?"
"No, and I'm glad." I looked into his beautiful brown eyes but soon the moment was broke by the waiter.
"Are you ready for the bill?"
"Erm, yeah," Colin said looking back at me, "I think we are." I smiled and grabbed my purse but my hands were pushed down by Colin.
"I'm paying."
"What! No, I ate just as much as you."
"I don't care, I'm paying." I went to open my mouth but Colin just shushed me, I sighed and placed my purse back into my purse reluctantly.

We were walking back to his car, holding hands again. But this time when we reached the vehicle he stopped us instead of getting in.
"I had a great time tonight." He said, simply.
"I did too, like I always do with you." I smiled. We both fell scilent again and looked into each others eyes. I noticed Colin starting to lean forward, so I leaned a little forward to meet him half way as our lips met in a light yet passion filled kiss. My eyes closed as I melted into the kiss. He stepped closer and wrapped an arm around my waist but the kiss stayed just as soft, taking me breath away. I felt him pull a way a little after a while and take a deep breath before saying;
"You want to come back to mine for a bit?" I smiled and rested my forehead on his.
"I would love to." I watched him smirk and place another kiss on my lips, then open the passenger door for me once again. By the time I got my seatbelt on we were already on the road.

*Colin's House*

I moaned slightly as Colin ran his tounge along my bottom lip, deepening the kiss we were locked in. He was sat on his couch in the living room as I stradled his lap, my hands running up and down his chest. After a few minutes of non-stop kissing, I pulled away to get a breath. Colin on the other hand went straight to my neck, placing butterfly kisses all the way down to my collar bone.
"We should take this up stairs." I whispered.
"Good idea." He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up, holding my butt to suport me as he crashed his lips back on to mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist to bring us closer together. We some how made it up his stairs without tripping and into his bedroom, where the door was slammed shut. He sat down on the bed so we were in the same positon as we were on the couch. I felt his hands move from my butt, up my back pushing my dress up. My dress landed on the floor softly and I pulled my tights off myself then pushed Colin's jacket off, letting them join my dress. Colin pulled off his boots and socks, as I did with my heels, and then rolled us over so he was laying over me. I moaned slightly with the closeness that was created.

He kissed his way off my lips again but went all the way down this tie. Down between my breasts, over my stomach and all the way down to the top of underwear. I smiled but pulled him back up to my lips so I could pull his t-shirt off. Once it joined the other items on the floor I looked his chest over, making me bite my lip.
"You like what you see?" He smirked.
"Hmm, so far." I giggled and kissed him again, my hand started to work on his jeans. I got them unbuttoned and started to push them down. Once they got to Colin's knee's he pushed them off the rest of the way, leaving us both in out underwear.

We continued into the early hours of the morning, when we finally fell a sleep. Colin's arm wrapped securly around my waist. My face comfortably buried in his neck.