Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Thirty Nine

November 2002

"Don't put that on yet." Colin said winding his arms around me and pushing down my hand which was reaching for my clothes. I stood in my underwear, laughing at my boyfriends pouty face. That's right boyfriend. Colin asked me last month and since then we've been staying at each others places when ever were both in LA. Currently, we were getting ready to go to the Premiere of Jackass: The Movie.
"I have to or we'll be late." I said, trying to pull his arms off of me.
"But you look so sexy just like that!" He attached his lips to my neck and stared to nip the skin between his teeth making my eyes flutter shut and shivers run up my spine.
"Stop it, we really need to go."
"But..."
"Colin, we can continue later." Reluctently he pulled away, giving me a smirk, and walked away to get his own clothes on.

I pulled on my dress and pulled the zip up myself, not trusting Colin to after that. It was black, had a halter neck and a waist tie which mad it look better as it was slightly fitted. It was floaty and just the right length to make it look casual enough for the premiere. I had chosed this dress so me and Colin tied in slightly as he was wearing black jeans, his beloved scuffed boots, a casual t-shirt with a black jacket on top.

After slipping on a pair of beige heels I turned towards Colin to see he was already fully dressed and waiting by the bedroom door for me.
"Will you ever be ready first?" He asked.
"No because I'm a girl!" I picked up my bag then walked to the front door and exited.

We arrived at the hotel the after party was being held out and jumped into another car that had been ordered to take us to the Red Carpet. Me and Colin chatted on the way but once I saw the ammount of photographers that were there I froze, not really knowing what to do now Colin was by my side.
"It'll be fine. Come on." He got out of the car first and I think people were surpised to see him as more lights started flashing. Coling turned back and grabbed my hand, helping me out of the car. He kept a hold of my hand as we walked a bit down the carpet until we were instructed to stop in front of the camera's.
"You okay? I heard him whisper in my ear while wrapping an arm around my waist, bringing us loser together.
"Mmhm, I'm even better because your here."
"Aww." I giggled and felt Colins lips peck my forehead, comforting me a little.

After a while I was told I had to do an interview for a magazine so I made my way over to the male interviewer to hopefully get this over without a hitch.
"Hello Lowri, congradulations on the film." The interveiwer greeted.
"Hi and thanks but it hasn't been released yet so don't speak to soon." I laughed.
"So the film is obviously based on the TV show but how much like the TV show is it?"
"Erm...it's pretty much the same but the skits are longer and we were able to do so much more stuff because we had a bigger budget and more time. We were really able to push it."
"So are you to dating?" He asked, looking betwwen me and Colin.
"Erm...yeah, you could say that." Colin said, we agreed we didn't want to come out and say it.
"What do you think of her role in the film Colin?"
"From what I've been told? It's worrying but she's a professional, well she says she is." The guy chuckled and looked back down at his notepad.
"Do you think there will be a sequel?"
"Oh God. I'm still recovering from this one so no not in the near future!"
"Haha, well thanks for taking the time to speak with us, have a nice night."
"You too." I smiled and then made my way, with Colin, further up the carpet until we reached the enterance of the cinema. All the other guys were already there and a photographer was waiting for we to join them so he could get some group photo's.

I left Colin to go to his seat with the other guys friends, that they had brought, and some how he knew one of them so they walked away laughing. I got in the middle of all the guys, inbetween Johnny and Chris and everyone leaned in for a calm photo. Then the photographer told everyone to 'be themselfs' so, of coarse, everyone went mental and I ended up being lifted into the air by Bam and Steve-o as the rest hit and picked on each other.
"That's great, have a good night guys." The guy said, packing his camera away and walking out of the doors.

"You ready?" Johnny asked.
"What for?"
"The movie introduction, we have to introduce it before sit down." He explained and pulled me by the hand to the a corridoor that led to the side of the cinema screen. Johnny contiued to explain that we were to walk in front of the screen with the rest of the cast then me, him and Jeff were going to do a little speech. About what though, he never said.
After a cue, we all walked on and people cheered, I sw Colin smiling at me from his seat. I smirked back and kept walking untill we came to a stop near the middle of the screen. We were all introduced as the fans at the back and some celebs at the front clapped and cheered, then it was time for our speech.

Jeff talked about how much we could do more in film and thanked the cast and crew, Johnny talked about how good the cast were to work with. Then when the mic was handed to me.
"Erm...I agree." I joked, making the fans laugh. "No, It was a great experience filming this with everyone and even though I am so releived it's over, there is also a part of me that is going to miss it...A very small part! But still it was fun." It was short but simple. I handed the mic back to the organiser and took my seat next to Colin, getting comfortable as the movie started the dramatic music filling the room.