Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Fourty One

"Hi!" I screamed a little when I walked through the door of the small LA restaurant. Lauren was sat at a small table at the front, near the entrance, waiting for me.
"Hi, how are you?" She asked, getting up to hug me.
"I'm good. How are you?" I sat down in the seat opposite her and placed my bad on the floor beside me.
"I'm good but enough about me, what I really want to hear about is your romance with Mr Hollywood!" I laughed at her nonsence until she started to glare at me.
"Okay, okay but let me sit down and order first." I looked at the menu and within a couple of minutes a waitress was by my side.
"Can I got you something to drink miss?" She asked.
"Er, just a water please."
"Okay, and to eat?"
"I'll have the club sandwich and fries please." I smiled at her. She took my menu after writing down my order then walked away, leaving me to be interigated by Lauren.

"Right you had your time, lay down the details. What's Colin like?" She smiled, reminding me a little of a crazy person.
"He's...amazing. He's just a fun, down to Earth guy you know. He likes to have a laugh." I grinned, thinking about him.
"So he suits you perfectly then?" She laughed. I blushed and took a sip of my water which had just been brought.
"No seriously, I was surprised with how fun he was."
"So how is he is the..'department'?" Lauren asked quietly, making me swallow my water the wrong way.
"Lauren. What!" I coughed.
"What? It's a normal question...so?" I smirked and tried to think of a suitable answer.
"It's unrealisticly amazing." I blushed, giggling.
"I'm so jealous, I wish I could have a good fuck once in a while."
"What about Will?" I asked, talking about her boyfriend.
"Oh yeah...him."
"What's the matter?" I asked, worried.
"Well I love him and everything but it's like he's not even all there most of the time, it scares me."
"Well you said a few weeks ago he's been working hard, maybe he's just involved with that."
"Yeah your probably right."
"It'll get better over Christmas, what you doing for it?" I asked her, trying to get off the main subject of her relationship.
"Everyones coming over to ours. I'm cooking, with the help of my mom, and both families are spending the day together." She explained. "What about you?"
"I'm heading over to Ireland to meet Colin's family." I smiled.
"No way! When you going?"
"A few days before Christmas and we're stying till New Year I think, I'm excited." I said, jumping in my seat slightly.
"To meet his family?" She laughed.
"Yeah I mean, sure I'm nerveous but he wants his family to meet me. That has to be a good thing right?"
"Definetly, it must be love." Someting about her comment struck me but I ignored it and pushed it to the side as our dinner arrived.

We continued to talk about random topics like boys, shoes and family. After a few hours we finally ran out of things to talk about, well not really but it was getting dark out so we called it a day and walked out of the restaurant, heading in our different direction once we gave each other a final hug.

Just as I was approaching my car my phone began to ring.
"Hello?"
"Hey beautiful. You coming over?" Colin asked, on the other end of the phone.
"I could do, do you want me to bring you in something to eat?"
"Have you eaten?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"Na it's fine i'll eat before you get here. What time will you get here?"
"I could be there at 7 if that's cool." I said checking my watch seeing it was already 6pm.
"Anytime's fine baby, i'll see you soon."
"Okay, bye." I said and waited for Colin to hang up before hanging up myself and getting in the car.

*Colin's House*

I knocked on Colin's door and stepped back, waiting for him.
"It's open!" I heard him shout so I went straight in and through to the kitchen where I found him finishing off a pizza.
"Hi." I smiled, placing my bag on the kitchen bench.
"Hey baby." He smiled, coming over to me and pecking my lips. "How was your day?"
"Good, I had dinner with Lauren. Yours?" I asked.
"Eh, not to bad. I can't wait till after Christmas to start filming again though." He said, putting his empty plate in the sink.
"And get away from me?" I joked.
"Oh yeah I just can't wait to get away from you." I pouted, making him walk back over to me and hug me close. "I'm joking. What do you want to do tonight?"
"I don't know...how about a bath?"
"A bath?" Colin chuckled.
"Yeah, it'll be nice. We can open a bottle of wine and relax." I said, running my hands under his shirt and up his chest.
"Well that doesn't sound to bad." He muttered, his muscels stiffening.
"You get the wine, I'll run the bath." I left him in the kitchen and ram up stairs to his master bathroom and turned the tap on hot, putting the plug in. The bath was more of a hot tub then anything, it could easily fit four people in.

It took a few minutes but Colin finally came up the stairs with a bottle of wine in one hand and two glasses in the other. I walked into the bathroom after the bath was filled and stripped off the first layer of my clothing, throwing them on the bed before walking back into the bathroom. Colin's eyes scanned my body and I went up to him, pulling his top over his head and letting it fall from my hand, on to the tiled floor. Next were his pants and then finally we fully undressed each other and climbed into the tub.

"What you going to do now Jackass is over?" Colin asked as I sat on his lap in the steamy water.
"I don't know. I don't know if there is anything I can do." I said, thinking about it.
"What do you mean?"
"Well what can I do? I can't go to another magazine, they'll never take me. I never even wrote for big brother that much to be honest. The only thing I can really do is...star in a reality show." I puffed. "Oh my God I'm going to end up like Anna Nicole Smith!" I gasped. Colin laughed and pulled my head down to rest on his shoulder.
"I'll make sure you never turn out like her." He chuckled and kissed my neck. "What about going into singing or acting?" He suggested.
"What! No, me singing!"
"I've heard you sing in the shower, you could be the next Madonna." I burst into giggles and rubbed Colin's arms as they rested around my waist.
"Yeah right." I sighed. "Anyway, I guess I'll just have to take the time to think about it."

We sat together in the bath and talked for a while until the water started to turn cold. We climbed out and went straight to bed, cuddled up against each other.