Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Fourty Two

December 2002

"You ever been to Ireland?" Colin asked when we were halfway through the flight over to his home.
"Nope. Closest I've been to Ireland is London."
"Then I get to be your personal tour guide." He smirked.
"I wouldn't dream of anyone else." I smiled and turned back to my magazine. I was trying so hard to distract myself from the fact I was meeting his family in a just a few hours, I was fine with it until this morning when relisation finally dawned on me.
"You okay Tilly?" He asked, using the pet named he had so kindly picked up from my parents.
"Yeah, just nervous I guess." I answered him.
"About what? Meeting my mum and dad?" I nodded shyly, feeling stupid.
"Ah don't be daft. Their tame...ish." He laughed and lent over the bar in the middle of our seats to whisper in my ear.
"I know something that will calm your nerves if you up to it?" He raised his eyebrows mischievously.
"No!" I said sternly.
"Really? Ithought you were out going?"
"I don't care. I'm not getting off a plane and greeting your parents smelling of sex and sweat." I giggled. He huffed and sat back in his seat, putting his head phones on to watch the movie playing. I carried on reading the article on perfect lives, half heartidly, most of my mind focusing on my feelings for Colin which seemed to be getting deeper and deeper as the days went on.

*Ireland Airport*

After collecting our bags, me and Colin walked together to the arrivals lounge. Colin stopped us in the middle of the large building but then grinned and grabbed my hand before continuing towards two older looking adults who were stood patiently by the airport doors.

"Hey mum, dad." Colin greeted, hugging both the woman and man.
"Colin it's so good to see you, it's been so long." His mother said, grinning wide. Colin stepped back and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, smiling at his parents.
"Is this Lowri? Oh we've heard a lot about you." His mum came straight out and hugged me. I was shocked but I hugged her back, happy she was so welcoming.
"It's nice to meet you." I said after pulling away.
"It's lovely to meet you to, Colin never stops talking about you." I glanced back at him and caught him sending a glare to his mother until he noticed me looking and plastered a grin on his face.
"Really?"
"Oh you have no idea." She stepped a side letting me say hello to Colin's dad.
"Nice to meet you Mr Farrel." I greeted.
"Oh please call me Eamon." He said, shaking my hand. In just the first few moment I could see a lot of Colin in his dad, mostly the looks, Colin definetly got his eyes from Eamon. "It's good to see my son bring someone home for once. We never normally get a look in."
"So I'm the first?" I smiled, curious.
"Since he moved out to Los Angeles, yes. But even when he was at home we barely saw his friends never mind his girlfriends." I turned to look at the younger Farrell as he was in mid-conversation with his mother. I could tell that he was trying to get his mum to keep her voice down so I couldn't help but think they were talking about me, by the smile on her face though I was reasured that the talk had a positive topic.

*Farrell's Home*

Since it was late by the time we got to the house Colin's mam, who's name I learnt was Rita, made us a quick supper and then let us get away to bed.
"Is this your old room?" I asked, stepping into quite a large bedroom which was decorated in nutural patterns.
"No." He chuckled. "After I got my first good role I bought a new house for them, this is my room whenever I come home."
"That was sweet of you." I cooed. My eyes scanned down his body as he walked around the room in just a pair of pj pants. He must of noticed my staring because he leaned down and kissed my lips hard. His hands ran down my back to my thighs and he lifted me off the ground, carrying me to the bed in his arms. He sat me down and climbed on top of me, but it wasn't until he threw my skinny jeans on the floor did I relise we weren't in the privacy of either of our bedrooms in LA.
"Colin." Kiss. "Your parents." I said and pulled away, but Colin kept planting kisses on my jaw.
"Their rooms on the other side of the house." He said.
"Still, it feels wierd."
"Why?" He chuckled, pulling his face away from mine and resting his forehead on mine.
"Cause they might here us. Then that would be arkward."
"But were here for over a week!" He objected.
"Well then I guess you'll just have to wait till we get home for me to make it up to you." I smiled. Pushing him off me, I reached across and switched the light off, leaving Colin laying there in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the messages!!!!! They mean a lot!!