Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Fourty Eight

June 2003

"Okay I'll meet you guys there in a few hours, bye!" I screemed, exstatic, as I got off the phone with Johnny. Since Colin was away training for a film called 'Alexander', I had called all the guys and asked if they wanted to get together as we hadn't seen each other for a while. Only a few were coming but it would take my mind off being alone for the next couple of weeks at least.

I placed the phone back in it's holder and went over to my closet, I had already decided to wear my new pink and cream dress I bought last month as it was just right for the occasion. Casual, cool and fun. I picked it off the hanger and also a clean, cream cardy so I looked good in the sunny city of LA today. I choose a pair of cream sandles to wear on my feet, to go with the outfit, so my outfit was complete. I had already een in the shower and done my hair so all I needed to do was complete my make-up summery and fresh to complete the look.

*Restaurant*

"The Jackass Party." I said to the waiter at the front desk, trying not to giggle.
"The've already arrived Miss, please follow me." A slight smile covered the mans face I he led me towards the back of the restaurant and I could already hear the loud voices of some members.
"Well look who finally decided to show!" Trip yelled as I reached the table. I was sat inbetween Jeff and Dimitry, who were just two of the thirteen people who had turned up. There was always a certain two people I was very surprised to see.
"Oh My God guys, what you doing here?" I asked throwing my bag down on the floor and going to hug Bam and Ryan.
"We're over here for a meeting for the new show." Bam explained, a smile crossing his youthfull face.
"Ahh yeah I heard about that, I hope it goes well for you. It's in West Chester yeah?" I asked as I took my seat and started looking over the menu.
"Yeah, trying to get Ape and Phil involved too."
"Haha, good luck." I laughed.
"There pretty into it actually, although I havn't mention the proper theme to it yet." Bam admitted.
"Which is?"
"I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want!" A few laughs filled the table and I tried to figure out what to eat.

Finally deciding on the Chicken pasta I looked back up at my company.
"So what have the rest of you guys been doing?" I asked, looking mainly at Steve-o and Chris.
"We became wildboyz." Chis growled, making me laugh.
"Yeah, we restled aligators, bears, each other." Steve-o joked and did his croaky laugh.
"Where you been?" Bam asked this time.
"Erm...Florida, Brazil we went couple of weeks ago and where planning on Japan again." Jeff answered,
"That's awsome." I grinned, taking a sip of the wine I had poured myself.
"Yeah you should come out and join us some time you know Lowri, we miss you filming with us." Chris pouted.
"Well I am very easy to miss, I can only imagine how you feel buut sadly I have a very busy schedule at the minute." I smirked.
"Oh yeah, doing what?" Johnny asked as he lent to look at me.
"Planning a wedding."
"Whose wedding?" He replied, confused.
"My own." The table went scilent for a few seconds before Jeff piped up.
"What? You're engaged?"
"Yeah!" I smiled. "Is that so hard to beleive?"
"No but why didn't you tell us? How long?"
"Almost two months. And I havn't seen you and I wanted to tell you once altogether." I smiled. Suddenly I noticed Johnny talking to a waiter at the side of the table, he went away but quickly returned with a bottle of very nice looking Champagne.
"What's this for?" I asked as I had the first glass poured.
"Celebration!" They all yelled.
"Yeah. To the Lowri and a long happy marriage!" Johnny shouted, holding up his own glass.
"To the cougar." I laughed and took a drink. I hope I'm going to have a long happy marriage, the thought made me smile but it also made me miss Colin that extra bit more. Only ten days left though till he gets home.

*Two Weeks Later*

Colin had only arrived home four days ago and I couldn't explain how happy I had been when he crawled into bed late that night. I surprised myself at how much I missed him and how much I really loved him. I heard his soft, steady breathing in my ear as we lay in bed. One of his arms was wrapped around my waist tightly and his other was wrapped in my hair as the light came through the drapes and lit up the room in a sunny glow.

I turned over as calmly as I could, so there was less chance of Colin waking up, and wrapped my own arms around him. He awoke a little and moved his forehead so it was resting on my own, the hand in his hair moved also, sliding down so it stroked my neck. After he settled, I lay there and watched him sleep peacefully with a genuine smile on my face.
"It's really unsettling when your watching me." He mummbled, making me jump in fright.
"Jesus Colin." I gasped. "How long you been awake?"
"Since you turned over, I was going to take the chance to grope you but fought against it so you could have you moment of happiness." He smiled and opened his eyes.
"Well thank you for that. Even though you did come off as a sexually deprived pig." I giggled.
"That's because I am baby." I don't know what it was, but I melted when ever he said 'baby'. Whether it was the accent, his voice or both I got put in a trance when he said it.
"Oh yeah right." I scoffed. "Cause that wasn't you that had me trapped in here for a full two days."
"No it wasn't...is there something you want to tell me?" Colin joked.
"Oh shut up. And get up for that matter we have a busy day." I said remembering our schedule for the day.
"Do we have to?"
"Yes if you want people to actually turn up to the wedding." We had established the date and location of the wedding a couple of days ago so now we had to go choose the decorations.
"But what about our moment?" He pouted while rubbing the bed where I previously lay.
"Well I was going to progress to the shower but if you just want to lie and talk that's fi-"
"No if you want to go in the shower that's fine. What my baby wants my baby gets." I swear I have never seen him move as fast as he did when he jumped out of bed and into the bathroom.

"I like this ones." Colin said while pointing at the black and white design, one of the many scattered across the table.
"Really? Me too, it goes with the colour scheme."
"I know, that's why I picked it." I looked at him with a slightly shocked expresion. "See I do listern." I giggled and turned back to the design, thinking about it.
"Should we?" I asked cautiously.
"Yeah, why not?" Colin smiled and kissed me. I smiled, that's all I seemed to do around Colin, and got the woman's attention so we could make our order.
"Have we decided?" She asked, snobily, as she marched over to us.
"Yes, we would like 300 orders of the black and white." I confirmed, pointing at the card.
"Certainly, if you follow me to the till I will let you pay." Just as I was about to follow her, an arm held me back.
"300!" Colin whispered, shocked, when I turned towards him.
"Yeah."
"Who the hells coming for us to need 300 invites?"
"My friends and family, your friends and family..." I thought. "And some spares."
"Okay..." He agreed unsure but I smiled to ensure him my decision was the right decision.
"That will be $500." The woman said when we finally reached the desk. I pulled my cash card out of my bag and handed it over.
"Hey! Why'd you do that?" Colin inturupted.
"We agreed going 50/50 so these are mine." I said.
"So what am I paying for?"
"The venue, the tuxes, stuff like that." I explained to him as I was handed the bill and the collecting order.
"All the expencive stuff eh?" He joked and grabbed my hand so we could head off to the next store.