Status: Sequel On The Way

A Whole Lot of Jackass

Chapter Fourty Nine

July 2003

"Can passengers of flight AA42679 to Greece, rows A to I in first class is now boarding, please make your way towards the front desk. Thank you." A young man announced while I was sat in the Gate waiting to board. I looked down at my ticket and read row C, score! I stood up and grabbed my carry on case before making my way towards the fron tdest, like told.

Why was I flying to Greece? Well to visit Colin on the training set for 'Alexander', he had to be in training for a total for three months and the crew where really strict about that, so they had ony allowed me to visit for these four days, where one of which just happened to be my birthday. And filming for the film didn't even begin till next year! But what an actor has to do and actor has to do huh? I wasn't that bothered as long as he was loving it though, plus, it got me a weeks holiday in Greece.

"There you go Miss, have a nice flight." The attendant said after I handed him my ticket. I thanked him then made my way on to the concrete and up the steps to board the aircraft. I scouted out my seat and found I was sitting next to a little girl who was by herself, bless her. As I sat down I noticed she was engrossed with her colouring book, trying so hard to not go over the lines. I sat down in my seat quietly to try and not disturb her and settle before I felt the plane start to reverse and begin it's taxi down the runway.

About half way through the flight the girl had still not looked up from her colouring and the first in-flight movie had finishes so I decided to read the magazine I had bought in the terminal.
"Hello." I heard a small voice say while I was pulling the magazine out of my bag. It made me jump slightly and look towards the girl who was still drawing.
"Hello, how are you?" I replied.
"I'm very well thank you. How are you?" I was so surprised by her politness it took me a while to answer.
"I'm good, thank's for asking." I smiled. "So why are you flying to Greece?"
"To visit my daddy, he's working over there so I'm staying with him." She explained.
"Oh I see."
"Why are you going?" She asked, curious.
"I'm going to visit my boyfriend, he's also working over there." I answered.
"Is your boyfriend nice?" She asked, finally looking up from her book.
"He's very nice. We're getting married actually."
"Oohhh that's beautiful! Are you wearing a big dress?" She asked, wide eyes as if the mention of a wedding made her think of princesses and castles.
"I don't know yet, I still need to pick one." I said.
"Oh you should get a big white one with sparkly bits and a trail with veil. It would be beautiful, like a princess!"
"I'll keep that in mind." I laughed at her crazy description. "Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked the girl, who couldn't have been more than seven years old.
"No. My daddy says boy's are icky and mean." She said straight.
"Well he's right about boys but when your older their nice." I chuckled.
"Like you boyfriend?" She asked.
"Yeah." I smiled at her. "And I'm sure just like your daddy." She smiled back at me and sat back in her chair as we continues to talk throughout the flight.

*Next Day At the Training Camp*

"Daddy!" I heard be yelled beside me as I got out the van. I hadn't been allowed to stay at the camp so they put me up in a hotel that was a half an hours drive away. Soon I seen a man run past me and pick up a little girl and to my surprise, it was the same little girl I had been sat next to for the whole flight yesterday. My attantion was distracted though as two arms wrapped around my waist from behind and swung me around. I screamed at the top of my voice then heard a deep laugh as I was set on the ground, turning around, I saw Colin's face and screamed again before jumping on him.
"Hey baby." He greeted and set a deep kiss on my lips, tracing his tongue over my bottom lip imediantly.
"Hey." I said once I pulled away. I then remembered the fright he gave me and hit him on the shoulder, making him drop me.
"What was that for?" He asked still laughing.
"Swinging me around. You scared me." I said and came closer to him again.
"Ahhh I've missed you so much." He whispered, going from excited to romantic.
"I've missed you too handsome." I replied, almost in a whisper, then kissed him again. When I pulled away he grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards, what looked like, the base camp.
"Come on, there's some people I want you to meet." It was after he said that, that I relised his outfit. He was shirtless and had knee length cargo shorts on with trainers. But all I could focus on was his naked chest. It looked different since the last time I had seen it, it looked more toned and defined.
"You look good." I said, not getting rid of the stare or grin off my face.
"Thanks, they've been making me work out." He chuckled, looking nervous.
"So you're not as lazy?"
"I was never lazy!" He defended and joked about some more as we walked.

He must have spotted who he wanted to introduce me to as he waved and started walking faster.
"Jared!" Colin shouted.
"Hey." I heard as an answer. I looked in the direction the voice had come from and scilently gasped as I saw who was walking towards us.
"Who's this?" Jared asked as he came to a stop in front of us.
"This is Lowri Foxx, my fiance." Colin said, introducing me. "Lowri this is Jared Leto, he's working with me on the movie."
"Hi, nice to meet you." I said and shook Jared's hand.
"Nice to meet you too, I've heard a lot about you from Colin." He said, keeping up to his expectations of being quite charming.
"All good I hope."
"Have I ever spoke bad about you before?" Colin frowned.
"Not that I know of." I joked.
"Well I can assure you he hasn't." Jared smiled. We continued to talk until Jared said something about being late for a sword fight and had to leave, which left me and Colin all alone with his empty tent and a one hour break.

*Few Days Later*

"Happy Birthday Old Girl." Colin mocked as I arrived on set for my last day of visiting.
"Yeah I know. 30...I may just kill myself." I frowned.
"Ahhh. You're not that old...although you are getting a few wrinkles around there." He said with a straight face and pointed at my forhead. I slapped his hand away, making him laugh.
"Oh very funny." I pouted.
"Awww baby I 'm sorry. Come here." I stepped into his open embrace and wrapped my arms around his waist, holding him close. "I'll still love you when you get grey hair's, beautiful." This made me smile and hold him tighter.
"Me too, even though I may be dead by then." I joked and felt Colin's body jump slightly as he chuckled.
"Come on, I've got your present." He pulled me into the tent he had to himself and sat me down on a rug that lay on the floor. "Close your eyes." He commanded. I did and soon a box was placed in one of my hands. "Okay you can open them." My eyes fluttered open and I looked down to see a long, black, leather box sat in my hand. "Open it." Colin said as he took a seat beside me.
"Wow." I said once I opened the box and my eyes met with a silver chain with a load of diamonds shaped into a heart hanging off it. "Baby it's gorgeous." I purred and got up to kiss him. "Thank You so much."
"Your welcome. And Happy Birthday." I gave him one last kiss beofre he placed the necklace around my neck and pulled me out of the tent so we could enjoy our last day together for a while.